Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china (1116 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by cue64: 6:00am On Apr 10, 2020
I saw this thread, about the United States giving relief materials to Nigerians thrown in the streets in China, I was going to just forget about it; and allow Nigerians believe the lies like they always do without confirmation. but until I saw that people were already arguing about who cares about Nigeria more between China and America.

First of all None if them give a Bleep about Nigeria not even at this time.
Secondly the United States didn’t send any relief materials to Nigerians in the streets.
It was just the collective efforts of Black people living in China, myself included.
The movement was started by an african American Lady, who felt bad about the situations created a wechat group and added every blacks who felt like giving something and the turn up was really overwhelming even though we ended up deleting the group cos like the blacks people that we are we couldn’t co-ordinate ourselves.

SO PLEASE CAN WE STOP SPREADING THE LIES AND GIVING CREDITS TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DONT CARE ABOUT US?
PS; i'm purposely living the instagram handle to the picture I'm posting open cos she was one of the people on that video so y'all can check her out..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by Nackzy: 6:02am On Apr 10, 2020
I didn't get the headline well Op now i understand, oh Americans did nothing to the with the relieve mat.
Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by cue64: 6:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Nackzy:
So thoughtful of them, little things like this still give them the world power impetus
did you even understand what I'm trying to correct? Or you didn't read? America had nothing to do with this. What's so difficult to understand?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Nackzy:
So thoughtful of them, little things like this still give them the world power impetus
grin grin
Haba!
So after all Op wrote ... U still are giving accolades to America. Nigerians ee grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by bedspread: 6:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Kudos to whoever made that happen

1 Like

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Dear Op. You haven't done well. They love lies. Let them bask in it. Nothing sweetens me more than seeing people argue over what they know nothing about. Just like chicken fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by yanabasee(m): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2020

The movement was started by an african American Lady, who felt bad about the situations created a wechat group and added every blacks who felt like giving something and the turn up was really overwhelming even though we ended up deleting the group cos like the blacks people that we are we couldn’t co-ordinate ourselves.

If the movement was organized by the uncoordinated blacks... How then did the white gets to share relief materials?

And if this is true..... the credit is will have to go to the white, because, you guys only asked for favour... And the people that actually brought in favours, deserve the praise.....
Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by donaldking10: 6:34am On Apr 10, 2020
uncoordinated blacks. i just knew it wouldn't last.
Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by Onyocha: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Since the thread claiming the materials were given by the US made it to front page without proper verification of the claims, then this too should go to front page. The first thread turned out to be pro American propaganda and anti Chinese. In other words, fake news was pushed to the front page. Seun Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Everything will be fine At last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by internationalman(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2020
So it was neither China nor USA.

Who did then..

Confused set of humans both home and away.

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by justwise(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2020
cue64:
I saw this thread, about the United States giving relief materials to Nigerians thrown in the streets in China, I was going to just forget about it; and allow Nigerians believe the lies like they always do without confirmation. but until I saw that people were already arguing about who cares about Nigeria more between China and America.

First of all None if them give a Bleep about Nigeria not even at this time.
Secondly the United States didn’t send any relief materials to Nigerians in the streets.
It was just the collective efforts of Black people living in China, myself included.

SO PLEASE CAN WE STOP SPREADING THE LIES AND GIVING CREDITS TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DONT CARE ABOUT US?
PS; i'm purposely living the instagram handle to the picture I'm posting open cos she was one of the people on that video so y'all can check her out..

yanabasee:

If the movement was organized by the uncoordinated blacks... How then did the white gets to share relief materials?

And if this is true..... the credit is will have to go to the white, because, you guys only asked for favour... And the people that actually brought in favours, deserve the praise.....

1 Like

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by cue64: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2020
yanabasee:

excuse me who were the whites you saw? The only other skin colors there were the Chinese married to Africans if that’s people you called white... we were uncoordinated yes but you know what they did? They found out what we were planning and ad most of us locked up in our houses and some picked up and quarantined in hotels but still a few were able to go out and get this done, what I’m trying to say is do not give credit to United States like they sent an envoy or something, individuals donated their hard earned money to make this happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by cue64: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2020
donaldking10:
uncoordinated blacks.
i just knew it wouldn't last.
it wouldn’t last but at least we got something done, and I can atleast be glad about that... what has your government done? And did your consulate am say anything until yesterday when we sent people and messages to them? I think it makes you all feel good when you think it was America coming to their rescue
Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by cue64: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2020
internationalman:
So it was neither China nor USA.

Who did then..

Confused set of humans both home and away.
thats actually what I think makes Nigerians feel better. That the west came to their rescue

1 Like

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2020
... Seems like she's regretting her decision already. I always had a sneaky suspicion about that rumour, turns out my spidey senses were right. Thank you Cue64 (and your group). Sad that the people directly involved would never appreciate due to their unfathomable love for the joker. Relief materials from Trump indeed.

1 Like

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by cue64: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2020
SmartKitty:

Hmm, before you talk, please, stop being racists. Whites this whites that but Afro American Lady. Just because America is a multiracial country, many of you make this separation whites and the others. If you read about American story and about races mix, you would see so many generation and no American nowadays could claim (maybe only very few new European immigrants and old wealthy Americans with history of no mixing)) they are pure white and so many whites even have Afro blood in them, maybe they look white but technically they are not. Being a racist is to talk about people's skin color and divide and it's what it looks like here. Why don't talk you the same way about China? China has also different ethnic groups and different skin color.

Define what kind of help is it? American government official help or American people private organization? We all know American government helps many countries, including Nigeria and we all also know the Politics are bad. Politics are politics but American, Nigerian, Chinese, etc. people is PEOPLE. And yes, America has many good people who care as did this American lady starting this movement. Why do we need even to tell about this lady skin color? She is a good and caring person, that's all. She cares because she knows Nigeria or Africa better because her heritage than maybe other people, the same as Italian Americans know more about Italy and help there.
American lady started this help, it's wonderful and America is wonderful because it raises people like this lady.
sll this talks are unnecessary, someone called my attention the video online and was visibly angry cos she to contributed her Part, they didn’t say it was her country. There is no need for country here but people that what i want us to know Americans, Somalians Nigerians and evening Caribbean’s all contributed to this, there was only one thing that united us all though and that’s the fact that we were black, and that’s the only reason I mentioned color, color doesn’t matter to me, but kindness does

2 Likes

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by cue64: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
ReverseFlash:
... Seems like she's regretting her decision already. I always had a sneaky suspicion about that rumour, turns out my spidey senses were right. Thank you Cue64 (and your group). Sad that the people directly involved would never appreciate due to their unfathomable love for the joker. Relief materials from Trump indeed.
thats the thing that irks me the most, giving appreciations to someone who doesn't even care about you..

1 Like

Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by Topiipii(m): 2:54am On Apr 11, 2020
@justwise, I hope this is on the front page already?
Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by Tapout(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2020
smh...the fact that people were already going to war over which country cares for Nigeria more is so hilarious.... I mean the first person to comment on that thread got a thousand + likes, the runner up got 700 + likes grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The United States had nothing to do with the relief materials nigerians in china by cue64: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tapout:
smh...the fact that people were already going to war over which country cares for Nigeria more is so hilarious.... I mean the first person to comment on that thread got a thousand + likes, the runner up got 700 + likes grin cheesy grin cheesy
i was just going to let it slide. But then when I saw all that it just got me even more furious

(1) (Reply)

Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria / Bta - In Cash Or Visa? / Dream Of Travelling To South Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.