Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (85471 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by blackpanda: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2020
nedekid:

Ok, kindly explain this statement from PA Ayo adebanjo. I quote,

"This government is grossly inefficient and I have been saying that for a long time. Is it not ridiculous that a government that cannot distribute voters card for three years now said it has distributed billions of naira to Nigerians in one week? These people are rogues.”

Now reconcile the fact that Lai Mohammed stated that as at last friday, buhari's government had spent 100b on cash payment palatives to citizens.

You then tell me that I am used to pdp stealing? PDP at least will steal small small and hide, but this government is stealing brazingly. Taking the meat along with the pot of soup. In fairness to Buhari, he is probably too senile to know what transpires around him.

Note, I have benefited more in this current confusion than during pdp times.

Keep deceiving urself with fake wailers tactics that doesn't work. U benefitted how Mtscheew

As for your worthless quote, anybody is entitled to their own opinion, and such opinion does not constitute evidence of any wrong doing. If Lai mohd says they spent 200trillion to sew pant for monkeys, is that evidence of wrongdoing Or such wrongdoing exists only in your biased imagination. Did u have any evidence that the money was rather stolen Abi u just manufacturing stories with zero evidence.

If u don't believe what the minister said, that your choice. But that choice doesn't constitute evidence of any corruption. This is the mistake you wailers keep making. All your stories are based on fake news, lies and manufactured unrealistic stories
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by nedekid: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2020
blackpanda:

Keep deceiving urself with fake wailers tactics that doesn't work. U benefitted how Mtscheew

As for your worthless quote, anybody is entitled to their own opinion, and such opinion does not constitute evidence of any wrong doing. If Lai mohd says they spent 200trillion to sew pant for monkeys, is that evidence of wrongdoing Or such wrongdoing exists only in your biased imagination. Did u have any evidence that the money was rather stolen Abi u just manufacturing stories with zero evidence.

If u don't believe what the minister said, that your choice. But that choice doesn't constitute evidence of any corruption. This is the mistake you wailers keep making. All your stories are based on fake news, lies and manufactured unrealistic stories
How have I benefited? Funds that had being chased over years during pdp was released by this administration. So I will say it benefited me more.
Now I am convinced you and your group are all paid trolls, you cannot be doing this out of personal conviction, neither do I believe you lot can be this moronic, so if not then the motivation must be money.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Paradise5050(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Am an imolite and from Amakohia Ikeduru pricely. I tell u, such is non-existent here. Audio 20,000!
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by blackpanda: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2020
nedekid:

How have I benefited? Funds that had being chased over years during pdp was released by this administration. So I will say it benefited me more.
Now I am convinced you and your group are all paid trolls, you cannot be doing this out of personal conviction, neither do I believe you lot can be this moronic, so if not then the motivation must be money.

Sai Baba jor

Wailers should eat shit and die
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by maasoap(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2020
urchcoded:
ok since u agreed dat dis has nothing to do with the covid-19 we are good. It's a good move by the federal government. But this now means dat the funds for this has been released long ago and not from the covid 19 palliative funds?

Not at all! It was part of the 2019 and 2020 budgets under SIPs
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by vankaid: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Buhari loves you
I disagree though. And you haven't answered my question.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by onitshaman: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dereformer:
Pure lies from the pit of hell.
We will show proof.
The mumudeformer,u no get sence,u dey hate person without reason.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Jheimz: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Need a website or mobile app at very affordable rate?
www.exelsor.com
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Craigbrown4076: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
timmybabyface:

Why the European government are giving out thousands of euros to citizens and residents! the truth is that there’s no government in Nigeria and you all must know this .
hello bro pls reply my pm
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Yusman316(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
blackpanda:

U nailed it. That was what I was explaining to someone. People are entitled to their opinions but it doesn't constitute as evidence. I always tell people when making accusations or allegations provide evidence and not just manufactured opinions as substance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by snilyung(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Between owerri and the rural areas,which one has more poor people

If it's true, it supposed start somewhere in the state capital
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by senatordave1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
snilyung:

If it's true, it supposed start somewhere in the state capital
No,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.