Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World (71030 Views)

The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Interceding in Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by ipobarethieves: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Where did I pair him wit Jesus?I dnt reply pipu like u ok.Pipu do go to mountain top to pray/seek God face.Go to mountain top surrounding ESKU /ifaki.u’ll see students.non student praying
victorazyvictor:

Stop this nonsense. Don't pair Odumaje with Jesus plz I beg u.
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
He shouldn't have gone with a camera man. Hab!
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by eneyoduke(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
God must heal our land ijn
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by contigiency(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
He went there to snap pictures with which he is using to deceive and defraud the gullible members of the public, and you said he went to pray for the world. The world has indeed lost it's flavor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by pedrilo: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ok nor know d difference between mountain top n borrow pit.
Lol
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by GindoX(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
vickydankal:
Thank God I’m a believer already and it wasn’t this man who preached to me.

Because this man is highly misrepresenting and misinforming people about true Christianity.

I don’t trust Him

Note:
I have time on my hand now for those of you “don’t judge crew” we will dig it out this morning.

Shooo grin wahala dey ooooo...
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by KampusKonnekt49: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by nappy760(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by noegenesis(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
At least he's good at whatever he's doing...
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by BeerParlour: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Who you?!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by contigiency(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
Odumeje mmonwu!
Odumeje agaba grin

Very powerful man of God.

Point of correction, very powerful man of Satan.
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
I was forced to watch one of his video clips.
I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy

I even saw where one native Dr warned him cheesy

Comedy.

If u want to travel abroad, carry coke, na this type of pastor cheesy cheesy
Them plenty for naija.
Just that this one love to sing his own praise cheesy
From Adebayo to TB Joshua to the native dr in ogun state down to taraba.
They are the same.

Their real names are magicians and illusionists.
Each will add his own type of occultism based on which temple he believes and serve.
Epic, cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by ipobarethieves: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Neoteny7 post=:

Nope, still sleeping
U are still a teen,u knw nothing.Let me tell u diz,Even Imam will see Him with their eyes and declare with their mouth that JESUS IS LORD

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Must he tell the world he's praying on a mountain top?
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Onlyonebuhari: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
May God save Nigeria from comedian pastors and WWE heavyweight warriors.
He could have pleased for the world before the outbreak. Almost 100000 people have died.
Awon pastor oloti 5G
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Neoteny7: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
ipobarethieves:
U are still a teen,u knw nothing.Let me tell u diz,Even Imam will see Him with their eyes and declare with their mouth that JESUS IS LORD

He could be

Being a lord is no big deal

We've lord of the manor

Lord of flies

Lord of war

Lord Lugard...
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Barrywilly(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
This man is just disgracing our Eastern folks by showing the whole world the erosion ridden communities

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by ursamajor: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
vickydankal:

Because this man is highly misrepresenting and misinforming people about true Christianity.

I don’t trust Him

Note:
I have time on my hand now for those of you “don’t judge crew” we will dig it out this morning.
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. grin
vickydankal:

I don’t trust Him

Note:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
These people role play for so long and get so much admiration from their gullible followers that they start to actually believe their own scam. Self deluded people.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nigerian pastors are learners when it comes to making an ass of themselves.

One pastor from South Africa (I think) called god on his mobile phone, and the church members were ecstatic.

I am a believer in Christ myself, but when I read where it was prophesied that false prophets would come and lead many astray, I didn't know that it would be so easy to lead people astray. Now, I know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Nikepucci1: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
vickydankal:

I don’t trust Him

Note:

How is he different from TB Joshua,Adeboye,Chris okotie,oyedepo,Chris Oyakhilome

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Hades2016(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
Odumeje mmonwu!
Odumeje agaba grin

Very powerful man of God.
grin grin
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Hades2016(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
FARA4GA:

your head dey there.... I just dey laugh when I first see the video...... the man na comedian grin grin cheesy cheesy
big time comedian cashing out grin grin
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Btruth: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
I need a perfect healing in my body by His grace. I believed. Let my healing be perfect in Jesus name.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by SirLakes: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
The camera person self suppose dey on kneels dey pray too nah

Comedians

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by rovher: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
His live at the mountain�����
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Roon9(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This man is a huge comic relief grin grin

Wait till see him dance.. Baba did the moonwalk sha
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Hoodbilonia: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Purely what
Purely business
Hahahahaha
End times
We are seeing them on a daily
Christ is coming soon

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
SirLakes:
The camera person self suppose dey on kneels dey pray too nah

Comedians
grin grin this is funny

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Roon9(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
vickydankal:

I don’t trust Him

Note:

No waste your time sis
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Goovo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Matthew 6:5-15

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

The above scripture is all I can say to this man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.