Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,060 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:12 AM

Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State (55241 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State / We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Legendguru: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
liar

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by jayaim: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
If the youths don't come together for mass revolution than we will still be joking & be fooling around. Religious sentiment, tribalism & ethnicity is the bane of our backwardness. Is just a shame, after they will blame people for seeking greener pastures.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Honchoslim16(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
DanseMacabre:
The headline itself don do me. Boss Mustapha, God punish you!

How would you know when you and your depraved band of looting compatriots jet abroad for even headache

Wow, I made FTC! My hunger don disappear small, Alhamdullilahi.

Seun, where the relief package wey I hear say you dey use Npower FTC beneficiaries

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by dboo442: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
can u imagine the rubbish this discombobulated man is saying...it's just like him saying,he didn't know that his manhood is between that is miserable legs cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by ddippset(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

At the Bold, let's forget world class for a moment, pray tell us, has our healthcare sector improved even marginally since 2015??!

No one is demanding for a magical turn around, but do you mean 5 years is too short a time to even upgrade Aso Rock Clinic with billions budgeted??!...

The countries you mentioned established exceptionally well equipped treatment facilities (way better than UCH and National Hospital here) in just a week... South Korea and Japan built hospitals in days...(Fvcking DAYS)!!!

You shouldn't be too hasty to label critics idiots, especially when you lack critical points yourself.
5 years could be;

1999 to 2004
Or
2000 to 2005
Or
2015 to 2020

Which would you like?

Pick one!
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Honchoslim16(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
This man funny ooo..so na now him just know..�

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Germi9: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Omooba77:

Like Always say, the greatest fear is that those leading are not really aware of the problem.
Kee them all
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by ddippset(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
sulaak:

No one is disputing that the previous governments have been poor and incompetent, the problem is that this government was supposed to end the rot, instead, they are continuing where the previous government stopped.
You don't require 50 years to build world-class health systems, within two years, the fabric of world-class health systems can be put in place, Nigeria already has hospitals, medical schools & universities and health workers, what the country lack are the leaders that will prioritise the operation of a national health services for all Nigerian.

So which of the following 2 years should we take?

A. 1999 to 2001.
B. 2011 to 2013.
C. 2015 to 2017.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by banhammy: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Allah Ya 'isa
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by DabuIIIT: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
He's saying this cos the health ministry is headed by a southerner.

If will never say such if the health ministry is headed by a northerner.

But what he doesn't know is that,he is indirectly saying Buhari has failed the nation as regards the health ministry/industry.

But trust the jihadist not to realise that but instead sack the health minister and appoint a mallam as health minister.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by unikwa: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'm sure none of them is aware of the bad roads too, since they only drive in Abuja, and fly everywhere else.

Every Nigerian citizen, rich or poor knows the poor state of health care in Nigeria. If even you've never been to a hospital, at least people everywhere lament daily, especially online.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by AsawanaDgreat: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
I hope Lai Mohammed Neva drink water remain for this SGF?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Lawsimon(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ehhhh,,, how would you know. When you busy travelling to UK when one of your eyes blinks for check up.

Story story story
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
ddippset:
5 years could be;

1999 to 2004
Or
2000 to 2005
Or
2015 to 2020

Which would you like?

Pick one!

All of the above sir... No regime or administration is exempt from blame... However, we have a current administration, and facing a global pandemic. So yes, especially and largely 2015 to 2020, since they are the ones currently ruling.

So my question remains, what exactly has Buhari done better in the healthcare sector in a little over 5 years??! (5 out of 8 is about 60%)...

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Shattuck(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
same way they don't know about the level of human right abuses by the police,and the poor state of Nigeria's educational and health sector, even primary school kids and teenagers know how well Nigeria has failed as a nation but here we have a top govt official who should be well informed of the situation of things saying this rubbish,and some idiots will think they have a govt and a president

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by akdjr(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is why I recommend @Shehu Sanni quote for Grammy award for best quote. He said and I quote, "The world is stockpiled with weapon to fight each other, but stockpiled nothing to care for each other.
Frenchkiss564:
Hmmm
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by bobluck: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Which planet is he from? Is Adamawa not in Nigeria again? Our politicians are monumental joke

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Bluntemperor: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Bros they are fully aware. They simply turn a blind eye.

Boss,you are too far from the people o!.
Just like other arms of government,you People are too,too far.Remember this is not a campaign times.Since majority of you goes abroad with family and friends for treatment,Nigerians have suffered terribly.
Boss,you can redeem una commitment to Nigerian State by:
• Ensure that there is 24/Hours Light-including our Villages as we saw it in Ghana a year ago.
• Sound Health Care delivery-as seen in India,Tel Aviv(Israel), Germany.Some of you(as Ministers,Senators,Governors have been there(privately), but you care less for Nigerians).The President is aware,after all he was there during first term treatment.
•Sound Education-not the one to play Tribalism as it now.
If you can achieve this,you've won the heart of Nigerians.It is still doable sir within and before the next Elections.Wish you WELL.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Removal Of The Nigerian Minister Of Health- Dr Osagie Ehanire
Can you add your signature? ✍️ http://chng.it/sRRgqdcq
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by damwaves: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
They'll not understand the masses's language and feelings until we start stoning them

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by ajl: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Na Convid-19 go kill this SGF. So, which planet was he before now. Obviously he never visited a local hospital in his life, always flying to foreign countries for treatment.

All of you will go down with one ailment or another soon and there is no chance of flying out because foreign hospitals won't be available until around July.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by engrchykae(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
It's only in Nigeria that a leader can claim to be ignorant and still sit in his office.
Animal system.
It's even a insult to animals to refer Nigeria as a zoo or jungle.
This is because the animals are well organized with good leadership.
The alpha lion and his deputy leads.
The lionesses provide food and train the Cubs on hunting.
Likewise the wolves,gorillas,hyenas, elephants.
Nigeria is a cesspit

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Alexpetra: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
His papa...how he go know? E no get sense to know now, since all this while we the people dey shout them think say na shouting device we be?. Thand God for corona virus

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by eejo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nigerians died due to poor state of our Hospitals when I was working in Nigeria. 65 percent of those patients could have been saved if the Health care system was perfect. I did my best but the government keep making further cuts to the Healthcare Budget. When the situation was getting worse I left for the UK. Thank God for Covid 19 this will reset our politicians minds to invest in our Hospitals.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by brownbib(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
How can you not know.
That means you have not stayed in Nigeria before.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Butoneday2(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Look at this idiot? angry
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Butoneday2(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Satan punish you? Hopeless idiot. undecided
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Ecpet83(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
That man is simply making his 2023 campaign speech
DanseMacabre:

Bros they are fully aware. They simply turn a blind eye.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Ecpet83(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
That man is simply making his 2023 campaign speech.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Reference(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
That is the state of leadership in Nigeria. They know very little about anything. The real question will be. Will this pandemic elevate the thinking of Nigerians.... will it open their eyes to the paucity of governance and the complete failure of the model we practice.... but like most things I bet Nigeria(ns) will learn nothing after this crises is over and the status quo will be maintained.

After this crises the healthcare system WILL CERTAINLY BE LEFT TO ROT AGAIN. It is almost a given.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.