Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (69505 Views)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by ksstroud: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Abuja or Suleja

2 Likes

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
undecided
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by success97: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
webshopNG:

Abuja Lagos state. Atlanta.

I expected the street to be infrastructured than this.
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vision2045:
Where is the complying

On a normal day, that road is a no go area, especially when church service is on and, my area is always super busy with side shops garden, and there is also a viewing center, but every where is on lock down
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by letitrainnow(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
stay indoor, stay safe. Chai, wwith dis pic, I now know were u r staying. I will locate u. ................Hahaha ..... Na joke oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
EggSauce:
Lord see infinix hot 8 among the company 2020 phone models camera... Even 2014 HTC m9 can't take such nonsense pics....

Baba I was taking the pics and standing far, plus I ain't a phone freak, as far as it meet my specification am good cool

4 Likes

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Ogbeni, wetin you set find for outside?

[img]https://i./94E4.gif[/img]

Waka grin

So person no go buy food even

1 Like

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by oloriLFC(f): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
success97:

I expected the street to be infrastructured than this.

If you see some places for Abuja ehn! Slums, slums

1 Like

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by UnknownT: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
oga, govt no promise to pay any light bill. Sinzu wey dey find cashout
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by favour32(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Ogbeni, wetin you set find for outside?

[img]https://i./94E4.gif[/img]
Dat slap nor hot reach to restart him brain to default. grin
Wetin e find go outside abi he dey resistant to SARS senior brother wey dem arrange for Wuhan lab?
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
favour32:

Dat slap nor hot reach to restart him brain to default. grin
Wetin e find go outside abi he dey resistant to SARS senior brother wey dem arrange for Wuhan lab?

Mumu grin

So person no fit go buy even food abi cheesy
Nah hunger go kill you be that
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by gassbee: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Your camera is over sharp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
omooje1:
Back of dunamis area 1
Dem dey sell igbo near there.
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by favour32(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Mumu grin

So person no fit go buy even food abi cheesy
Nah hunger go kill you be that
Low profile,
You dey live from hand to mouth!
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by SirLakes: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Waka grin

So person no go buy food even

As Gboys son scarce so, no let awon dansanda carry you do Easter ooo.

Nairaland FP nah for Coronavirus and not 'Stories that Touch".

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
abluck:
Which Abuja is this?

Durumi by old fed Sec, or Dunamis junction

1 Like

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
favour32:

Low profile,
You dey live from hand to mouth!

I don't need to tell you sh!t, and I don't need to brag about sh!t, having said that
Lols you don't even know me yet u say this sh!t

My Advice for you is, don't troll anybody you see on internet nairaland to be precise, you don't know who's gonna help you destiny tomorow, we have super rich men and women here. Not everyone flaunt their riches on the internet
Cheers cool

3 Likes

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by olax02(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Memphis357:
Where is "President" Abba Kyari?
The shit hole is probably receiving treatment from white pig that came in yesterday.. grin

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by willybaby(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
StarUp:
I just woke up from sleep, logged into nairaland and gbam I became FTC grin

I want to dedicate this FTC to:

1. My landlord who gave me a house even when he knew I was not going to pay subsequent rents grin

2. My neighbours who have had to put up with my loud music over the years cool

3. To the police checkpoints in my area who always allow me drive pass despite the lockdown cheesy

4. To all those who have obeyed government regulations by staying indoors and doing something crazy with their time wink
lol trying to imagine how ur landlord would look seeing this post... Congrats on your FTC Sha
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Favour22amaka(f): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
StarUp:

1. My landlord who gave me a house even when he knew I was not going to pay subsequent rents grin

3. To the police checkpoints in my area who always allow me drive pass despite the lockdown cheesy

4. To all those who have obeyed government regulations by staying indoors and doing something crazy with their time wink
you are funny.
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Baba I was taking the pics and standing far, plus I ain't a phone freak, as far as it meet my specification am good cool

Nice response to a negative minded person. What's bad in those pictures? The pictures look good to me

2 Likes

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Forex360(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
StarUp:

What is the meaning of FTC?
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Nice response to a negative minded person. What's bad in those pictures? The pictures look good to me

My dear, the thing tire me o
I have come to learn that you can't satisfy everyone at the same time.

1 Like

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by friday2011(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
abluck:
Which Abuja is this?

The one before 'oshodi under bridge' bus stop in lagos

2 Likes

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by favour32(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

I don't need to tell you sh!t, and I don't need to brag about sh!t, having said that
Lols you don't even know me yet u say this sh!t

My Advice for you is, don't troll anybody you see on internet nairaland to be precise, you don't know who's gonna help you destiny tomorow, we have super rich men and women here. Not everyone flaunt their riches on the internet
Cheers cool
I ain't give a damn whatever fucking thing you mean.
You fired the first shot,so I aint wasting a time to give a precise response ok?
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by ruffDiamond: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Forex360:

jjc skills
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by StarUp: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Forex360:

First To Comment (FTC)
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Forex360(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
StarUp:

First To Comment (FTC)
Mtcheww
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Forex360(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
ruffDiamond:
jjc skills
Over_sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. / See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.