Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? (3037 Views)

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later / Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by shadeyinka(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Our last discussion is enough evidence of who is who!

So this is not the time to start quoting scriptures out of context! smiley
Wolf in Sheep Skin!

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
shadeyinka:

Wolf in Sheep Skin!

Continue with name calling, just be rest assured that you and i are not on the same page! cheesy
Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by shadeyinka(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maximus69:

Continue with name calling, just be rest assured that you and i are not on the same page! cheesy
Light and pseudo-light may look alike but they are different.
If the source of your light is an organisation rather than Christ Jesus Himself, you are a wolf in sheep's skin and workers of darkness!

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

Light and pseudo-light may look alike but they are different.
If the source of your light is an organisation rather than Christ Jesus Himself, you are a wolf in sheep's skin and workers of darkness!

You are wolf in sheep's skin and worker of darkness! smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you o! smiley

After reading the book of Isaiah, Jesus' assertion that the scriptures is undergoing fulfilment in the synagogue brought delight to Jews and they began saying favourable things about him {Luke 4:18-22} but as soon as he made them realize they've developed a wrong motive, they turned against him immediately! Luke 4:23-29

I came into this thread and typed what my Organization taught me without quoting a single scripture, you jumped at it declaring my assertion as "TRUTH", but after making you realize that you're not safe, you immediately turned to saying i whose assertion you've confirmed to be TRUE is a (wolf in sheep's skin and worker of darkness) cheesy

Of course there's no further need for me to start proving where i belong, you have declared that already, it's the pain of being shown your spiritual condition that's making you to say this now.

So what did Jesus do after those Jews refused to heed his warnings?

He left the scene and walked away safe {Luke 4:30} you can now continue arguing blindly with your friends! smiley
Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by shadeyinka(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

You are wolf in sheep's skin and worker of darkness! smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you o! smiley

After reading the book of Isaiah, Jesus' assertion that the scriptures is undergoing fulfilment in the synagogue brought delight to Jews and they began saying favourable things about him {Luke 4:18-22} but as soon as he made them realize they've developed a wrong motive, they turned against him immediately! Luke 4:23-29

I came into this thread and typed what my Organization taught me without quoting a single scripture, you jumped at it declaring my assertion as "TRUTH", but after making you realize that you're not safe, you immediately turned to saying i whose assertion you've confirmed to be TRUE is a (wolf in sheep's skin and worker of darkness) cheesy

Of course there's no further need for me to start proving where i belong, you have declared that already, it's the pain of being shown your spiritual condition that's making you to say this now.

So what did Jesus do after those Jews refused to heed his warnings?

He left the scene and walked away safe {Luke 4:30} you can now continue arguing blindly with your friends! smiley

I think it's time for you to put your tails in-between your legs and varmose from here.

Wolves in Sheep Skin.

Their pseudo-light is from an earthly organisation instead of Christ Jesus Jesus himself.

Workers of Iniquity!

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

I think it's time for you to put your tails in-between your legs and varmose from here.

Wolves in Sheep Skin.

Their pseudo-light is from an earthly organisation instead of Christ Jesus Jesus himself.

Workers of Iniquity!

I'll surely avoid you and your unfruitful arguments! Philippians 2:14; Colossians 2:4; 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9

But this is unlike the first century when your brothers were ordering us around not to speak in the public! Act 5:28

Nairaland is neither your house nor your domain, so there is nothing you can do than to remain in your lane! wink
Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by shadeyinka(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

I'll surely avoid you and your unfruitful arguments! Philippians 2:14; Colossians 2:4; 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9

But this is unlike the first century when your brothers were ordering us around not to speak in the public! Act 5:28

Nairaland is neither your house nor your domain, so there is nothing you can do than to remain in your lane! wink
You are still here!!??
Off you go...!

Some people wouldn't move unless they are treated like rabid dogs.

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

You are still here!!??
Off you go...!

Some people wouldn't move unless they are treated like rabid dogs.

Pharisee! smiley

Nairaland is not your domain! Act 5:28; 24:5-6 cheesy
Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by shadeyinka(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Pharisee! smiley

Nairaland is not your domain! Act 5:28; 24:5-6 cheesy
I will soon bring out your cane!
Varmose from here!

Wolves in sheep skin

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

I will soon bring out your cane!
Varmose from here!

Wolves in sheep skin

Glory be to the most high God!

The power to determine what people must believe is no more in your hands Sir!

The United States of America have declared FREEDOM of Speech Expression and Worship! smiley
Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by shadeyinka(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Glory be to the most high God!

The power to determine what people must believe is no more in your hands Sir!

The United States of America have declared FREEDOM of Speech Expression and Worship! smiley
From the mouth of a Wolf hiding in sheep skin!
America has now become your authority?
Continue!

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

From the mouth of a Wolf hiding in sheep skin!
America has now become your authority?
Continue!
If not for America what can force you to keep your real intentions within you? smiley

You can run but you can't hide?

Between a wolf and a sheep, who is the real threat? cheesy

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
LordReed:

I think I understand a bit more but what does it in all mean in practice? How do you practice your own spirituality?

It is life, we simply live it.

Isese is more of a culture than religion. And culture is essentially a way of life, having no penalty or reward served for practicing or neglecting the spiritual system.

The golden aim of Yoruba spiritual course is attaining Iwa-pele. Averting chaos and keeping the polarity of evil/good balanced.

However, in practice, one earn more knowledge about the element of nature and how to use it to his own advantage. Eni yara ni ogun n gbe.

I particularly do not have devotion to any Orisa, except maybe my Ori/inner self. But unless you are initated into an Orisa cult, Ogberi like me and you cannot understand what body of knowledge one can attain from the circle. A warrior would most likely belong to Ogun cult, because he has to master the use of iron or metals in the battle field.

And if you find that an Orisa is not adding any benefit to your life, you are free to take switch or abandon all the Orisas. No penalty whatsoever. Just live your life to the best.

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by shadeyinka(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

If not for America what can force you to keep your real intentions within you? smiley

You can run but you can't hide?

Between a wolf and a sheep, who is the real threat? cheesy
The real threat is a Wolf pretending to be a Sheep!
Just as their master, their purpose is to Steal, Kill and destroy!

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

The real threat is a Wolf pretending to be a Sheep!
Just as their master, their purpose is to Steal, Kill and destroy!

Great!

So since you've identified the predators go and gather the REAL sheep, leave the wolves alone! cheesy
Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

It is life, we simply live it.

Isese is more of a culture than religion. And culture is essentially a way of life, having no penalty or reward served for practicing or neglecting the spiritual system.

The golden aim of Yoruba spiritual course is attaining Iwa-pele. Averting chaos and keeping the polarity of evil/good balanced.

However, in practice, one earn more knowledge about the element of nature and how to use it to his own advantage. Eni yara ni ogun n gbe.

I particularly do not have devotion to any Orisa, except maybe my Ori/inner self. But unless you are initated into an Orisa cult, Ogberi like me and you cannot understand what body of knowledge one can attain from the circle. A warrior would most likely belong to Ogun cult, because he has to master the use of iron or metals in the battle field.

And if you find that an Orisa is not adding any benefit to your life, you are free to take switch or abandon all the Orisas. No penalty whatsoever. Just live your life to the best.

Thank you, I appreciate your answers. You have broadened my understanding and appreciation for a wider range of perception.

Meanwhile what do you say to those who fear such cults as being devilish or malign?

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by shadeyinka(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Great!

So since you've identified the predators go and gather the REAL sheep, leave the wolves alone! cheesy
The sheep belong to Christ Jesus and He keeps them by His own power. But as for you wolves, "get the behind me satan!".

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

The sheep belong to Christ Jesus and He keeps them by His own power. But as for you wolves, "get the behind me satan!".

OK nah! cheesy
Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
LordReed:

Thank you, I appreciate your answers. You have broadened my understanding and appreciation for a wider range of perception.

Meanwhile what do you say to those who fear such cults as being devilish or malign?

People only fear what they don't know. There is nothing devilish in those circles except that they keep knowledge from the general public because it can easily be corrupted.

1 Like

Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by MuttleyLaff: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
LordReed:
Thank you, I appreciate your answers.
You have broadened my understanding and appreciation for a wider range of perception

FOLYKAZE is a sage.

FOLYKAZE, I hail you, I salute you. I am sorry I havent been able to directly respond to your other recent earlier post. Dont worry ọrẹ, you are overcomers, you, your household and all thats yours
Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
FOLY is a sage.

FOLY, I hail you, I salute you. I am sorry I havent been able to directly respond to your other recent earlier post. Dont worry ọrẹ, you are overcomers, you, your household and all thats yours

It is well
Re: What Is Fueling The Rise Of Atheism? by MuttleyLaff: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
It is well
Amin nla nla.
I like your the spirit, ọta ẹ ati ara ẹ, loma pa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells / Member Of The Apostolic Church / Leader O. O. Obu Visits The Apostolic Church In Dallas, Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.