Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio (1080 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos / Revealed! How Hiv Positive White Guy Infects Over 600 Black Girls With Virus (2) (3) (4)

Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by freshkpomo(m): 3:32am On Apr 10, 2020
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT TO A FRIEND BY A FAMILY MEMBER WHO RESIDES IN ABUJA. PLEASE #SHARE THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY GROUPS AS YOU CAN, AND ON YOUR TIMELINE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IT MIGHT JUST BE AN O. Y. O CASE IF YOU CONTRACT THE VIRUS. (message below)
"Something happened in Abuja today and I want you to learn from it. A man went to Human Rights Radio ( Brekete Family) and told people that he is using his car to do transportation during this sit at home period and he caught coronavirus in the process. He said he has been calling the NCDC phone number and they are not picking his calls and he even went to their office and they refused to attend to him since on Monday this week. He said he cannot go back to his family so as not to infect them. They have to call the authority that came and took him away. The lesson here is that stay at home and don't go about bc you don't know who's carrying the virus and protect yourself and wash your hands with soap and water when you touch surfaces. Observed all the safety and hygene methods as announced by Govt. Take care of yourself and Good night."
https://m.facebook.com/freshstuffscomng-107038057354025

Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by cardoso514: 3:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Let the driver send his fone number to NCDC
Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by freshkpomo(m): 3:43am On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique and any other admin that will come across this post please let's do the needful. The Nigerian government is playing politics with lives as we can clearly see in the post above. And to anyone reading this post please and please stay at home, we will all overcome this together. help the needy if you can, God bless.

Finally if you still engage yourself in any form of argument about the government saying this is good and that is bad, I think it's time you quit and stop wasting your energy guys cos they are one and same.
Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by Lanretoye(m): 4:29am On Apr 10, 2020
How did he know he has the virus,has he been tested?
Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by freshkpomo(m): 4:38am On Apr 10, 2020
freshkpomo:
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT TO A FRIEND BY A FAMILY MEMBER WHO RESIDES IN ABUJA. PLEASE #SHARE THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY GROUPS AS YOU CAN, AND ON YOUR TIMELINE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IT MIGHT JUST BE AN O. Y. O CASE IF YOU CONTRACT THE VIRUS. (message below)
"Something happened in Abuja today and I want you to learn from it. A man went to Human Rights Radio ( Brekete Family) and told people that he is using his car to do transportation during this sit at home period and he caught coronavirus in the process. He said he has been calling the NCDC phone number and they are not picking his calls and he even went to their office and they refused to attend to him since on Monday this week. He said he cannot go back to his family so as not to infect them. They have to call the authority that came and took him away. The lesson here is that stay at home and don't go about bc you don't know who's carrying the virus and protect yourself and wash your hands with soap and water when you touch surfaces. Observed all the safety and hygene methods as announced by Govt. Take care of yourself and Good night."
https://m.facebook.com/freshstuffscomng-107038057354025
Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by freshkpomo(m): 4:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
How did he know he has the virus,has he been tested?
That's left for those working at the radio station to answer, I just had to share this cos I am not impressed with what I am seeing around. People are taking this thing for granted, some will be like " Virus nor dey this country jare", "I get odeishi", "my body naked virus", "virus nor dey catch black man", " here hot, the virus nor go survive" and the list is on. I just pray we don't end up like Italy.

Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 10, 2020
My relation had a similar horrible experience before God rescued this man. Below is the screenshot of the text message he sent to them while in distress after calling all the numbers more than 10 times each without luck. Amazingly, they were all ringing. Only one of them managed to reply the man via a text message. The message didn't even correlate.

My people, I'd strongly suggest anyone in that situation should just t'owo ile boo. Meaning, he or she should learn from those who survived the pandemic by following the laid down solutions as shared. If you wait until NCDC replies you, you could wait endlessly because the government of the day are the most useless I've ever seen.

Boss Mustapha even confirmed this yesterday. He said he was disappointed seeing how decayed the health sector was. He almost regretted heading that covid-19 committee. Currently, they're at loggerheads with each other, the minister in charge of the palliative is grossly incompetent and seems to be favouring some sections of the society. It was a shameful show on channelstv last night. I've never seen a party so divided against themselves. They couldn't even hide it anymore.

I reiterate, please if you're having symptoms, dont bother wait for NCDC because you'd be disappointed. They're overwhelmed themselves with limited number of test kits at their disposal but they would never tell the public this truth. Your life matters abeg.

See the screenshot below my people and anyone in doubt should just match the number with any of the covid-19 numbers displayed by NCDC for the public to call on tv. May God help us in this country. We are on our own.

Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by freshkpomo(m): 5:18am On Apr 10, 2020
fairfora:
My relation had a similar horrible experience before God rescued this man. Below is the screenshot of the text message he sent to them while in distress after calling all the numbers more than 10 times each without luck. Amazingly, they were all ringing. Only one of them managed to reply the man via a text message. The message didn't even correlate.

My people, I'd strongly suggest anyone in that situation should just t'owo ile boo. Meaning, he or she should learn from those who survived the pandemic by following the laid down solutions as shared. If you wait until NCDC replies you, you could wait endlessly because the government of the day are the most useless I've ever seen.

Boss Mustapha even confirmed this yesterday. He said he was disappointed seeing how decayed the health sector was. He almost regretted heading that covid-19 committee. Currently, they're at loggerheads with each other, the minister in charge of the palliative is grossly incompetent and seems to be favouring some sections of the society. It was a shameful show on channelstv last night. I've never seen a party so divided against themselves. They couldn't even hide it anymore.

I reiterate, please if you're having symptoms, dont bother wait for NCDC because you'd be disappointed. They're overwhelmed themselves with limited number of test kits at their disposal but they would never tell the public this truth. Your life matters abeg.

See the screenshot below my people and anyone in doubt should just match the number with any of the covid-19 numbers displayed by NCDC for the public to call on tv. May God help us in this country. We are on our own.
God help us.
Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 10, 2020
cardoso514:
Let the driver send his fone number to NCDC
you mean audio NCDC? LMAO
Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by Lanretoye(m): 6:05am On Apr 10, 2020
freshkpomo:
That's left for those working at the radio station to answer, I just had to share this cos I am not impressed with what I am seeing around. People are taking this thing for granted, some will be like " Virus nor dey this country jare", "I get odeishi", "my body naked virus", "virus nor dey catch black man", " here hot, the virus nor go survive" and the list is on. I just pray we don't end up like Italy.
the whole thing is confusing,I read the DG NCDC said the virus cures by it self cos there is no particular drug administered to the recovered patients.

Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by yenereal(m): 6:39am On Apr 10, 2020
That one is his business. He didn't stay at home.
Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by freshkpomo(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
the whole thing is confusing,I read the DG NCDC said the virus cures by it self cos there is no particular drug administered to the recovered patients.
I don't think some of the cases were real, it looks like a scheme for fund misappropriation to me cos there is no better explanation for this, why will they be running from real cases, why bring the Chinese doctors over if the stuff was truly under control?
Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by freshkpomo(m): 7:17am On Apr 10, 2020
yenereal:
That one is his business. He didn't stay at home.
you are a Nigerian man, act like one Pls!
Re: Coronavirus: Driver With Virus In Abuja Cries Out On Radio by freshkpomo(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
fairfora:
you mean audio NCDC? LMAO
I tell you bro.

Habits That Damage The Kidneys / I Was Exposed To HIV Patient, Help Is Needed Please / Pls Doctors Help!!