Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Being A Blessing To The Poor And The Needy In The Spirit Of Easter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being A Blessing To The Poor And The Needy In The Spirit Of Easter (206 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Blessing To The Poor And The Needy In The Spirit Of Easter by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2020
Dear Friends
There are some nairalanders among us who are going through hard times
Some are fake but there are the genuine ones who truly are in dire need of foodstuffs or money
I suggest that the ones in dire need of foodstuffs state it in the comments with their precise location and phone number so that the nairalanders living around ur axis willing to help can.
Note that if you are lying, you are taking curses upon your head and all the problems of the people you are receiving things from.
Re: Being A Blessing To The Poor And The Needy In The Spirit Of Easter by majamajic(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Nairalanders don't know curses , one even upload pics of woman and 2 kids claiming to be his family

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Believe In My GOD, don't Take My Advice Seriously / Ancestral Curses, Myths Or Reality / What All Christian Must Know About Making Right Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.