Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor (31726 Views)

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Chimezirim121: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2020

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by ghettokid1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mtchew

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Makavelli25: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
As funny as this is

There are facts there

Although i dont have money,i am a nigerian and nobody has the right to call me poor

Useless celeb with fake networth and a foolish polithievians calling us poor

I smh
I smh
I smh
E go better laslas.

I sha knw i wnt die this lockdown. We go make am

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by efighter: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Three idiots, one country, Nigeria.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Tetrahedron: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nj
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Tetrahedron: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
efighter:

grin grin grin

It will have been a good title for a movie except that we are already in that movie

grin grin grin

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Chimezirim121: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Tetrahedron:

grin grin grin

It will have been a good title for a movie except that we are already in that movie

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Discovery4today: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
bluemansion:
Hmmmmmmmmm
She made a point

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by koffsman(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmmmmm I feel Burna boy saying Nigerians are poor hummm to me only poor people will feel offended by his words because ain't poor so long I have a roof over my head, meal on my table and clothes to cover my unclothedness ain't poor so leave Burna boy alone no use am trend

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
No need calling a dog
A dog

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Chimezirim121: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Nigeriabiafra80:
No need calling a dog
A dog
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Dedetwo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
As funny as this is

There are facts there

Although i dont have money,i am a nigerian and nobody has the right to call me poor

Useless celeb with fake networth and a foolish polithievians calling us poor

I smh
I smh
I smh
E go better laslas.

I sha knw i wnt die this lockdown. We go make am

Most Nigerians have knack for stupidity. I guess somebody has right call you rich. Funny! funny!! funny!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by chariisGRACE(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
But somebody has the right to call Nigerians LAZY.
Nonsense

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Dedetwo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
efighter:

You could not be more correct. Nigeria is a basket of idiots. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Makavelli25: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

Most Nigerians have knack for stupidity. I guess somebody has right call you rich. Funny! funny!! funny!!!
Thank you sir
I have said my mind

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rubbish. .

Buhari turned Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world... It's full of poor people
Beggars everywhere

Chanting sai barber with empty stomachs
Nigerians deserve no mercy..

God left here a long time ago

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Chimezirim121: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
cool cool
chariisGRACE:
But somebody has the right to call Nigerians LAZY.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
We re definitely poor
Poorly educated
Poorly governed
Lack the zeal to demand for what's ours or what should be ours
Zero Conscientiousness
Zero love
Zero joy for another man's achievement
Amplified zombiesm
We are poor,
A rich man midst 20 poor peeps is still a poor man to me...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Being001: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abeg make person request for my account details

Hunger dey
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by CapitalHYC(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Is it not better we call a spade a spade than deceiving ourselves ma??

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ask your husband that questing
It keep referring poor Nigeria have relief materia supply to them
They are deceiving there self

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by messicruzzy: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Q
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by ForeThinker: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mmm .. we r ooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Zico5(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
To be sincere, Nigeria is not poor. If not our politicians will not take it for do or die to get to that position. They all know Nigeria is rich and that's why they are all here to get juicy positions just to loot as much as they can do. But God almighty will judge them cos no sympathy for the less privileged.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by hisexcellency34: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Are Nigerians not poor?
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by oluwasegun007(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Are you kidding..
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Onyekachi419(f): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
One's you can pay your bills nobody have the right to call you poor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by karzyharsky(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Buh always naija
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.