Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

[good Friday Prayer Points] Prayers Against Untimely Death By Pastor Adeboye - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / [good Friday Prayer Points] Prayers Against Untimely Death By Pastor Adeboye (1633 Views)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[good Friday Prayer Points] Prayers Against Untimely Death By Pastor Adeboye by Oadekaz: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
The agony is too heavy if weighed on scale. It is better time we put an end to wicked spirits behind such acts. It’s high time to say; “Thou spirit behind sudden death your cup is full, surrender and disappear from the corridor of my life”.

PRAYERS AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF UNTIMELY DEATH.

PSALMS 118:17: In the name of Jesus, I declare that I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in the land of the living in Jesus name.

PSALMS 79:11: By the hedge of Your protection, Oh Lord preserve those that are appointed to die this year in my family, in my church and in this neighbourhood in Jesus name.

By the holy blood of Jesus Christ, I wipe out my names from the register of untimely death, in Jesus name.

Every arrow of slow death sent to me and my family, backfire, in Jesus name.

PSALMS 13:3, ACT 20:9: I will not sleep the sleep of death; I will not run the race of death and I will not fall unto death in Jesus name.

I decree and declare that my marriage will not lead me to my early grave, in Jesus name.

My destiny that has been buried in the coffin, cemetery, by the power of the resurrection, I exhume you, in the name of Jesus.

No weapons of death formed against me shall prosper, and any evil that rises up against me in judgment shall be condemned, in Jesus name

For more prayer points please visit the source link below

https://gistsdom.com/good-friday-prayer-points-by-pastor-adeboye/

(1) (Reply)

HI GUYS / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Drink Water While Eating / Breast Sucking Good For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.