Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today (3593 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Shares Stunning Photos As She Turned 34 Today / Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value / Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Angelinastto(f): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2020
One of Nollywood's bad boys, Alex Ekubo turns 34, today Friday 10th of April. He made a post on his IG page wishing himself a happy birthday and revealing his current age.
Happy birthday to our good looking Jonny!

Ccc lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by JunctionBox: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday bro
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2020
D
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by RoyalBlu(f): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday 'Ikuku' smiley

More blessings.
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by dawnomike(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2020
ALEX!!! shocked
Even though i seem not to believe this age...But well, it is his age not mine grin
Happy birthday bro... Unfortunately, we can't meetup at quilox for the parry this time around
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Angelinastto(f): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2020
grin as if you used to meet up before.
dawnomike:
ALEX!!! shocked
Even though i seem not to believe this age...But well, it is his age not mine grin
Happy birthday bro... Unfortunately, we can't meetup at quilox for the parry this time around

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by maya007: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2020
dawnomike:
ALEX!!! shocked
all dese nairaland day dreamers

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by irunoko(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Alex is very handsome and he knows it

Infact it seems to have gotten to his head.men like this will be extremely self obsessed and self aggradized.the ones Yorubas call faworaja.he will use money for house upkeep to buy new clothes or shoe or wristwatch for himself

Keeping up appearances in public and deceiving women that he's not married while his home suffers.i pity woman wey go end up with his type

. anyway happy birthday Mr ekubo

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Asuito7(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
Alex is very handsome and he knows it

Infact it seems to have gotten to his head.men like this will be extremely self obsessed and self aggradized.the ones Yorubas call faworaja.he will use money for house upkeep to buy new clothes or shoe or wristwatch for himself

Keeping up appearances in public and deceiving women that he's not married while his home suffers.i pity woman wey go end up with his type

. anyway happy birthday Mr ekubo
You just assumed a character of a person you don't know simply because he is handsome. SMH. Oh he should be ugly before you assume he is good guy or not faworaja.
Get to know a person whether he is ugly or handsome before you talk anyhow undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by irunoko(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Asuito7:
You just assumed a character of a person you don't know simply because he is handsome. SMH. Oh he should be ugly before you assume he is good guy or not faworaja.
Get to know a person whether he is ugly or handsome before you talk anyhow undecided
lmao asho goh bayi grin

And what gives you the impression that I don't know him? undecided Yes he has a good sense of humour,yes he can be very playful and a happy go guy but as much as he's playful that is how much he's a generous distributor

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by wiseone28: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Acting age rather
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Asuito7(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
lmao asho goh bayi grin

And what gives you the impression that I don't know him? undecided Yes he has a good sense of humour,yes he can be very playful and a happy go guy but as much as he's playful that is how much he's a generous distributor
so if I may ask, what then did you mean by the statement 'I pity woman wey go end up with his type'
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by irunoko(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Asuito7:
so if I may ask, what then did you mean by the statement 'I pity woman wey go end up with his type'
I don't mean Alex in particular,I mean men who have his characteristics

Ok now let me switch tables so you can relate with what I am saying

Now assuming you have a wife so obsessed about her looks, always telling men she's not married while she is, going on dates with men, using all the money you gave her that's supposed to be for home upkeep on make up and clothes, what will you do wink
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Asuito7(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
I don't mean Alex in particular,I mean men who have his characteristics

Ok now let me switch tables so you can relate with what I am saying

Now assuming you have a wife so obsessed about her looks, always telling men she's not married while she is, going on dates with men, using all the money you gave her that's supposed to be for home upkeep on make up and clothes, what will you do wink
look to stop all this long talk, there is one thing that exists: men and women love good things among them is a beautiful wife or handsome husband. You only have to search for the beautiful or handsome one with good personality traits.

Abi you too you no like am grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by irunoko(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Asuito7:
look to stop all this long talk, there is one thing that exists: men and women love good things among them is a beautiful wife or handsome husband. You only have to search for the beautiful or handsome one with good personality traits.

Abi you too you no like am grin
you are mad to ask such 1d1otic question.you will like a community v@jyna grin tongue
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Asuito7(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
you are mad to ask such 1d1otic question.you will like a community v@jyna grin tongue
Read again what I just wrote. And answer whether you won't like a beautiful wife or handsome husband with good traits?
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by irunoko(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Asuito7:
Read again what I just wrote. And answer whether you won't like a beautiful wife or handsome husband with good traits?
CHARACTER ABOVE EXTERNAL LOOKS

even Yorubas saw iwa lewa

Good Character in itself is beauty
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Asuito7(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
CHARACTER ABOVE EXTERNAL LOOKS

even Yorubas saw iwa lewa

Good Character in itself is beauty
yes character above looks. But If you were to get a beautiful girl with good character as against a ugly one with bad character which would you go for? That's what am trying to say so don't twist it again.

So be honest and straight up with your reply
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by irunoko(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Asuito7:
yes character above looks. But If you were to get a beautiful girl with good character as against a ugly one with bad character which would you go for? That's what am trying to say so don't twist it again.

So be honest and straight up with your reply
everybody likes what is good for himself cool

If not kini ababo Tonto dike and Churchill?
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Asuito7(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
everybody likes what is good for himself cool

If not kini ababo Tonto dike and Churchill?
Yes everybody likes what is good for herself(handsome husband with good personality traits) cool
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by irunoko(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Asuito7:
Yes everybody likes what is good for herself(handsome husband with good personality traits) cool
and that's what people like Alex lacks GOOD PERSONALITY TRAITS
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Asuito7(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
and that's what people like Alex lacks GOOD PERSONALITY TRAITS
There you go again. Do you know him in and out?
If you do can you prove it?
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by irunoko(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Asuito7:
There you go again. Do you know him in and out?
If you do can you prove it?
I don't want to talk about it here but a man with a community pen1s who has no control over where he slides it into cannot be a person with GOOD CHARACTER TRAITS
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Asuito7(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
I don't want to talk about it here but a man with a community pen1s who has no control over where he slides it into cannot be a person with GOOD CHARACTER TRAITS
you don't know him, so quit it.
Even if you do, and he behaves according to your description, note that not EVERYONE is Alex( in this case a handsome man).
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by irunoko(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Asuito7:
you don't know him, so quit it.
Even if you do, and he behaves according to your description, note that not EVERYONE is Alex( in this case a handsome man).
say only what you know cool
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by We4all: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Alex is the light skin version of Chris Attoh. Ladies, be careful cos guys like that can give you high blood pressure.

I have met him in person, and he even looks better. My advice to ladies is: "Never fall for the likes of Alex. Just have an affair with them, and cherish that encounter for the rest of your lives".
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Babsopey(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Hello Angelinastto, How are you doing? It's been couple of years

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Houseofglam7(f): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Happy birthday to him
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Angelinastto(f): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Babsopey:
Hello Angelinastto, How are you doing? It's been couple of years
I’ve been great sir. How are you too?
Re: Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Aka Jonny Turns 34 Today by Babsopey(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Angelinastto:

I’ve been great sir. How are you too?

I'm doing great my sister. Compliments of the season. It's great to hear from.

Kindly share your Twitter handle, let's connect there.

(1) (Reply)

Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of Himself And His Kids / Abeg Make Una Help Me See Diz Girl Oo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.