Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown (1553 Views)

This Lockdown Has Really Improved Me / Opinion: Can Freelance Jobs Assist Financially During This Lockdown / Videos: Learn 3D Logo Design With Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown by akinolaa76: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello Great People,

I hope everyone is keeping safe during lockdown. I have been busy with an important project during this lockdown. The picture below says it all on what I have been busy with. This was a mention two days ago from a great American writer and producer (You can google his name). It took one project to convince him. This was a storyboarding of the first part of his movie trailer.

The first trailer of the movie is coming up soon. Hope I will remember to post it here.

So one thing I realise is that animation and storytelling are two very separate things. And I think most Nigerians in this line of work wants to be everything. The reason why I haven't been posting my work. and why I stopped making noise online is that I must learn both skills to stand out. So until I am very comfortable. Most people dont even know I animate this good on facebook. Because of the terrain we found ourselves and the Nigerian factor, one must learn by fire by force. So for a long while now, I have been horning my cinematography skills and I could just try things with the cameras in the software. My full time job has not allowed me learn fulltime. And lighting a dark scene? It has been the most challenging thing for me as you would think that shebi na to just press switch abi. But we keep getting better and I know something great will happen.

To cut long story short, if anyone would like to learn, I will tutor you. The lockdown have been good to me as I can keep learning my modelling skills gradually along side.

A prerequisite is a laptop as my previous attempt to teach ended in frustration because people do not just know what they want. Trust me, I am ok not to teach this as I value my time a lot. So many things to learn on YouTube.

Lastly, if I will charge for this training, it will be because of the time and data I will invest in the training and it will be a token (but then token is subjective right? RELAX!.

A little effort, fill this form if you are interested. https://forms.gle/chpmNcNoSBYaVgBU9

Please do not come and waste my time. The last time i tried this on nairaland, I got about 30 applications.
Only one person took it serious enough. He monetized this animation skill long before I did. And I wasted a lot of time on begging people to learn for free back then. And that's my only regret till today.

So showing interest isnt an automatic intake. You need to have a few resources too. And I am sorry if I dont sound warm and cordial. You will discover that I am nicer in person. And you cannot fault me for valuing my time.

PEACE TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

PS1- Please do not send me numbers here or mail via nairaland unless you have money to give me grin I may not respond here very frequently.
PS2- 3D animation is not my full time work but its enough to be my fulltime work as of now. So I usually do not have time. Respect that fact.
Off I go again.

2 Likes

Re: Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown by ramzylipi(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown by kehinde2436(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Keep it up bro. One day u will surely become an expert in 3D Animation field. Wishing you all the best..

2 Likes

Re: Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown by akinolaa76: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
The you very much.

kehinde2436:
Keep it up bro. One day u will surely become an expert in 3D Animation field. Wishing you all the best..
Re: Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown by akinolaa76: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
I have received some responses and all of you will be contacted tomorrow. It has been a really busy period.
Re: Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown by danilmo: 1:39am On Nov 03, 2020
akinolaa76:
I have received some responses and all of you will be contacted tomorrow. It has been a really busy period.

hey bro.. I hope the class is still open for me..just seeing this.

Although as far as 3D is concern I think I can give myself 3/10..
I was self teaching via YouTube tutorial until lockdown , I had to stop due to inconsistent power supply off campus + the headache I had in d course of self teaching . Animation is arching abeg esp wen u have no mentor,/tutor except for YouTube. it drains.

Using Blender
Done with donut design and animating it
Currently room design and furnish.

Modelling has been my problem (esp human character).
I have knowledge of Rigging
Little knowledge of Animating it.

I just need the physical mentor who will guide me..give me step by step guide even if its online curriculum and direction.

I need all the encouragement. I just av to know it for a project sake..

I reside in Portharcourt and won't mind locating u if possible or if atall u know any center in PH u can u refer me to I would be grateful..
Re: Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown by excell0001: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
danilmo:

hey bro.. I hope the class is still open for me..just seeing this.

Although as far as 3D is concern I think I can give myself 3/10..
I was self teaching via YouTube tutorial until lockdown , I had to stop due to inconsistent power supply off campus + the headache I had in d course of self teaching . Animation is arching abeg esp wen u have no mentor,/tutor except for YouTube. it drains.

Using Blender
Done with donut design and animating it
Currently room design and furnish.

Modelling has been my problem (esp human character).
I have knowledge of Rigging
Little knowledge of Animating it.

I just need the physical mentor who will guide me..give me step by step guide even if its online curriculum and direction.

I need all the encouragement. I just av to know it for a project sake..

I reside in Portharcourt and won't mind locating u if possible or if atall u know any center in PH u can u refer me to I would be grateful..

if you base in port harcourt and you want to learn 3d animation , vfx and look dev then foundation for multimedia creativity and innovation is here for you. they are currently enrolling for the second batch of there immerse programme
Re: Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown by Mrpromotion1: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Animation designer in PH dm 08108167731
excell0001:

if you base in port harcourt and you want to learn 3d animation , vfx and look dev then foundation for multimedia creativity and innovation is here for you. they are currently enrolling for the second batch of there immerse programme
Re: Learn 3D ANIMATION during this lockdown by Rotepim: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pls I need someone who will be willing to help model some assets in blender for a fee.

You can mail me at
visitrotimi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Video & Animation Tutorials / Icstudios Is Looking For New Blood / 3dsmax, Modeling And Animation,cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.