Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region (7552 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Always Hold Yoruba To Egalitarian Standards / What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. / East, The Strand That Binds Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Odkosh: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin Op, no be our fault jere, we want you to be practicing OSU(less igbos) and freeborn(real igbos) like us Nigeria jor. We are jealous of your unity.

2 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Lagos - Sanwo-Olu - Christian
Ogun - Abiodun - Christian
Oyo - Makinde - Christian
Osun - Oyetola - Christian
Ondo - Akeredolu - Christian
Ekiti - Fayemi - Christian

So, how are the Muslims controlling political power over the Christians in the SW?

One thing about the Igbo man is that no matter how much he tries to be smart, that genetic stupidity and foolishness still becomes apparent.

This boy posting nonsense here, once his father dies, they would use bottle to shave the hair of his mother, she would drink the water used to wash his father's corpse and she would sleep in the same room with the corpse for some days. His mother and sisters are nor allowed to inherit anything from her husband and their father. That is what Igbos call culture.

Igbos don't understand how Yorubas manage to live in peace and harmony. Thy are jealous because they can never have it. They have no history and no future. Yorubas came together to discuss Amotekun. PDP and Apc sat down in the dame room to discuss. Ask that fool that the last time their Governors met, did Uzodinma show up? They are cursed with disunity, that's why Obiano and Umahi were fighting themselves over renaming of a single street.
The political destiny of your people lies in the hands of Tinubu, a Muslim. And it's obvious you watch a lot of Nollywood movies don't you? cheesy. There's no part of Igboland where a grieving widow is forced to drink the water of her husband's corpse, the decision to shave her head isn't forced on her, it's her choice to make.

And indeed we've seen how "united" the yaribanza people are, your elders and political leaders sold Abiola's presidential mandate by betraying him over a plate of Amala and efo riro. You're so united yet your audio Amotekun still never manifest, Fulani herdsmen just occupied communities in Ogun and Osun states respectively recently.

You can never be more united than a successful Igbo business man that will go to the village to pick up a complete stranger, bring him to the city and make the stranger serve under his business tutelage as an apprentice for some years, after which the Oga will settle his boy and set him up on his own business, with the principle that his apprentice will do the same for the next stranger... and in that order of wealth distribution. I just used that illustration as a module of what unity is fundamentally all about... no be my noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Covenants with the devil is amongst the strongest bond there is.Remember,it all began with a fallen demon.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Odkosh: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Unfortunately you're and will always be treated as a second class Muslim by a Hausa/Fulani core Muslim.
While you as Osu will always be classified as less igbo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odkosh:
You have time for that dunce osu.
Sharrap, this fake inferior yaribanza Muslim grin

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odkosh:
An Osu is still far better than a fake yaribanza Muslim that can never be regarded as an equal by a Hausa/Fulani.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by goodnessme1(f): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
I still prefer yoruba christians over yoruba muslims.

Yoruba muslims are always aggressive and hateful.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yoruba Christians need to wake up, the North will soon take over the SW using the yaribanza Muslims as proxy, been the willing tools of the North... I fear a major religious crisis boomerang in the SW region soon if care is not taken! angry
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
horsepower102:
What Binds Yorubas together? Igbos

Yorubas need a group that they can hate together and build their unity upon.

Remove Igbos whose hatred for serves as a unifying factor and you will see them turn against each other.

This is part of the reason they actually want Igbos to remain in Nigeria.

Once in a while, their deep division shows up when MURIC makes a statement.

You actually are underestimating the worthlessness of Igbos in Yoruba land. If not for Yorubas, Igbos would have been wiped out by hunger and suffering.

Look at the Igbos in Lagos and look at those in Igboland. Just take a random sample. Look at how hunger has altered the genetic composition of those unfortunate enough to be in Igboland. That is why when the North gave Igbos quit notice, they went round begging every one in the North. Living in Igboland is death sentence.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
goodnessme1:
I still prefer yoruba christians over yoruba muslims.

Yoruba muslims are always aggressive and hateful.
Yes, yaribanza Muslims are very spiteful indeed...

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by goodnessme1(f): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
chennaija:
Yoruba Muslims are not pure Yoruba blood. Yoruba Christians, look at Yoruba Muslims, do they look like you? 90% of Yoruba Muslims are skinny and very dark skin compared to Yoruba Christians who are brown to medium dark and with big body like FFK. Yoruba Muslims are invaders from Dahomey while Yoruba Christians are natives of the land.
You are not wrong.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
Yoruba Christians need to wake up, the North will soon take over the SW using the yaribanza Muslims as proxy, been the willing tools of the North... I fear a major religious crisis boomerang in the SW region soon if care is not taken! angry

It is interesting that you care more about Yorubas than your mothers who are being raped by fulanis. Last 2 months, a Fulani boy seized the phone of an Igbo man in anambra and threatened to kill the man and nothing would happen. Ordinary small boy. Shameless igbo elders came to beg the boy.

In 10 years, Islam would take over Igboland whether you like or or not. Your sisters would bear Muslim children.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You actually are underestimating the worthlessness of Igbos in Yoruba land. If not for Yorubas, Igbos would have been wiped out by hunger and suffering.

Look at the Igbos in Lagos and look at those in Igboland. Just take a random sample. Look at how hunger has altered the genetic composition of those unfortunate enough to be in Igboland. That is why when the North gave Igbos quit notice, they went round begging every one in the North. Living in Igboland is death sentence.
Come to East, infact go to ordinary Owerri, Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha and see small boys swimming in money, boys that own chains of businesses, hotels, franchises etc you name it... boys that will easily feed you and your entire family (immediate, extended, nuclear family members combined) for years on end. Don't even dare compare the wealth and productivity stats of the East with your region where the youths rely on government handouts and office jobs to survive, there's a reason why lots of Igbos don't stay in the East... and that's because the East is a highly competitive environment for businesses of all kinds, a hotbed for entrepreneurs and business owners... that's why you'll see an Igbo in the remotest parts of the world, even in Chad Republic hustling and sourcing his wealth back to the East.

Igbos are business nomads, wherever they see business opportunities, they move in and exploit. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Dedetwo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

There is a reason why people say "the greatest enemy of an Igbo man anywhere is another Igbo man".
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/how-ukachukwu-aborted-bianca-ojukwus-senatorial-ambition/amp/

Look at the people who are saying Yorubas are not united. The wife of their late leader, they turned her into a dog being kicked about.

What is this nonsense you posted as evidence to the crap you vomited? You must be a person of intellectual interest if you think politics is a game of familiarity. You have hinted in your previous post that Bianca was not allowed to contest in her late husband senatorial district. However you posted a clip from the vanguard newspaper that in fact indicated she contested and was defeated. Do you associate togetherness with cowardice? Ndigbo do not step-down for anybody in politics.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

It is interesting that you care more about Yorubas than your mothers who are being raped by fulanis. Last 2 months, a Fulani boy seized the phone of an Igbo man in anambra and threatened to kill the man and nothing would happen. Ordinary small boy. Shameless igbo elders came to beg the boy.

In 10 years, Islam would take over Igboland whether you like or or not. Your sisters would bear Muslim children.
More of your lands and communities have been taken over by the Fulani herdsmen, go on the Google search engine and type in Fulani herdsmen right now, and see the archives of recent attacks in your region grin

Islam is a plague to mankind, infact the chances of Hinduism taken over Igboland in the next decade, is far higher than Islam coming anywhere closer to those odds grin. Whether you like or not, yaribanza Muslims must be curbed before they sell the SW to the North, I have lots of Yoruba christian friends and colleagues, and they don't hesitate to express their reservations about Islam taking a center hold in Yorubaland soon.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Dedetwo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odkosh:

You, Abobaku, should not run away when the Yari.ba Babalowo comes to force you to join your dead Oba.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by efighter: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
googi:
Each time I see Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians às a way to sow discord between Yoruba, I find it hilarious.

If comes from those that do not realize that there is an old adage within Yoruba that: A ki gba Were mo Esin.

Yoruba nor dey catch madness with religion. May be I should not expose this but each time I see Yoruba Muslims, laff wan kill me.

Those that created the meaningless phrases Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians are those that inherited madness from their forefathers.

I am Muslim, my wife is a Christian. Whenever, I am too idle, I go to Church with my wife but I never invited to my Mosque. Do I even have a Mosque? I don't have that time. I jump inside the nearest Mosque whenever I have time to pray. What does that make me?

My wife takes my kids to the Church but they know I am a Muslim. What does that make them?

When growing up, sometimes while playing in the Mosque, I hear the drums of the Masquerades, I quickly finish my prayers and join the Masquerades for a dance round the community. Sometimes while returning home with the Masquerades and my friends, my Catholic friends with us may remember it's time for Evening Mass. We will brach the Church for the one hour evening Mass. What does that makes us?

If you think there are Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians, then you are suffering from Chronic Madness

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by horsepower102: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Yet your people are spending valuable man hours both on and off line preaching and fighting against the idea of igbos leaving you guys.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
BoboNkiti19:

Come to East, infact go to ordinary Owerri, Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha and see small boys swimming in money, boys that own chains of businesses, hotels, franchises etc you name it... boys that will easily feed you and your entire family (immediate, extended, nuclear family members combined) for years on end. Don't even dare compare the wealth and productivity stats of the East with your region where the youths rely on government handouts and office jobs to survive, there's a reason why lots of Igbos don't stay in the East... and that's because the East is a highly competitive environment for businesses of all kinds, a hotbed for entrepreneurs and business owners... that's why you'll see an Igbo in the remotest parts of the world, even in Chad Republic hustling and sourcing his wealth back to the East.

Igbos are business nomads, wherever they see business opportunities, they move in and exploit. cheesy
[/s]

You have billionaires and Obiano was begging for 1 Billion Naira to fight Coronavirus.

You have billionaires and your IGR is same with that of war-torn Borno state.

You have billionaires and every December, Igbos in Lagos carry rice to the Igboland as if those living there are dying of starvation.

You have billionaires but "baby, I will take you to Lagos" is being used to toast girls in the East.

You have billionaires but the cars used by policemen for patrol in Lagos is good enough to entice the wife of a local government chairman in Igboland.

You have billionaires but none of them is in the list of 5 richest Nigerians.

You are a big fool if you believe Anambra state is as rich as a local government in Lagos.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
horsepower102:

Yet your people are spending valuable man hours both on and off line preaching and fighting against the idea of igbos leaving you guys.

The last time they deported Igbos from Lagos and dropped them at Onitsha, didn't Igbos start crying marginalisation and hatred that Yorubas wanted to kill them? Is living in Igboland automatic death sentence?

When they closed Ladipo market, didn't all your Governors come to Lagos to beg? Why didn't you go back and establish it in the East?

Igbos have nowhere to go. Yoruba land is your only hope of survival. If you go back to the East, your brothers who are kidnappers and armed robbers would eat you raw.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by totit: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:
[s][/s]

You have billionaires and Obiano was begging for 1 Billion Naira to fight Coronavirus.

You have billionaires and every December, Igbos in Lagos carry rice to the Igboland as if those living there are dying of starvation.

You have billionaires but "baby, I will take you to Lagos" is being used to toast girls in the East.

You have billionaires but the cars used by policemen for patrol in Lagos is good enough to entice the wife of a local government chairman in Igboland.

You are a big fool if you believe Anambra state is as rich as a local government in Lagos.

Juzoooozzzzzzzz shocked

See facts accompanied by injury. grin shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by efighter: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

The last time they deported Igbos from Lagos and dropped them at Onitsha, didn't Igbos start crying marginalisation and hatred that Yorubas wanted to kill them? Is living in Igboland automatic death sentence?

When they closed Ladipo market, didn't all your Governors come to Lagos to beg? Why didn't you go back and establish it in the East?

Igbos have nowhere to go. Yoruba land is your only hope of survival. If you go back to the East, your brothers who are kidnappers and armed robbers would eat you raw.

Stop saying this like this nah. Though it is true that when Fashola abducted Igbo all round Lagos and dumped them at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, in less than 10 minutes, they have all jumped into the next available trailer carry cows to Lagos.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
efighter:

Stop saying this like this nah. Though it is true that when Fashola abducted Igbo all round Lagos and dumped them at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, in less than 10 minutes, they have all jumped into the next available trailer carry cows to Lagos.

They entered Igboland and certain death stared at them in the face. They couldn't survive even 10 minutes.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by goodnessme1(f): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You said Akintola of MURIC, not Akintola of Yorubaland. Does Akintola hold sway in any part of Yoruba land? Is he a leader of thought, conscience or religion? No
He is merely the leader of a one-man NGO. Have you ever seen any member of MURIC? No. It costs less than 150k to register your own Muric and be speaking rubbish.

You on the other hand are trying to attack the physical characteristics of Yorubas. You forget that you share same characteristics with the African baboon. You both are hairy, engage in chest beating and you have ape-shaped heads.

Unfortunately, like a lot of Igbos, you envy the bond and togetherness that Yorubas have. I actually don't blame you. Division, hatred and ostracism is part of your culture. Osu caste system is part of your culture. Maltreatment of Widows and shaving their hair is part of your culture. Beating up your parents in the name of age grade festival is part of your culture. It took the Supreme Court to force you to allow your own blood sisters inherit property.

Ojukwu's Widow was not allowed to contest Senatorial seat where she was born, they told her to go contest in her husband's village. At her husband's village, they pushed her back to where she was born.

Hatred, jealousy, wickedness, deprivation and segregation is the hallmark of Igbo culture. You are ashamed of it instead of fighting it, you are trying to rub it on others so that it looks normal. Wickedness is not normal, neither are you normal.

Igbos are behind Yorubas in every way. It has always been so. Always at the back, together with slaves.
A yoruba muslim spotted.

Always aggressive and hateful.

How did you know the guy is Igbo?

Anyone that speaks against your tribe is Igbo to you guys.

Anyone that speaks against tinubu is Igbo to you guys.

Anyone that speaks against buhari is Igbo to you guys.

Na Igbo matter go kill many.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Dedetwo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:
[s][/s]

The above crap would have been a thing of debatable interest if Lagos is Ibadan. Lagos is built with the commonwealth of Nigeria. I had wished that Nigeria should disintegrate now for reality to set upon the people.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LarryBee1k: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:
[s][/s]

The average sustainability index and standard of living in the East is better on average than anything you'd region can put out, FACTS NOT FEELINGS. The only thing the entire Southwest can boast about is Lagos, and we both know 90% of investments there are shared between foreigners and the FG. Una no get shishi cheesy, go on social media especially on Facebook and see how your brothers create social Yoruba groups where they wail and complain about Igbos taking over the economy (land, properties, businesses) of the SW especially Lagos.

Lol, Obiano begged for 1 billion naira to fight Coronavirus? Please post your source to that awesome claim of yours, let's start with that my yaribanza Muslim bloda.

Like I stated ab initio, I don't have to waste my time on baseless paper statistics concocted by your Ewedu media, if the East shares the same IGR as War-torn Borno state, then shudder to think what the archaic relics of poverty, stomach infeo and mediocrity that states like Osun, Ekiti, Ondo will project as good enough grin

Igbos not only carry bags of rice back home every Xmas, they also go home to their mansions in the East to relax and celebrate their years of successful business returns, while the entire Southwest region is reduced to deserts of emptiness and commercial standstills... as the Lord's and masters of your economy return home to celebrate.

"baby I'll take you to Lagos indeed" where cleaner, peaceful and more serene places like Enugu dey? Afonja you have to realize that your Lagos is overrated, it's just dumping ground for Igbo boys to just rush in to clear their goods, exploit the business opportunities they can find there, and return the wealth back to the East.

Lol, a self made billionaire in the East doesn't need to go on Forbes list to announce his net worth, Anambra state alone has far more billionaires than the best half of the entire Southwest put together. Dangote is the richest black man on planet earth, yet the entire North is a sewer of poverty and humanitarian disasters. In Igboland wealth is evenly distributed, and that's why you will never come to the East and see a community where there's only one wealth man surrounded by a sea of poverty-stricken people like is the case in your region, visit a typical village in the East, and every square mile of land MUST have a mansion or bungalow already built or undergoing construction, and that's because the productivity and competition is the driving force of the average Igbo man... and not caring if he makes forbes list or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

The above crap would have been a thing of debatable interest if Lagos is Ibadan. Lagos is built with the commonwealth of Nigeria. I had wished that Nigeria should disintegrate now for reality to set upon the people.

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when Awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Obafemi Awolowo University built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

Lagos built the Lekki bridge in 11 months. Not up to a year.
Multiply 11 years by the number of alphabets in Igbo, you have 11x 4 =44.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LarryBee1k: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
embarassed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by goodnessme1(f): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

The political destiny of your people lies in the hands of Tinubu, a Muslim. And it's obvious you watch a lot of Nollywood movies don't you? cheesy. There's no part of Igboland where a grieving widow is forced to drink the water of her husband's corpse, the decision to shave her head isn't forced on her, it's her choice to make.

And indeed we've seen how "united" the yaribanza people are, your elders and political leaders sold Abiola's presidential mandate by betraying him over a plate of Amala and efo riro. You're so united yet your audio Amotekun still never manifest, Fulani herdsmen just occupied communities in Ogun and Osun states respectively recently.

You can never be more united than a successful Igbo business man that will go to the village to pick up a complete stranger, bring him to the city and make the stranger serve under his business tutelage as an apprentice for some years, after which the Oga will settle his boy and set him up on his own business, with the principle that his apprentice will do the same for the next stranger... and in that order of wealth distribution. I just used that illustration as a module of what unity is fundamentally all about... no be my noise.
United yoruba.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Chapii: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

If Igboland had a politician with half the political acumen and sagacity of Tinubu, Igbos won't be in political and developmental wilderness they are in today.

Ordinary Deputy Speaker, you can't even win. You have resorted to be Wike's houseboys.
Tinubu is "gr8" simply because he is Yoruba and he has sustained it because Yorubas in Lagos see him as a political rallying point otherwise other tribes will have gotten substantial amoun of elective positions in Lagos but very soon, very soon
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when Awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Obafemi Awolowo University built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

Lagos built the Lekki bridge in 11 months. Not up to a year.
Multiply 11 years by the number of alphabets in Igbo, you have 11x 4 =44.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.
Yet with all these visionary achievements of the great Yoruba race, you're stuck as eternal serfs to the North, with all your economic indices under the gridlock of control by the same North. How many businesses in the whole of the SW are owned by the indigenes? in Lagos and Ogun states alone, nearly all the major industries are owned by Igbos and foreigners... it's preposterous and laughable that you will even dare allude that Lagos wasn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Railway Workers To Embark On Three-Day Warning Strike / Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP / Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.