Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup (6080 Views)

Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by opeyemi6731(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Hello buddies.
There was this girl i was dating during my ND days. She was my first girlfriend and i was her first boyfriend also, we loved each other so much that we spent most of our times together, she introduced me to her family and her mum like me so much, at first i was sacred of dating her because her parent and two of her brothers are soldiers but, she made it so easy for me that i always spent my time with them at barracks. We brakeup then due to religion differences and since then we stop calling ourselves. What amaze me now is that she started calling me frequently like a week now no days goes by without her calling me, at some point i ignore her calls and anytime i feel like picking she always implore me to always respond to her calls, she even begged me to at lease called her that she always want speak to me that she always lend money to buy airtime to call me. We breakup by August 2017 and since then i wasn't in any relationship cuz i dont belive in sentimental love, wanna make money and choose among the best. want you guy to advice me thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by dukeprince50: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Some grammatical blunders in ur write up, try edit it.

Back to the topic, why not accept her back? Its not easy finding someone like this, she still love u after 3whole years.

On a second thought, she must have broken up with her bf and u are the easy escape.
Whichever way, just use ur head

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by brodalikeme(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Just let her be! She is just lonely after breaking up with her boyfriend. The relationship won’t work. None of you have changed your religion, also your perception on relationship will certainly bring tension on both of you. All woman have their peculiar flaws. There is no “best” among them.

If you hurt her, na now the parents and brothers go finish work on top your head.

21 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Easybela(f): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Find out if you are being a second choice or she truly loves you,did she date someone else after the breakup?,is she trying to use you to console her self after a breakup , if yes,that simply made you a second choice, it also means that she's back to you because her previous relationship crashed. Or has she been alone since 3years , if yes.........,accepting her is what only you can decide,you are the one to wear the shoe,make sure you choose a perfect size to avoid regrets.
Goodluck

7 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Froshloaded: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigerian girls sha grin grin
Cos her ex leave AM, she no want dey lonely, she come meet you cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Beosten(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2020
She learnt her lessons the hard way. As someone with best intentions, you will be compelled to have mercy on her, but this kind of mercy will land you in trouble.

I can swear by the heavens that what I want to tell you is the pure truth. An ex girlfriend and a married ex are today mounting pressure on me for sex. I can agree to fvk them and my wife won't know about it, but I'm scared. I told myself I can still be their friend without having sex with them but I know the kind of love I had for them while we were dating; if I agree to still be their friend and we meet in secret places, It will surely end in sex. So I'm now forming stone-hearted man because I don't want to offend God and my wife. Note that my wife is not a saint and can be said to be one of those stupid women guys marry, but I still have the obligation to protect the marriage. Forget about the love you see in movies. Husbands only need to marry and commit to the marriage because of the beautiful children she gave you and others who look up to you in the society; the day your wife does something that surprises you is the day you will agree that marriage is only for the purpose of procreation.

I work with a religious organization, and one of the terms is that you must not try to divorce. So one day during a quarrel, my wife said: "You're now feeling fly because you have enough money; try any nonsense and I will clip your wings." Within the next one hour, I planned how to survive after leaving the job. Then I sent a message to her that reads: "Do your worst; I can resign from that job today and heaven will not fall." She cried bitterly for the next 5 hours after reading that message.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by harlos: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2020
They start missing you when the person they are trying to replace you with fails.

sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by adexpa(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2020
You suppose tell us your thoughts ; Do you think she is a good girl that you can marry, are you thinking of starting all over, do you think you guys can forget religion and start a good relationship,have you asked her about those years you were not together, have asked her why she is calling you now n not since. You can't just expect us to advise you without giving us clue of the whole scenario.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Omar09(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Never accept an ex. If she was that good you guys wouldn't have been an ex in the first place.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by ahiboilandgas: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2020
opeyemi6731:
Hello buddies.
There was this girl i was dating during my ND days. She was my first girlfriend and i was her first boyfriend also, we loved each other so much that we spent most of our times together, she introduced me to her family and her mum like me so much, at first i was sacred of dating her because her parent and two of her brothers are soldiers but, she made it so easy for me that i always spent my time with them at barracks. We brakeup then due to religion differences and since then we stop calling ourselves. What amaze me now is that she started calling me frequently like a week now no days goes by without her calling me, at some point i ignore her calls and anytime i feel like picking she always implore me to always respond to her calls, she even begged me to at lease called her that she always want speak to me that she always lend money to buy airtime to call me. We breakup by August 2017 and since then i wasn't in any relationship cuz i dont belive in sentimental love, wanna make money and choose among the best. want you guy to advice me thanks.
setup for marriage...na scope
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by michlins(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
You said you met her during your ND. Your writing skills suggest that you left what you were sent for in the school for something else. A junior secondary school student will do much better than you

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Bluehill1051: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2020
So what? undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by bigpicture001: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Omar09:
Never accept an ex. If she was that good you guys wouldn't have been an ex in the first place.

I have same policy...but its not always tru.....some ppl leave cuz of complications at that moment...but if u find a better person...better you move on
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by bigpicture001: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2020
michlins:
You said you met her during your ND. Your writing skills suggest that you left what you were sent for in the school for something else. A junior secondary school student will do much better than you

Must you make him feel bad..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by infogenius(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Op
From ur post she hasn't told u that she wants u back.
Keep ur friendship and nothing more.
Don't be distracted from ur money making agenda. This is more important than a distracting flossy

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Shormiey(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Easybela:
Find out if you are being a second choice or she truly loves you,did she date someone else after the breakup?,is she trying to use you to console her self after a breakup , if yes,that simply made you a second choice, it also means that she's back to you because her previous relationship crashed. Or has she been alone since 3years , if yes.........,accepting her is what only you can decide,you are the one to wear the shoe,make sure you choose a perfect size to avoid regrets.
Goodluck
You have a valid opinion... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by CAPSLOCKED: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
Some grammatical blunders in ur write up, try edit it.

Back to the topic, why not accept her back? Its not easy finding someone like this, she still love u after 3whole years.

On a second thought, she must have broken up with her bf and u are the easy escape.
Whichever way, just use ur head

COMING FROM A LECTURER THAT CANNOT SPELL CORRECTLY.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by dukeprince50: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

COMING FROM A LECTURER THAT CANNOT SPELL CORRECTLY.
I would av loved to give u a piece of my attention, but u are boring, try harder

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2020
So my ex-boyfriend of 4 years started calling me. But then I know this...grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by CAPSLOCKED: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I would av loved to give u a piece of my attention, but u are boring, try harder

BUT IN TRUTH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL, BUT YOU'RE CALLING OUT OTHERS' GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. HOW WEIRD. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by PureGoldh(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Bros... she just wan use you catch Cruz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by okpanachil: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Beosten:
She learnt her lessons the hard way. As someone with best intentions, you will be compelled to have mercy on her, but this kind of mercy will land you in trouble.

I can swear by the heavens that want I want to tell you is the pure truth. An ex girlfriend and a married ex are today mounting pressure on me for sex. I can agree to fvk them and my wife won't know about it but I'm scared. I told myself I can still be their friend without having sex with them but I know the kind of love I had for them while we were dating; if I agree to still be their friend and we meet in secret places, It will surely end in sex. So I'm now forming stone-hearted man because I don't want to offend God and my wife. Note that my wife is not a saint and can be said to be one of those stupid women guys marry, but I still have the obligation to protect the marriage. Forget about the love you see in movies. Husbands only need to marry and commit to the marriage; the day your wife does something that surprises you is the day you will agree that marriage is only for the purpose of procreation.

I work with a religious organization, and of the terms is that you must not try a divorce. So one day during a quarrel, my wife said: "You're now feeling fly because you have enough money; try any nonsense and I will clip your wings." Within the next one hour, I planned how to survive after leaving the job. Then I sent a message to her that reads: "Do your worst; I can resign from that job today and heaven will not fall." She cried bitterly for the next 5 hours after reading that message.
You are a wise man and may God continue to give you the grace to stay faithful to your vows.Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by dukeprince50: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT IN TRUTH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL, BUT YOU'RE CALLING OUT OTHERS' GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. HOW WEIRD. cheesy
u are still boring, keep trying

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2020
Give her the deek na
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Zendinho(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=Beosten post=88282359]She learnt her lessons the hard way. As someone with best intentions, you will be compelled to have mercy on her, but this kind of mercy will land you in trouble.

I can swear by the heavens that want I want to tell you is the pure truth. An ex girlfriend and a married ex are today mounting pressure on me for sex. I can agree to fvk them and my wife won't know about it but I'm scared. I told myself I can still be their friend without having sex with them but I know the kind of love I had for them while we were dating; if I agree to still be their friend and we meet in secret places, It will surely end in sex. So I'm now forming stone-hearted man because I don't want to offend God and my wife. Note that my wife is not a saint and can be said to be one of those stupid women guys marry, but I still have the obligation to protect the marriage. Forget about the love you see in movies. Husbands only need to marry and commit to the marriage; the day your wife does something that surprises you is the day you will agree that marriage is only for the purpose of procreation.

I work with a religious organization, and of the terms is that you must not try a divorce. So one day during a quarrel, my wife said: "You're now feeling fly because you have enough money; try any nonsense and I will clip your wings." Within the next one hour, I planned how to survive after leaving the job. Then I sent a message to her that reads: "Do your worst; I can resign from that job today and heaven will not fall." She cried bitterly for the next 5 hours after reading that message.

Sincerely, for more than four years of being a Nairalander, this is the first time I've been so engrossed in a comment....

I wish to learn few things from you

How can we have a private chat?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Demariz(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2020
she realized it was just a brake-up, definitely she is going for the accelerator .

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Beosten(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=88287231][/quote]

Use bestermill44 @gmail. com to reach me.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Astark: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Nigerian girls sha grin grin
Cos her ex leave AM, she no want dey lonely, she come meet you cheesy
all women do it please stop this nigerian girls thing

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Omar09:

That's is a wrong philosophy... Curiosity and youthful exorbitant misbehave. Once you feel no love surpass that of your Ex , why not humbly go back. Had similar issues ,nah me f* up but we back together after along while with perfect peace of mind. this am telling u is up to 8yrs apart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Lamanii22(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Try to talk to her first... Have a face to face conversation... Then you can make decisions from there...

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Froshloaded: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Astark:
all women do it please stop this nigerian girls thing
Okay baby cheesy
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by frozen70(f): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2020
opeyemi6731:
Hello buddies.

We don't break up to close communications, no one knows tomorrow

You may be the first man tgat broke her virginity and women love men tgat broke them

She realised that you are her friend and lover and she needs to be gisting with you as often as she feels like, probably because you guys are open and free with each other

Try and always pick her calls and return her calls

WhatsApp communication would have been the best for her so that she doesn't need to be looking for money to buy airtime

Reignite the passion and see if that's what she wants

Everyone needs someone to relate with

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? / Guys, Big Fallen Boobs Or Small Perky Boobs?!!! / MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.