Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush (7126 Views)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by eteebanky: 7:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Yesterday night I come across this chat which take place between a guy and his crush, I'm so confused on what to do to this girl if it happens to be me. I decided to share it with you guys to give your important opinions about what this guy supposes to do.

You know sometimes Ladies are difficult and may do annoying thing to a guy without even noticing they have offended your feelings, but seriously when I read through these screenshots I said, they can even did a thing with full knowledge that it will touches you.

What this lady asked from the man who is crushing on her is a normal thing but the purpose of asking it and how she had been dragging it before requesting is really disheartening.

I pity this guy and his feelings but what to do when you have been crushing on someone, please read through the screenshots and assumes that you were the guy and please give your opinions on what will you decides on this occasion.

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by eteebanky: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2020
more

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Freddykrueger: 7:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Is that all? Dude should send d videos and recharge her accordingly. Afterall he claims he can't refuse any of her requests. Dumb simp undecided

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Nice script
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by zexy2030(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2020
e begging
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by bluefilm: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2020
She tried.

No harm in trial.

But I'm so sure, the nigga is not gonna be sending her any videos...
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by majamajic(m): 7:17am On Apr 10, 2020
I have one here, whenever I say hi , she will reply ' I want ask u for something

I will say what

' I need a sub

And any day she first send u ' hi

Better off your data and run

It's either she want make hair or she brooke

I wish I can share our last chat

8 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Fake

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Like seriously?? undecided I won't bother replying her messages anymore

But, are some ladies so broke that they can't sub for themselves??

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Like seriously?? undecided I won't bother replying her messages anymore

But, are some ladies so broke that they can't sub for themselves??
You of all people should know these type of MADE IN CHINA WhatsApp conversation....

Read the last message about sending airtime.

Jason.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2020
eteebanky:
Yesterday night I come across this chat which take place between a guy and his crush, I'm so confused on what to do to this girl if it happens to be me. I decided to share it with you guys to give your important opinions about what this guy supposes to do.

You know sometimes Ladies are difficult and may do annoying thing to a guy without even noticing they have offended your feelings, but seriously when I read through these screenshots I said, they can even did a thing with full knowledge that it will touches you.

What this lady asked from the man who is crushing on her is a normal thing but the purpose of asking it and how she had been dragging it before requesting is really disheartening.

I pity this guy and his feelings but what to do when you have been crushing on someone, please read through the screenshots and assumes that you were the guy and please give your opinions on what will you decides on this occasion.

Cock and bull story
Next please angry
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Iambro(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Semperty:
Nice script
lol
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
You of all people should know these type of MADE IN CHINA WhatsApp conversation....

Read the last message about sending airtime.

Jason.
Tnks man......... smiley
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Tnks man......... smiley
You welcome bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by habsydiamond(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2020
the guy dey wait for i love u but i dont know how to tell u.. but the babe disappointed him oo.. see ela part one and two
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Froshloaded: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Scripted

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by KingZaddy(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2020
the type of replies you land a lady will determine her reply, ladies are fond of taking advantage of nice polite and diplomatic replies from men, so be wise.

sometimes ignore the messages of that got girl all guys are dying for, you would be surprised how much it would bother her.

learn to also send a message different from what other men send
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Calismart(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2020
j
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Mumu still said 'Ok'

Quite funny
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by Seandisputed(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2020
I stopped reading when i saw "Sorry for the late reply"

Nice script though.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush by stanisbaratheon: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is what happens when you allow children use social media.

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Women Love Tattoos(photos 18+) / Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.