Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

How To Overcome Bad Dreams And Nightmares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Overcome Bad Dreams And Nightmares (439 Views)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / 13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Bad Dreams And Nightmares by Loveaflame(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
“14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed.”
Job 33:14-15
As God communicates His intentions via dreams to humans the same way the devil does the same with the intention to harm and destroy destinies. So many people including believers in Christ Jesus take dreams for granted both the good and especially the bad ones. This spiritual ignorance and carelessness have cost many their destinies and sometime their lives on earth. The devil doesn’t play fair with anyone same thing with his agents. For this reason The Bible gave us a shocking painful revelation.
“Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.” Isaiah 5:13

The ignorance about the importance of dreams in the affairs of human beings is alarming. Dream is the easiest way for the supernatural to communicate with the natural. The Bible is filled with examples of people who had dreams and those dreams came to pass with time or were objected and cancelled.
Believers don’t know most problems they have in their lives were introduced through the dream world. A woman once had a dream that someone fought with her and used a big stick to hit her on her neck. On waking up she started having serious pains on that neck. Really strange you might say but not to those who have an understanding about dreams.
A man of God once shared with us how he had suffered for many years as a Minister and nothing good happened in his life even though he was praying and conducting deliverance for others and they were experiencing great miracles but his life experienced nothing much.
He became fed up and decided to go into three days serious fasting and prayers the way he had never done before. On the third day in a dream, he met himself in the forest and was shocked to see his uncle among a group of people sitting down in a meeting. He shouted,
“Uncle what are you doing here?”
He said he was surprised when he shouted, the tongue of a snake came out of his mouth. As he touched his head, it was the head of a snake. He then shouted,
“Where is my head?”
He was shocked when the uncle replied,
“Since he now knows that is not his head, let us give him his own head”
He said he was shocked when someone brought his head from a hut and another person pulled off the snake’s head from him. His head was fixed on his neck. He woke up suddenly and felt the pains on his neck physically. This was how his life changed.
A young Muslim man had a dream where he was given a parcel of gift and suddenly a gorilla came from no-where and took the parcel of gift from him and ran away. This was in 1982. Right from that day, his life nose-dived. He lost his job and things turned upside down for him.
For twenty years he suffered and there was no solution in sight. Then in 2002, he was walking pass a church and decided to enter the place to go see the prophet of God there. He narrated his ordeal to the man of God. He was placed on ten days fasting and prayers which he willingly did.
On the tenth day, he had a dream and saw some old women who warned him never to ask for what was taken away from him. He was told his mother was one of them but she never gave them what they demanded from her before she died so they decided to take away the parcel from his life as a replacement. He woke up, told the man of God and he was placed on additional three days prayers and fasting again.
On the third day making thirteen days now, he had a dream and met himself in the forest and right before him were the old women who warned him never to ask for what they took from him. The women challenged him. They told him,
“But we warned you seriously never to demand for this thing again, what are you doing here?”
He looked at them and shouted,
“In the name of Jesus, give me my parcel.”
He was surprised when the gorilla he saw twenty years ago, came out of the hut, looked at him and went back into the hut. He then came out with his parcel and gave it to him. He woke up and that was how his life changed.
That same month, he got a powerful job. He was placed on a salary scale of #200,000. He was given a duplex to stay and an official car. His life and that of his wife and kids changed.
I once had a dream where I fought with a skeleton. The fight was so fierce and brutal that there was no winner. All of a sudden, it brought out some bunch of keys and shouted,
“Take your keys o! Take your keys o!!”
It threw the keys at me. I grabbed the keys, went to it and beat it very well, tied it then woke up. That same month a miracle took place in my life.
I once had another dream. I came back from a night vigil in 2008. As I slept, I found myself back in the church where I attended the vigil. I went to meet the prophet of God who came to minister in the program. I told him,
“Sir, I am tired of my life. Please, just speak into my life.”
He looked at me and used his right hand to hit me on my head, shoulder, waist and leg. I fell down and spoke in tongues for some time. As I came back to consciousness and got up, I saw one of my late grand mum. I shouted,
“So you are the one behind the problems of my life?”
She replied,
“We are the ones. We are the ones that put the bracelet of hardship on you and that is what that man of God just broke out of your life.”
You could have seen the shock I was in. I woke up just repeating,
“Bracelet of hardship on me.”
You see, the devil doesn’t respect the anointing or the titles anyone is carrying. If he was so bold to confront Jesus and tempt Him in Matthew 4, I wonder who some people think they are that they can’t be confronted by the powers of darkness. For this reason Apostle Paul exhorted us,

“Lest Stan should get an advantage of us for we are not ignorant of his devices” 2 Corinthians 2:11

Dreams control our lives here on earth and many are unaware of such. Until someone’s dream changes, one’s life might never change. Unbelievers are even far better and wiser when it comes to the issues of dreams. Many of them don’t take such for granted and they always seek for help in dealing with the evil ones. No wonder Jesus lamented about believers,

“And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light” Luke 16:8
The devil and his minions know too well that believers don’t take dreams serious and they really capitalize on such to affect their lives and destinies negatively. Failure to deal with evil dreams in your life will give them access to remote control your life. When you handle your dreams carelessly you empower the devils to have dominion over your spiritual realm.
Once that is done, you stand no chance in fulfilling your destiny on earth as your spiritual realm is under lock-down. You should know this truth that the spiritual controls the physical. So don’t joke with your dreams please.
In this Uncommon Book, I would be focusing on how to deal with evil dreams and nightmares. You would do well to put aside what you believe you might have known and be open minded as you read the great revelations in this book.

Get the total information @

[url]
https://warfarebooks.com/product/how-to-overcome-evil-dreams-and-nightmares/[/url]

Re: How To Overcome Bad Dreams And Nightmares by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Loveaflame:
“14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man
From the soon to released Uncommon Book
I read to the end thinking am going to see a solution to all my bad dreams but alas, I read In vain
Re: How To Overcome Bad Dreams And Nightmares by Loveaflame(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
I read to the end thinking am going to see a solution to all my bad dreams but alas, I read In vain

You have not read in vain, it's just excerpts from the book that would be released today.

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make / The Mystery Of Expectation – Pastor D.K. Olukoya / Did Three Wise Men Really Visit Baby Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.