Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? (8265 Views)

South African Blacks Think Other Africans / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Astark: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
I have said it before nd i will say it again that no attractive young white or latina will date average African men! Watch videos nd travel out then you will know reality! Most people have never even visited travel section neither do they have passport bt will be thinking their black co*ck are being fantasised by white women grin You think if young white women are interested in them they will go for granny? Black guys weather you like it or not no attractive white girl wants a broke African guy! So las las you are stucked with Nigerian ladies you usually bash!
they think a beautiful white woman will leave a white man for them due to media pushing and forcing interracial relationship.

They've never left Nigeria, if most of them visit "sun down" town in deep South and mid west in USA they will hate white women and people more than anything.

Imagine lusting over people that enslaved your own people

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
imhotep:

Long live race-mixing and diversity.

hahaha are they worshipping him? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by sexylassie2(f): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
they are doing it for u naija ladies.call it sacrifice cheesy.they sacrifice themselves marrying an ugly oyibo old woman so they can come to europe and bring u over cheesy.why do u think many of them are supported by their naija girlfriends or wives to marry ugly old oyibo grandmoms cheesy

sorry you are not realistic

how many Nigerian men get papers nowadays, it is not easy like before, they are stucked to the granny for ages, highest they can do is come to nigeria marry here and run back to granny fast because a new Nigerian competitor could take granny away and they will left on the streets.

The highest betrayal for a nigerian man abroad is if his white granny was taken away by another nigerian or african man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

the american men and women are working but many men are creators and inventors of things to help society, in the west and all over the world, there are many men in power and in government than women, so majority of the bulk of building and developing a nation falls on men.

some naija girls are lazy because the men want it that way, there are many times i have spoken my opinion here and i will be shut down by men and some women here who want to put me in line. Nigerian men do not like an opinionated woman, they love it when you are docile and just say yes sir to any rubbish they say.

the mindset of the average naija man is to pull a woman down because he is incompetent and in secured.
have you encountered all Nigerian men before coming up with this conclusion? When suitors come for you, you wait and select the best(I.e the richest one) and not the one you love most cuz the best guy will pay your Bills and take care of all your needs, and when he treat you like trash you generalise and say all naija men do not want an opinionated woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by sexylassie2(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
imhotep:

Long live race-mixing and diversity.

white men will disown their daughters for dating a black man

even friends and neighbors will stop talking to you

the public shame is too much, no white girl wanna risk that.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Petyprincess(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Astark:
they think a beautiful white woman will leave a white man for them due to media pushing and forcing interracial relationship.

They've never left Nigeria, if most of them visit "sun down" town in deep South and mid west in USA they will hate white women and people more than anything.

Imagine lusting over people that enslaved your own people
It's funny how they think white girls find them attractive grin infact the stigma they face if any white girl stoop low to date a black guy no be here! So they try to avoid them bt it's funny how they think white girls drool over them lipsrsealed
They have this saying "once you go black we dnt want you back" The black guys that are getting the attractive white girls are the rich, famous sport player! No sensible girl will go for women basher!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by sexylassie2(f): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Semperty:
have you encountered all Nigerian men before coming up with this conclusion? When suitors come for you, you wait and select the best(I.e the richest one) and not the one you love most cuz the best guy will pay your Bills and take care of all your needs, and when he treat you like trash you generalise and say all naija men do not want an opinionated woman.

many Nigerian men are like that except the open minded ones which are rare to come by

i will choose the best suitor, i dont care about love, love is for losers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
I have said it before nd i will say it again that no attractive young white or latina will date average African men! Watch videos nd travel out then you will know reality! Most people have never even visited travel section neither do they have passport bt will be thinking their black co*ck are being fantasised by white women grin You think if young white women are interested in them they will go for granny? Black guys weather you like it or not no attractive white girl wants a broke African guy! So las las you are stucked with Nigerian ladies you usually bash!
don't throw stones.. is your boyfriend not a Nigerian?
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by sexylassie2(f): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
black men think because they have big dicks every woman of every race want them grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Arsenate(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
That Canada thread did get nairaland ladies and their white Knights all ruffled up. Gosh.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by HornyTave: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Op Nice one.

The thing is naija men like to live in denial grin Nigerian women are managing them and their stupid bagages and they think they are doing naija women a favour where as it is the other way around.
The only time a foreign woman might desire a naija man is if he behaves like a sensible man around them.A naija man can not display the stupid attitudes he shows a naija lady to a foreign lady.
They know this that is why they behave like sensible men around them because if they behave any how foreign babe nor go look their side

Foreign babes nor dey look their side na them dey force their selves on these women.
Below are the kind of women black men attract they can never attract a sexy looking babe with their silly behaviours all na hogwash foreign women do not desire them

if they remove aetn man buy for you, setn go remain for your life?
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Astark:
that's exactly what I'm saying.

Always putting down black women but you'll never ever see any race of men doing that, just why?.

Your president and all positions in Nigeria have been ruled by men since beginning same with other Africans countries yet no development.

You want women to be your slaves, serve you food and take care of baby and home yet still want them to go to work.

You think they are robots without feelings meant to serve you abi?
you are deluded. Where did I put any black woman down? The girl I quoted was condemning all Nigerian men and I objected. you chose to judge me instead when it was literally her who was doing the bad mouthing.
You better start using your brain that's if you have one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

many Nigerian men are like that except the open minded ones which are rare to come by

i will choose the best suitor, i dont care about love, love is for losers.
that's my point...
So honey please don't come here nagging and generalizing when that so called best suitor wants you to be docile and submissive at all costs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

white men will disown their daughters for dating a black man

even friends and neighbors will stop talking to you

the public shame is too much, no white girl wanna risk that.
Love is love.

"White Women Say How Much They LOVE Black Men!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swv-MTn96uY

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Astark:
you people always called black women olosho here.

Do you know that those women are gold digger? It's all about the money boy.

A basic white man usually marry the most beautiful black woman while a basic black boy attract old sexually fustrated white woman
Preach love, not hate.

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
hahaha are they worshipping him? grin
Yes , and they love him grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Arsenate:
That Canada thread did get nairaland ladies and their white Knights all ruffled up. Gosh.

its obvious this thread is filled with BITTER women who are upset because black men are not interested in them, the minute they leave Nigeria.
the reality is that, any Nigerian man who leaves Nigeria will quickly realize that dating a foreign woman is less stressful EMOTIONALLY/FINANCIALLY. no wonder Nigerian women look down on black men dating outside their race.... because the minute these men go abroad, they taste a different way of life, and can never accept any longer the rubbish most woman in Nigeria put Nigerian men through (recharge card wahala, hunger wahala, school fees wahala, house rent wahala, transport wahala, shopping wahala, fake wigs and black knuckles wahala etc etc etc)

even Nigerian women abroad are avoided by these men, thats why they'd rather go home to marry a local village girl than marrying some sista abroad.

if Nigerian men decide to now solely date foreign women, who will now settle for our local bingos?! i feel these ladies pain, i do!

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by sexylassie2(f): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
imhotep:

Love is love.

because they love chocolate that is why they love black men grin grin grin grin

everything they say was all about sex, they just see black men like a sex object

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Graysons: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Op Nice one.

The thing is naija men like to live in denial grin Nigerian women are managing them and their stupid bagages and they think they are doing naija women a favour where as it is the other way around
The only time a foreign woman might desire a naija man is if he behaves like a sensible man around them.A naija man can not display the stupid attitudes he shows a naija lady to a foreign lady.
They know this that is why they behave like sensible men around them because if they behave any how foreign babe nor go look their side

Foreign babes nor dey look their side na them dey force their selves on these women.
Below are the kind of women black men attract they can never attract a sexy looking babe with their silly behaviours all na hogwash foreign women do not desire them
Are we that bad? embarassed make una continue to they manage us like that one day he go better.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

everything they say was all about sex, they just see black men like a sex object
Love remains love.
They refuse to be bullied for preferring black men grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by sexylassie2(f): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Semperty:
that's my point...
So honey please don't come here nagging and generalizing when that so called best guy wants you to be docile and submissive at all costs.

because i choose the best suitor doesnt stop me from being independent

i think you have this mentality that all rich men want to control women

poor men love their women, all women should struggle with them..no sir, life does not work that way, i am not so emotional like that even if a man has money and a bad character, i can not marry him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dannyxy:
It's always gender wars here... With the same old actors every time, some don't just want to outgrow this nonsense here, don't you guys get tired??...

yes interracial marriages happens, it's beautiful, but reality check, everyday real people will keep getting married to their fellow race, and truth is 99% of black population will keep having relationship with each other from now till eternity, so what's all this about...

You all hate each other guts so much , yet you keep fraternizing with the same enemy, heck, after you go offline you would still sleep fantasizing over the same enemy.... So what gives mehnnn??

BTW.. Hii ibkayee Don't know if I spelt it correctly...
And olanna(safarigirl)... Lol, your rebuttals here now make me scared of those shy cute girls that wear earpods and hardly talk...

I regret that I have given you such an opinion of my people, I promise, we're actually incredibly nice offline grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by sexylassie2(f): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
imhotep:

Love remains love.
They refuse to be bullied for preferring black men grin

so that is love, because they love black dick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

so that is love, because they love black dick grin grin
Did they even mention black dick in that video ?? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Arsenate(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

Frigging feels great to be desired for our masculinity and sexuality. Remind me again what men of other races desire you for... I will tell you NOTHING.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by sexylassie2(f): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
imhotep:

Did they even mention black dick in that video ?? grin

they dont have to mention it for me to get a clue of what they want grin

they are the average white sluts

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by sexylassie2(f): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Arsenate:

Frigging feels great to be desired for our masculinity and sexuality. Remind me again what men of other races desire you for... I will tell you NOTHING.

they you are just a sex object or a fetish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

they dont have to mention it for me to get a clue of what they want grin

they are the average white sluts
No problem.
After all white men have assaulted black men for centuries on end, claiming that black men have low IQ and resemble monkeys.

Now the chickens have come home to roost.

Support race-mixing and diversity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Arsenate(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

they you are just a sex object or a fetish

But you are not even appealing enough to be desired sexually. You are too masculine for a female, they say. Too much testetorone. You are at the bottom of the barrel. Fvcking know your place.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

because i choose the best suitor doesnt he will stop me from being active

i think you have this mentality that all rich men want to control women

poor men want love their women, all women should struggle with them..no sir, life does not work that way, i am not so emotional like that even if a man has money if he has a bad character, i can not marry him.
nahh, my point is.. all rich naija men who pay the Bills and take care of the needs of their typically dependent naija women want her to be totally submissive ...
If you work hard for yourself and never depend on any man... he wouldn't ask you to lick his toes or try to control you.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

sorry you are not realistic

how many Nigerian men get papers nowadays, it is not easy like before, they are stucked to the granny for ages, highest they can do is come to nigeria marry here and run back to granny fast because a new Nigerian competitor could take granny away and they will left on the streets.

The highest betrayal for a nigerian man abroad is if his white granny was taken away by another nigerian or african man.
reminds me of one vidoe that was posted here on nl.it was a nigerian man who came back home and saw his old granny german lover in bed with one ghanian dude and the nigerian guy was crying and asking the lady if she doesnt love him anymore.the lady was just telling him to leave his house and that she dont need him anyway.what made the video so hilarious was that the naija dude was videoing the scene and crying at the same time cheesy.anyway with the number of job opportunity in europe only a lazy man would prefer staying at home while the granny lover is feeding and clothing him.i choose to believe that the nigerian guys dating these grannies are natural born hustlers and they do away with these grannies once they get to europe cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
sorry to burst your bubble little miss sunshine. many white woman go after black guy all over europe america and even asia. there are nigerian guys getting paid fucking japanese babes. i have friends who schooled in europe , the babes still dey find them come 9ja forget o

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? / "Love Is All I Need "" - Nigerian Gay Shares Bedroom Photos With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.