Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Covid19: How To Earn N16,000 Everyday During This Corona Pandemic - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Covid19: How To Earn N16,000 Everyday During This Corona Pandemic (444 Views)

Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? / First Bank Got All Of Its Users On This Corona Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19: How To Earn N16,000 Everyday During This Corona Pandemic by MikeDstar11: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello Everyone
I published this post to teach those interested on how to make a living online during this corona period.
NOTE: I will be doing the training for FREE. I have students making N5k to N10k everyday online, fact is most of them paid for it, but i'll be teaching it to you for free.
If you are interested, Sign up for the class through this LINK https://onlinehustle.gr8.com/

Making money online is Real and not hard, it's up to you to get a good teacher, and you to put in the work.
USE YOUR LOCKDOWN FOR GOOD AND YOU'LL THANK YOUR SELF LATER

Re: Covid19: How To Earn N16,000 Everyday During This Corona Pandemic by Briannajamie: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Covid19: How To Earn N16,000 Everyday During This Corona Pandemic by Impactfultemmy(m): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2020
MikeDstar11:
Hello Everyone
I published this post to teach those interested on how to make a living online during this corona period.
NOTE: I will be doing the training for FREE. I have students making N5k to N10k everyday online, fact is most of them paid for it, but i'll be teaching it to you for free.
If you are interested, Sign up for the class through this LINK https://onlinehustle.gr8.com/

Making money online is Real and not hard, it's up to you to get a good teacher, and you to put in the work.
USE YOUR LOCKDOWN FOR GOOD AND YOU'LL THANK YOUR SELF LATER

Pls I need to dscuss wt U.Kindly drop your mobile number here.
Mine is 07965029380
Re: Covid19: How To Earn N16,000 Everyday During This Corona Pandemic by Maskyy(m): 3:20am On Apr 11, 2020
You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientists, designer and mobile dev eith full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding techie person Like you. Join their community and get train at no cost.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Best Reggae Artists Of All Time. For The Reggae Lovers. / Only 29,500 Millionaires,in Nigeria!!! / Can Someone Pls Explain Zoom,how Is It Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.