Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You (938 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by faith2kool(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke, He Doesn’t See A Future With You – Nigerian Lady

A Nigerian lady on Twitter has taken to her page to give a piece of advise to her fellow ladies and it looks like quite a number of them agree with her.

According to @RealTambou on the microblogging platform, any lady whose boyfriend allows her to smoke or drink with him, the said boyfriend doesn’t see a future with such lady.

Quite a number of people —mostly females— have agreed with @RealTambou as her tweet has been retweeted and liked on the platform thousands of times.

@RealTambou wrote on her page,

If your boyfriend allows you to drink alcohol and smoke shish. Trust me he doesn’t see you in his future.

source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/04/09/if-your-boyfriend-allows-you-to-drink-and-smoke-he-doesnt-see-a-future-with-you-nigerian-lady/

Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
What did he now see in you?

The Past or the Present?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by DaInferno(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
true as the back of my hand
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by gudvibz(f): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Its not necessarily true, different strokes for different folks, that's the kind of ladies some men wants undecided
I've seen some old folks (couple) doing it together, its what suits them.

It works for them doesn't mean it will work for others.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by Makavelli25: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fvcking truth They wnt knw After them don slay slay. They will later get dumped for a su
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by Yemike(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Not entirely true cool
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by egopersonified(f): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
some of these useless people out there writing rubbish online...

i will be more concerned about a man who sees a future with a woman who is wearing such an ugly wig (as she is wearing)...
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by newdawn77(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Very true

Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by ennon92(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
I quite agree...No sane man want to marry a chimney as wife

Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
undecided

Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
gudvibz:
Its not necessarily true, different strokes for different folks, that's the kind of ladies some men wants undecided

exactly
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by helinues: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lies.

People get inspired with different things...
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
Fvcking truth
They wnt knw
After them don slay slay. They will later get dumped for a su
shut up your mouth small boy.
Shey you write Jamb this year? You haven't seen life.
What do you know
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by haslaw(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
gudvibz:

Somebody is still deceiving this one.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
gudvibz:

most guys who smoke heavily and drink would prefer a lady who doesnt when it comes to mariage.there was this my neighbour then he smokes and weeds plus every morning he will use a bottle of beer to open mouth b4 he brushes.i asked one time jokinly if he would marry a female smoker and he replied by saying God forbid.Said he wouldnt want his kids being disfigured.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by Makavelli25: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Semperty:
shut up your mouth small boy. Shey you write Jamb this year? You haven't seen life. What do you know
Ignorance and shamelesness in one same post
Smh
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by drLammy(m): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by gudvibz(f): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
lefulefu:
most guys who smoke heavily and drink would prefer a lady who doesnt when it comes to mariage.there was this my neighbour then he smokes and weeds plus every morning he will use a bottle of beer to open mouth b4 he brushes.i asked one time jokinly if he would marry a female smoker and he replied by saying God forbid.Said he wouldnt want his kids being disfigured.

So true, I too have seen such and like I said its just prefrence.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You by gudvibz(f): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
haslaw:

Somebody is still deceiving this one.

Its not a matter of been deceived, its a matter of choice, I'm saying this cause I know of a new couple that does it and they are both young. Its what they like.

(1) (Reply)

I Decided To Expose Myself � / Father Cries Deeply As His Daughter Gets Married (photo, Video) / How You Can Make $5000 With #5000. No Teaching Costs !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.