Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Covid-19 Free Python 2weeks Whatsapp Tutorial - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Covid-19 Free Python 2weeks Whatsapp Tutorial (743 Views)

Free Python Data Science Course For Beginners / Free Python, Javascript And C++ Whatsapp Tutorial / Free Python Programming Language Video Tutorial. For Beginer To Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Free Python 2weeks Whatsapp Tutorial by dauddy97(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
I decided to organize a free two weeks python tutorial in other to keep myself busy during this luck down.
This course is for anyone who find it difficult to get started with coding or intermediate who still feels they still need some add up. I will work you through downloading, for loops, if Statement, text files, Function etc and probably cover object oriented programming (OPP) if time permits.

At the end of this program, we will build two games
1. Guessing Game (Computer vs User)
2. Palindrome detector (A program that checks if numbers or letters has same backward and forward, like (1221, 64546, mum, madam etc).

I actually work with Brended learn academy where I instruct python and SQL. Pls note, I am doing this for free. It's not compulsory you have a laptop or desktop. We will be using an Android app that supports python codding called Pydroid. You can get that from play store. Image attached Below.
PLs, if you post any irrelevant message on the group or advertisement you will be removed without warning.

The class will start on the 13th of April to 26th of April 2020. Time is 10:00Am to 2:00pm daily.

And finally, a sum of #500 will be paid in other purchase data to run the program.

This is the WhatsApp link to join

https://chat. whatsapp .com/IaDskijPkCrIo3DeFoLbsG
(Close the space in other to access the link)

Or message 08149428490 to join.

Re: Covid-19 Free Python 2weeks Whatsapp Tutorial by dauddy97(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Join now

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Think Like A Programmer / Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig / 6 Signs You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.