Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets (100804 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nairalandmonika: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

See as dem dey take una play Ludo
Competition of
Who love black man pass
It's not ludo, Asians(Arab, Chinese, and Indians) are very very deep into racism. They are more racist than Europe and America

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by LabDNA: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Leaculpa the almajiri irridentist flaunting pseudo-objectivity have you seen this thread?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Thunderbluejaja: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Just observing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Curdlebug(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
Just watch the video and see the propaganda narration in the background.
The narrator has to mention Trump because why not.
I mean isn't it the same Trump who is stealing medical supplies from European countries who
he considers closer to him than others?

There is no evidence that the US government has anything to do with the donations
especially with an administration that is cutting down every form of welfare even
for its own citizens.
Those are likely donations from NGOs to everyone on the street regardless of nationality.

The narrator describes Chinese as useless while his business and livelihood depends on them.
dont mind them, this people were probably occupying places without paying rents and the chinese needed those places for the pandemic crisis and had no choice but to drive them out...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fake news, people should stop demonising chinese people they are Good people. Africans hates themselves more anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Urchman200: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
I mean isn't it the same Trump who is stealing medical supplies from European countries who

There is no evidence that the US government has anything to do with the donations
especially with an administration that is cutting down every form of welfare even
for its own citizens.
Those are likely donations from NGOs to everyone on the street regardless of nationality.

The narrator describes Chinese as useless while his business and livelihood depends on them.
I see u as an extreme Muslim if not where is the basis for between both countries in terms of love to humanity.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Shaprara: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
McCoy662:
According to a Twitter user who posted the video of Americans giving out relief materials to Africans on the streets of China. He wrote

https://mobile.twitter.com/OdogwuGNR/status/1248234884029652992

In case China is watching, they should know they will never win a PR war. This is good PR for America

3 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by AFONJACOW(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

for its own citizens.

why ur dundee clueless president no won talk

4 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by emerged01(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why on earth will one compare America to China? You can’t be ask to choose between America employer and China employer? China ke!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by klax(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work

Bro don't pity them they are set of human with demoted IQ..

The liitle fools you are referring to I bet you they are those who never enter local airport talkless of entering air plane in their entire miserable life but can come here to tell you Queen of UK has 300 pairs of shoes and even tell you there colours, they are the fools to tell you in UK they saw 9 years old boy in 3rd year at Cambridge Uni, they are the fools to tell you how many street light is in Koln Germany and when you try to educate them the next you will here is *your father or your mother*. So ignore them. Thunder fire Chiness wherever they are in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by backnbeta(f): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

for its own citizens.

The Chinese are indeed useless when it comes to being charitable, they just can't be kind to a black person unless they are getting more from you than you're getting from them undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by NairaMaster1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
The United states remains the best

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Viking007(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by yusman14(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
CapedBaldy:
We really need to develop Africa so our people don't have to suffer discrimination abroad.
God bless you bro..
This is what our government need to do....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Farki: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

That's the truth they are very racist and self centred folks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Meanwhile Nigerians at home are busy dragging burnaboy on twitter.
Just check bashir Ahmad's tweet about movie.
Tells you those guy just having fun. Meanwhile poor Nigerians are dying of hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Anambralstson: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Competition of
Who love black man pass
Chinese can never allow black man to be district head not to talk of president just like US did

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Zakiushenry: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
No races love blacks and no blacks love Nigerians
McCoy662:
According to a Twitter user who posted the video of Americans giving out relief materials to Africans on the streets of China. He wrote

https://mobile.twitter.com/OdogwuGNR/status/1248234884029652992

3 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Zubi85: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
The Chinese are not humans, they are very wicked. Imagine working with Chinese and u'll regret working with them. All their plans to over American from world power will not succeed....
God will punish d Chinese....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
bros you are right oh, Chinese, I hate them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Xisnin(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Urchman200:
I see u as an extreme Muslim if not where is the basis for between both countries in terms of love to humanity.
Mumu who can't reason out of religion.

Love?

Love for humanity got a million Iraqis dead.
Love gave us countless coups in Africa.
It gave us weapon embargo against Nigeria when GEJ was in power which gave Boko haram the upper hand.

Bribery of our government officials to loot the small money we have, see Halliburton.

The same "love placed us on the immigration ban list until Corona made them relax the rule

If that is the meaning of love in your backyard, I say good luck to you.

I don't blame you, some of your ancestors sold their fellows into slavery for "love" mirror and gunpowder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by harustotle(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's how the Chinese behave.
If you have ever worked with them then you will understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

It's not ludo, Asians(Arab, Chinese, and Indians) are very very deep into racism. They are more racist than Europe and America
You have an App or machine that you use to measure who is more racist?
Black people are not racists?
How many days did it take Hutus to kill 1 million Tutsis?
Igbos and Yorubas love each other so much.
Just like South Africans love Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
most of them don't know. Loud it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by paix(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
Working for them is like slavery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by flokii: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Clothingonline9:
So many Nigerians are doing well in Usa but china u only go there to buy and they still matreat u on top we spend there we make money in America.
So obvious Usa is the best country to all citizens of the world God bless America

It's the igbos we must call to order on this.. they buy almost anything and everything from China including scraps all in the name of doing business.

Hopefully Africa too will start producing and not just consume what Asians and Europeans produce.

3 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by clemzo101(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
God bless you. China ruling the world is dangerous, they do not believe in democracy. They are extremely wicked people. See what is happening in Hongkong since the UK handed over to them. Bastards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Anambralstson:

Chinese can never allow black man to be district head not to talk of president just like US did
Are there black Chinese?
What has that got to do with anything?
Can Nigeria allow a white man to be president.
Stop this upside down logic
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by xreal: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Those Nigerians thrown out of their hotel rooms and houses, they could have come with the 15 doctors yesterday; isn't it as easy as telling them to "shift, make I sidan" inside the plane?

They should come home before those chinko go dey hungry of human BBQ; people wey dey chop live tortoise. Hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Awe4luv(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Competition of
Who love black man pass
na u get sense my brother, I really dont like commenting much on NL, but you see, all this corona virus,5G, America sharing relief to Africans are all war between the two nations........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.