Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (92144 Views)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by lalasticlala(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
FG has released names and photos of Nigerians in diaspora who died of coronavirus abroad.

Abike Dabiri-Erewa who is the chairman of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) made a list of Nigerians who died of coronavirus in a video she shared on her Twitter page in their honour.

Dabiri-Erewa wrote:

"May the souls of our brothers and sisters in Diaspora, who lost their lives to Covid 19, RIP. May the Lord heal the world"

The list include:

Alfa Sa’adu (United Kingdom)
Carol Jamabo (United Kingdom)
Kole Abayomi, SAN (United Kingdom)
Bode Ajanlekoko (United Kingdom)
Adeola Onasanya (United Kingdom)
Ugochukwu Erondu (United Kingdom)
Chidinma Olajide (United Kingdom)
Bassey Offiong (USA)
Caleb Anya (USA)
Mmaete Greg (USA)
Akeem Adagun (USA)
Laila Abubakar Ali (USA)
Patricia Imobhio (USA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHjFeq-kHwQ

8 Shares

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Tocynone(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2020
RIP brothers and sisters.

I'm totally confused on this issue of Covid 19 virus. You hear people recovering fast today and another day it's a different story. Maybe there's more to this

I pray you and I will only hear about it. It will not affect us by God's grace

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Froshloaded: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Aww.
They are all aged people!!
May their soul rest in perfect peace cry cry

Modified
I am aware that young people died too cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Shormiey(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2020
angryOlder people except that chemical engineer grad.....RIP to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Baawaa(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2020
This is so serious, I and you will survive corona virus,it will not be our portion in Jesus Mighty name

215 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by handsomeyinka(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2020
It's a 50/50 chance of survival once u contact the virus.

Here in Maryland,the rate is steadily increasing because we are really close to Washington dc and Virginia ( Death Zone) and it looks like we will surpass newyork.Pls be careful out there my fellow nairalanders.The gloves and nose mask wont protect the virus a 100%.

The only protection is social distancing and prayer.As for me and my household,that's what we believe.

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE..PLEASE STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE.

217 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Being001: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Babatunde40(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2020
They are publishing the names of those who died of covid 19 overseas because overseas governments are transparent.

But here, they are playing hide and seek with the names of those infected. Where is Abba Kyari? Please publish the name and photo of the hospital he is being treated

331 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Mykel51(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2020
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by seedgreen(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Painful

When will they release pic of those who died in Nigeria. Over Sabi Govt.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww.

Not exactly, I can see some below 40 there.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Rapsodee(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
RIP to them all.

Donald Trump: Naa who you want make corona virus kill?

Nairalanders: Buhari. shocked

6 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by deolurexy1(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by daddytime(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
The victim's cuts across every ethnicity and tribe.

Rest on compatriots.

At least the last thing wey una eye see na reasonable government and system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by CallMeDrino: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww.

Bassey Offiong is young

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by JayPeeOham: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
When will they remain the names of those who died in Nigeria?

11 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Tetrahedron: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Have they released names of those who died here in Nigeria?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by saylawal2003(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
They should release the names of those that died in Nigeria here

28 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by iammo(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
RIP
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Chucks1989(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Sad, may God help us oooo
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
q
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by hotspec(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
why releasing their names and pix. This is medically and morally unethical. But they have never released any name in Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by AmazingELixir: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I doubt if those ones still regard themselves Nigerians.....escape from the shi.t hole only to gaan die in the land of dreams from a Chinese disease.

They should help us and bury them there....thanking them in advance
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by mozona(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
show us the people that have died in Nigerian too

14 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Vicogrin(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
MEHN.....life hard o
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by iCauseTrouble: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
grin
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by holyboss1: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
And what is stopping them from releasing the list of those here in Nigeria? Oh, I forgot we only have pseudo positive patients here.

Rip to the dead. #WeLiveToDie

6 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by poh10(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
No matter how sophisticated a country health system if you re going to die you will die at the appoint time...

Rip

3 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Shormiey:
angryOlder people except that chemical engineer grad.....RIP to them.
He wasn't a graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by real691(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Is this to honour them or what?

What of names of Nigerians in Nigeria :who died, or to be more positive, : who recovered. I smell a rat.

Meanwhile

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Disease Could This Be? / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Postinor How Effective Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.