Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Am Confused - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am Confused (783 Views)

Am Confused On Any Of The System... / Confused Between Node Js And PHP / I Am Confused Pls Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by Veiniously: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2020
am creating a website which is my first am using just html
i wana add the interaction box like this one here we use to type b4 posting but dont know how to someone told me i need php
now how do i create php or how can i do this
Re: Am Confused by Cleanworld(f): 1:12am On Apr 10, 2020
PHP is a script language and interpreter that is freely available and can be download too.

why going through all this stress just becos you want to create a websites? thereare sites that offer you free templates to work on with free tools that will safe you time.

gone are the days when we use PHP, there are better high level programing languages that will give you a dynamic website.

if you can't create a simple site with HTML then how will you use PHP?

Stay safe
Re: Am Confused by nurain150(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2020
You will do that using html form,then u can do whatever you want to do with the data with frontend or backman
Re: Am Confused by Maskyy(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2020
You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientist, designer and mobile dev with a full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding developer Like you. Signup to their community and have a dream at no cost.
Novice is specially trained.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Am Confused by Veiniously: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2020
Cleanworld:
PHP is a script language and interpreter that is freely available and can be download too.

why going through all this stress just becos you want to create a websites? thereare sites that offer you free templates to work on with free tools that will safe you time.

gone are the days when we use PHP, there are better high level programing languages that will give you a dynamic website.

if you can't create a simple site with HTML then how will you use PHP?

Stay safe

thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Confused by Veiniously: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2020
nurain150:
You will do that using html form,then u can do whatever you want to do with the data with frontend or backman
thanks very much
will love an illustration about it
Re: Am Confused by Veiniously: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Maskyy:
You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientist, designer and mobile dev with a full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding developer Like you. Signup to their community and have a dream at no cost.
Novice is specially trained.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk
thanks
Re: Am Confused by Veiniously: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2020
nurain150:
okay
i have this html script am using to learn it right now on my computer i created a folder 4 it on my hard disk i have create the form but when i click on sumbmit it shows somethis like your file was not found then on the header the file directory = veniously/form_submit.php
does it mean when i upload the html and its files on my host ....the host automatically create a php file for it. or am the one to create a php script for it
thats just what i wanna know thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Confused by Veiniously: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2020
after clicking on submit

Re: Am Confused by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Veiniously:
after clicking on submit
You can use HTML and CSS to design the dialogue like the one on nairaland and then use a back end language like node js, php or python to do the submission and processing.
Re: Am Confused by Veiniously: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:
You can use HTML and CSS to design the dialogue like the one on nairaland and then use a back end language like node js, php or python to do the submission and processing.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do Scammer Know My Bank Balance. / Whatsapp Group For Web Developers / Free Browsing Cheat For Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.