Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search (71982 Views)

Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) / Enugu State Sets Up Free Door-To-Door Healthcare Initiative For Senior Citizens / New Research Opens The Door To 'functional Cure' For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by astonished: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hunger in some people will make their testing kit detect covid-19 positive.
Someone that's dieing of hunger will look sick
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by kingjoe(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
jared007:
Covid19 is a hoax. The more they carry-out tests the more the rise in covid19 cases.

If u have suffered from covid19 pls step forward wink
I request the federal government to immediately arrest this guy.these are the ones discouraging people from obeying rules including sit at home and personal hygiene
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Briannajamie: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
bendazum:

How can I stream this movie?
Netflix will be showing it on the 26th of April 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ibkonekt(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Being001:
Let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey

Work from home you lazy youth
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by noziz(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin 666 don finally show!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Being001: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
ibkonekt:

Work from home you lazy youth

Which work? Teach me
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by maasoap(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tetrahedron:
My brothers, I suspect I might be banned again for revealing the truth about this govt and definitely nairaland has been paid to censor information getting to the citizens,

I just posted a topic where I revealed with reliable source how the nig govt has obtained loans from the chinese govt with about 10% of the oil fields in NigerDelta used as collateral but the topic was deleted grin grin ;, we have fifth columnist amongst us on NL working for the FG.

See the link of the post below

https://amp.rfi.fr/en/africa/20190411-focus-africa-imf-warns-nigeria-about-mountain-chinese-debt

It's not every crap you saw on the internet you should rebroadcast now. Does that link up there looks authentic to you? Why would Nairaland moderators accept unverifiable claims? U no get Facebook page?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by bendazum: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Briannajamie:

Netflix will be showing it on the 26th of April 2020

I am watching 2013 version and it makes brain.

Seems like I like thrillers.

Can you enlighten me about Netflix?

Is it free?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Agent8706:
Call me a prophet of doom, but the sad reality is that the way I am seeing things, we Nigerians don't know (or choose to ignore) what Corona can do. Imagine movement everywhere during this lockdown, putting our lives at risk as if we have 9 lives. May our case not be like the Americans and Italians where Convid-19 is feasting on souls like the end is here!

when I said here that we go still fight this virus reach December this year, or probably slide into next year sef. no be curse be this, it is the truth given the nature of the virus.

and we are still joking with it in this country.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Jcael(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
So Lagosians are supposed to open up their doors to strangers in this sensitive time and partake in a questionnaire??!! I feel that will leave alot of people vulnerable to the disease.

You wouldn't know where those officials have been, maybe they have been exposed to the virus while moving door to door, and if they may be possibly infected

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by rollandben(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sanwo, I hope your men are coming with give away relieving materials. But please don't tell Lagosian after Covid-19 that you have spent #40 billi for this your house to house stuff o.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Premiumwriter: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tetrahedron:
My brothers, I suspect I might be banned again for revealing the truth about this govt and definitely nairaland has been paid to censor information getting to the citizens,

I just posted a topic where I revealed with reliable source how the nig govt has obtained loans from the chinese govt with about 10% of the oil fields in NigerDelta used as collateral but the topic was deleted grin grin ;, we have fifth columnist amongst us on NL working for the FG.

https://amp.rfi.fr/en/africa/20190411-focus-africa-imf-warns-nigeria-about-mountain-chinese-debt
you don't know Nairaland is infiltrated or some persons here are already bought?

I stopped takin politics here serious during election time. If you oppose certain people here, they will delete your topic and ban you. I can mention a few of them self.

Too bad we sell ourselves for chicken change in this country
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by eaglez(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good one from the governor, let then come along with relief materials too and for the residents be very careful and security conscious o before some funny hands cash in on this.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Onyedikachi323(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Eyaa.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
What is the cost of the door to door search? You will hear N5billion

Please, as they are doing door to door search, let them carry relief materials and share

..so they can go from door to door.... but they can't share relief materials from door to door.... I weep for those fighting for the betterment of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Cantonese: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
jared007:
Covid19 is a hoax. The more they carry-out tests the more the rise in covid19 cases.

Pickin no know juju e call am vegetable. Sorry for you.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Agent8706(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

when I said here that we go still fight this virus reach December this year, or probably slide into next year sef. no be curse be this, it is the truth given the nature of the virus.

and we are still joking with it in this country.

SMH.

Seriously. The same negligence the US and UK citizens portrayed is what we are portraying now. The repercussions is what they are facing now. Whoever thought a whole US can be overwhelmed ever with their sophisticated and we'll organized system

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Agent8706(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
mindtricks:

When they sow so little in Education, what do they expect to get if not an ignorant multitude of people?
No one reaps what he did not sow.

Truth is the ignorance level long maintained deep down in our society does not support the swift level of understanding they are looking to reap.
The people cant accept lock down, because majority of the people can only eat what they make in a day, and can only make what they eat in a day.
And to them, many a time, a caring govt simply does not exist in the first place that they could take the people's survival so seriously.
It's a dilemma of some sort.

I concure with you. May we not be overwhelmed by this diseases in Nigeria if not....
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Angelinastto(f): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
They can't share food door to door o undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
jared007:

See your psychiatrist ASAP
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Mrshape: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
sonnie10:

There won’t be objective. Subjective data could be misleading. Because these health workers would physically see the person, objective parameters would be observed. Example of such are body temperature, difficulty breathing, cough which are known symptoms of Covid-19.
Is it not when someone tell he has does symptoms that will be willing to bring himself for testing?

If someone refuse to tell you online which is confidential, he will not be to also tell you offline,

Or do you think he health workers will go inside the house and start searching for people?
No they won't they said they are using questioner,

The data will also be subjective too
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Do door to door testing oga.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tetrahedron:

Buhari may use the whole niger Delta as collateral to get the loans he will use to share in the north before he leaves office and warri people will be here shouting dem no dey carry last.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by dachisom(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
This shows our leaders know the right things to do to help the masses but choose not to. pls don't get me wrong, this is a welcome idea but with the relief materials, why can't they also do door to door sharing.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by dennisworld1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Some people have tuberculosis I suspect the result will change it to covid19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.