Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Give Me #1500 And I'll Teach You How To Make Organic Skincare Products!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Give Me #1500 And I'll Teach You How To Make Organic Skincare Products!! (606 Views)

How To Make Organic Soap - Soap Containers, Labels, Bottles Etc / How To Make Organic Soap - Soap Product Labels, Soap Packs Etc / Learn How To Make Money Producing Organic Skincare Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Me #1500 And I'll Teach You How To Make Organic Skincare Products!! by junnaiskye(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello there!

Getting a skill during this coroliday is highly essential. Don't stay at home without learning something new. Check this out;

I'll teach you how to make pink lips balm, dark knuckle cream, Glow-up cream, lightening cream, body butter, body scrub, vagina tightening cream, cream for kids, serums, acne face mask, skin repair cream, black soap, etc for only 1500 naira! a little too cheap right?

Join the WhatsApp group on my signature for the full course outline and payment details.

See y'all in class
Re: Give Me #1500 And I'll Teach You How To Make Organic Skincare Products!! by junnaiskye(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ughhh!!! Bots can be so annoying!
Interested participants can holla at me on Whatsapp via the number on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Process Of Clearing Vehicles @ The PORT - 08103884330 / I Have A Task For You If You Are A Seo Article Writer / What Do You Think President Buhari Will Be Announcing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.