Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (85453 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by kunletexs: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why selective beneficiaries? Was lock down not for everybody. BVN is there and they are presenting id.
What now the essence of BVN if they cannot stand other uses like this?.

When you were collecting tax, you know how address but to give money to us became the bone of contention .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
As in, this young man with clean carved side box bears is among the poor in the state?

All these to justify that money was shared after fire destroyed the evidence right?

Next please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Miracle1991: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

when did you see me deny coronavirus in Nigeria? even as a 1991 born guy, you too can't reason straight

we are talking about being proactive to curb incidence which is not part of this useless govt you dey cry like helpless baby

if you no me you won't mention the bolded, you still dey suck breast at your age. like Buhari, like his supporters.....bunch of backward thinking entities
the only thing you can do to help your life is to KILL YOURSELF. Buhari is progressing to the next level till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:
Today, our team tracked the FG conditional cash transfer in Ikeduru LGA, IMO State. We observed that 7,200 beneficiaries were selected from 12 wards across the LGA, they all received N20,000. They presented their ID card to the coordinator using the register for screening.#Covid19

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrackaNG/status/1248590251859349504

I envy them seriously. Those like us from. Anambra are not benefitting a dime from Rivers State. Man don dey empty Belle for two days now. I'm hungry Bad bad ☹️
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by LabDNA: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
I heard they giving money only to registered APC members. We need to investigate and track the money properly.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by nedekid: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
blackpanda:

My dear na only u poverty and hatred de wire. You can never understand our love for Buhari because you are full of pure hate simple. Wailers can go to hell.

Sai baba jor grin
Express what attracts the "love". I bet you cannot.
You are only reacting to peer pressure amongst you group of friends to "belong". Ie buharist. No different from malians looking up to naira marley.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MartinsD12(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:
Wailers and PDP food Don land oh. .

Buhari Don reach una domot in South East.

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
How true is this
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
If I didn't receive any 20,000 Naira, just know this is pure scam, I deserve this money.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by 9gerian: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
A website should be setup with the names and addresses of all those that received the monies, which will enable independent verification by all and sundry!

That is if the government wants to prove that this is real and not just deceit and diversion of public funds.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MYHUBBY: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Miracle1991:
the only thing you can do to help your life is to KILL MYSELF. Buhari is progressing to the next level till 2023.

Why won't Buhari progress in your black brain when you're still fed by your parents. His kinsmen are killing themselves already because of his lack of leadership, I guess is enough progress. Dollars rising against dollars, inflation there and there, power dropping from 7,000 megawatt only to put a nonentity there is a progress to aboki

The person that used your brain for collateral will not know peace
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
As in, this young man with clean carved side box bears is among the poor in the state?

All these to justify that money was shared after fire destroyed the evidence right?

Next please!

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MYHUBBY: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

Nigeria should have closed the border on her citizens right?

All returnees ought to have been isolated for 14days just like Ghana before allowing to returned to their destination, that's leadership

It would have save a country this anxiousness but because he lack leadership skills he wouldn't think in that direction. His COS went to a country that had this virus, he can't isolate, a lawless govt

We are in this together now, maybe coronavirus no who's licking Buhari anus or not. I'm pain because minority will still suffer the handwork of majority of ediots
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by michoim(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
This government has really hurt Nigeria.
Foolish talk
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by heniford2: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Am ashamed of this country this its pure lie the jump enugu jump ebony and went to IMO ward 12 and said the shared money called my friend in that area he said its pure lie dey do magic share the money
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

All returnees ought to have been isolated for 14days just like Ghana before allowing to returned to their destination, that's leadership

It would have save a country this anxiousness but because he lack leadership skills he wouldn't think in that direction. His COS went to a country that had this virus, he can't isolate, a lawless govt

We are in this together now, maybe coronavirus no who's licking Buhari anus or not. I'm pain because minority will still suffer the handwork of majority of ediots

Will you stop the lies?

Ghana did not isolate any citizen any different from how Nigeria did. It you showed no symptom , you were still required to self-isolate.

If you showed symptoms, you were tested and if positive you were quarantined.

Enough with all this hate.

Till date, Ghana has more cases of Coronavirus and 1 death less.

What exactly is wrong with you people that you must complain?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Oyiboman69: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:
They will ask the OP to bring visual evidence in 3D before they can believe it.

Those people's hatred for Buhari is so hot that it is contributing to global warming.

I AM DONE TALKING
So the money should be is selected states and APC membership and voters card?

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MYHUBBY: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

Sebi my own na still supporting for 5 years.

How can someone be wailing and gnash teeth for 5 years and still vow not to stop anytime soon..

Imagine how ridiculous situation , we can relate

What exactly is your assumption and conclusion, I can't even identify your point in this imbecilic post

You remained the dumb sycophants after Sarkki. You didn't just lack reasoning state, your choice of words is quite outdated and incoherence to topic on ground

You think licking the anus of aboki that should be watching your environment is patriotic? You called what you do here defence? You that still criticise FG in your posts?

You've a short memory, so let me just leave you to live large in your ignorance. Many people like you come online to boast but regret in silence

May wisdom look for you in this trying time that you lost one
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Hugokingz: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
mtinfx:
Scam

cheesy grin

I see what they did
highlight us bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Hugokingz: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=mtinfx post=88294016]Scam

cheesy grin

I see what they did. highlight us bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MYHUBBY: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

Will you stop the lies?

Ghana did not isolate any citizen any different from how Nigeria did. It you showed no symptom , you were still required to self-isolate.

If you showed symptoms, you were tested and if positive you were quarantined.

Enough with all this hate.

Till date, Ghana has more cases of Coronavirus and 1 death less.

What exactly is wrong with you people that you must complain?

We must complain because not everybody will lick the anus of a scammer that tagged himself Mr integrity.

Goje case was sold because of Law an SP ambition, if we'll should be licking these people anus, these people will kill this country finished. You're part of this govt though I don't expect you to reason straight imagine

I swear Gej govt is not as worse as this and I can remembered how someone like you were flying up 20130/2014 will thought is act of patriotism, not knowing na personal hustle

All of you go hear am soon
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by gambia(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
pelicanbeau:
radarada...nonsense!

Rederede.... grin
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Melezenawii: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are a fool like buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by seunmsg(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
QweenM:
How come it's only Imo state and it's even one LG that was mentioned oh.
Wake me up when it gets to Lagos and all the other states in Nigeria.

And where did you get the information that it’s being paid in only one LGA in Imo? Who told you that other states are not being paid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

We must complain because not everybody will lick the anus of a scammer that tagged himself Mr integrity.

Goje case was sold because of Law an SP ambition, if we'll should be licking these people anus, these people will kill this country finished. You're part of this govt though I don't expect you to reason straight imagine

I swear Gej govt is not as worse as this and I can remembered how someone like you were flying up 20130/2014 will thought is act of patriotism, not knowing na personal hustle

All of you go hear am soon

Personal hustle?

Look, change Nigerian government one million times, bring recession, it won't affect me or my siblings.

I get it, things are tough for you so you cannot believe some other people are actually living well.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by friday2011(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
I dont know why nigerians are like this...

It seems we forget things easily in this country...

How can someone be doing something bad to you every day and just 1day, he did something good, and we are so quick to forget the bad things...

Why are we this gullible?

Its well
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by seunmsg(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oyiboman69:

So the money should be is selected states and APC membership and voters card?

And where is the evidence that it is being paid to selective states and people with APC membership cards?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by QweenM(f): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
seunmsg:

And where did you get the information that it’s being paid in only one LGA in Imo? Who told you that other states are not being paid?

The information on this thread says "Ikeduru LG".
You can as well give us the details of the other states that have benefitted from the audio money from "our daddy".
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by seunmsg(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
If I didn't receive any 20,000 Naira, just know this is pure scam, I deserve this money.

You’re never ever going to receive it. So, keep screaming at the top of your voice that it’s a scam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by anonymous1759(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dereformer:
Pure lies from the pit of hell.
We will show proof.

You Cracked me up grin grin grin abeg calm down.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MYHUBBY: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

Personal hustle?

Look, change Nigerian government one million times, bring recession, it won't affect me or my siblings.

I get it, things are tough for you so you cannot believe some other people are actually living well.

State some reasons why this govt is the best govt Nigeria ever had.

Things are tough as it was tough for you before APC came to your rescue. No be everyone go sell their conscience

You know say everybody na millionaire for nairaland. You can continue boasting but we know how your like survive, I've them many as friends and they get sth in returns

Continue deceiving yourself that it won't affect you, even if this country will be sold out, you will still find way to defend it just because of what you're benefitting

Goje exonerated but OUK jailed
Omisore exonerated but others are jailed and you still support such govt. My sympathy
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by AngelDo: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Poorest of the poor!

helinues:
How are they selecting the beneficiaries?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Enwhen(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:
They will ask the OP to bring visual evidence in 3D before they can believe it.

Those people's hatred for Buhari is so hot that it is contributing to global warming.

I AM DONE TALKING

How are they selecting the beneficiaries ?,. How will they know those who are poor ?,...even the NASS complained about it ...we need to be open to ourselves...many would have been made billoniares...corruption is mostly in the gene of Africans

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.