Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (98598 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by skyhighweb(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
A trio of suspected robbers, made up of one woman and three men, were allegedly caught robbing along Benin-Auchi road and they were beaten and disgraced.

The gang of robbers, also known as "one chance", operate a taxi which they use in robbing unsuspecting passengers. They were caught after they robbed a woman and tried throwing her out of their taxi.

A victim of the gang, Mrs Mariam Ufua, narrated her ordeal in the hands of the robbers. She said she was disposed of a sum of 30,000 Naira after she boarded a Taxi operated by the gang.

She said she boarded the taxi to New Benin, unaware that the passengers were members of a gang.

In the course of the journey, she said they asked her to wind down the window. She obliged, not knowing it was a ploy.

When she tried, the glass wouldn't budge. As she turned to tell them the glass wasn't working, she noticed they had dragged her bag.

She began dragging with them. When she finally got hold of her bag, she noticed the zip was torn and her 30,000 Naira was gone.

After they were done stealing from her, they tried pushing her out of the moving car but she struggled and screamed for help. She sustained injuries on her leg during the tussle.
A taxi driver who heard her screaming came to her rescue.

The taxi driver said he chased the suspects after he heard Mrs Ufua's screams. In an attempt to escape, the suspects lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a gutter.

They were then apprehended and the female member of the gang was stripped.

Security operatives intervened before the gang members could be lynched.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/female-robber-stripped-and-disgraced-alongside-her-accomplices-after-they-were-caught-robbing-along-benin-auchi-road.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by jerryunit48: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ahh!!!! Omo she fat o ... but why dem come naked her leave the men dem

253 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by rusher14: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
jerryunit48:
Ahh!!!! Omo she fat o ... but why dem come naked her leave the men dem

I think it's either the fear of weapons or juju that makes a mob do this.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by dawnomike(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
It os well with her ooo...
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by sylvestersamuel(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
perverts!!!

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Mightyhaiz: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
rusher14:

I think it's either the fear of weapons or juju that makes a mob do this.
which fear? Why them no nakked the men too. Naija men too pervert. Them wan see Toto. Na excuse for them

326 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by bluemansion: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wonders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by athaboi(f): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Everybody Sha dey hustle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by rusher14: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
which fear? Why them no nakked the men too. Naija men too pevert. Them wan see Toto. Na excuse for them

To be fair, they often strip men naked as well even as we cannot discount it may also be for perverse reasons in both cases.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by kalufelix(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
...The men dem don collect their own enter lockdown...na to just shame this one...her stretch marks no help anybody...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by carbony4red(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

Please this needs to be moved to front page biko

410 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by jerryunit48: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
carbony4red:
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

cc:Seun
cc:Lalastica
They pushed you out of a moving vehicle and it didn’t occur to you that they did it for a purpose even when you had that much money on you? First thing you could have done was to check if your money was in place

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's bad stripping just the lady....But men are more casualties in jungle justice....If the female was not among them, maybe they would have burnt the men...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fat Old Dirty Pvssy Bish

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Heineken(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good for them...no peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Endtimebro: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
End time robbery
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by magnetic20: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
athaboi:
Everybody Sha dey hustle
You called robbery hustle?

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
She fit run if yawa gas so

2 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by shagasha: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Deal gone wrong
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Roon9(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
The men are clothed but the lady was stripped naked. Honestly ehn something is fundamentally wrong with some people

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Gofwane(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lord knows, I have no single pity for this type of women. See as she fat like a bagco super sack of maize

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by majamajic(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
carbony4red:

After pushing u out of moving vehicle , u went to bank to deposit what exactly sir ?

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Tocynone(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
They will soon blame it on the devil and the devil will be like

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Rickmann: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
which fear? Why them no nakked the men too. Naija men too pevert. Them wan see Toto. Na excuse for them

This is bullshit! Don't tink there should be any reason wotsoever to strip a woman or anyone caught in the crime act. Dats y we have law enforcement. Nigerians are just barbarians.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Akhagbenidestin(m): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
occupation
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by PureGoldh(m): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chaiii....just Speechless..Na their format be that,Dem go sit-down inside motor disguised as passengers...

They go even initiate a topic...una go dey Yan...you know go know say ur life and Cash don enter One chance

2 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by darelar(m): 2:18am On Apr 10, 2020
As mature as this fat pig is, she doing rubbery work when her mate is doing beer pallor joint or mama put.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by modskiller(m): 2:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Lol. As if being a robber and having to run isn’t enough. She come far join grin

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by judgementyard(m): 5:15am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:

Story for the gods

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by braimeddy: 5:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Their cup don full. Na God catch them dis time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.