Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (53847 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by sunky97: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Some days ago, Chinese government pushed some Nigerians and other Africans who travelled to China to the street.

After completing 14 days quarantine period, they were sent out of their hotels and prevented anybody from giving them shelter and mandated hotels not to offer them rooms.
This people had to sleep on the streets for days without food or medical supplies.

I love his boldness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLhGsV75FU

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by invectives(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sunky this your post for make sense if you add pictures

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.

306 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Can you see the confidence in one being Educated?

449 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ProduceHQ: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is guts

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by healthserve(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
God bless the elderly. Truly there's wisdom in age.

Absolute confidence. This man's balls would stop a nuclear war head. I swear down. Even the Chinese official becomes educated about his countries policy and is stunned. As well as other Chinese observers. This is absolute. This defense should be presented with a Nobel price. Amazing

375 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Mrshape: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
I love his boldness,

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by falcon01: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
nice
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Vikkie14: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent.

Stop being tribalistic.

When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians and citizens of other African countries.

413 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Heffalump:
This certainly a Yoruba man displaying lots of brevity outside the shores of his territory!

The Nigerian blood speaks everywhere embarassed
What do you expect a representative to do before? Hide and bury his head in fear?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Saintsquare:
lol you just give am TKO ...
The kid doesn't even know what he's saying

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by dprpikin: 12:27am On Apr 10, 2020
@KingAzubuike.
I think it is hightime some of us Igbo stopped all these nonsense online.

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by highmood(m): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2020
I am so dazzled at the temerity of that man.
If Nigeria Government and Authorities in general could be so impressive in words and actions, No country, I mean no F.C.K.N country would take us for granted.
Imagine, Chinese with chinko faces floods our streets, do business freely in our markets to an extent they even hawk items grin , gets construction contracts from our government, carry our beautiful black babes cry , and even now, government invited them to help their life in the name of helping us fight corona or covid19 notwithstanding we all know our doctors and nurses are good and are trying thier best. All these and more without any form of harassment even from the ruthless touts.
In addition, we would travel to their country and purchase goods worth billions of dollars from them yet they still display such inhumane attitude to Nigerians over there. Its unfair.
If they won't fear our faces, at least they should fear the billions we pump into their investments year in and out. E pain me oh. embarassed

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Tpave(m): 2:02am On Apr 10, 2020
That man is very brave, outspoken and outstanding. I love his courage. Even the chinese guys were astonished as he was educating them with instances.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 10, 2020
dprpikin:
@KingAzubuike.

I think it is hightime some of us Igbo stopped all these nonsense online.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Nwodosis:
If only they were more reasonable Nigerians like this, we would be respected around the world.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Hoephase: 4:33am On Apr 10, 2020
Yoruba amaka.

Let be going before the Potopoto Republic and brown roof Republic aka skull mininer Republic will use me do chew stick this morning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Okay this is getting out of hand....

Why segregate Nigerians?...
How do you eject people from their homes in a pandemic period and even give orders for them not to be accepted?...

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Esseite:
Okay this is getting out of hand....

Why segregate Nigerians?...
How do you eject people from their homes in a pandemic period and even give orders for them not to be accepted?...
This is why we need to fix our home. We will never be respected if we don't get things right back home. They cannot try this with the Americans,British,Saudi Arabian or Japanese citizens.

45 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by helinues: 5:35am On Apr 10, 2020
Why travelling to China this period as if they are coming from Jupiter

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Nwodosis:
I heard he was later brutalised and beaten black and blue.. don't know how true.

He was videoed beaten by the Chinese black and blue . Watch video below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1248516869855809536

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Tetrahedron: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2020
We need to check the brain of anyone supporting this almajiri govt

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Tetrahedron: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I heard he was later brutalised and beaten black and blue.. don't know how true.

Are you a zombie before I comment

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Ekojara: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Felt a high sense of pride, listening to him telling the Chinese official that he cannot seize the passport of Nigerians in China because it is the property of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Nigeria is not a lost cause, after all, we need more people that can speak dignity to our nameplate as a country and through our actions, act for the common good of all.

45 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today / When Every Flight In Florida Is Grounded (Photo) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.