Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (85478 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by PapaAdanna: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:
Wailers and PDP food Don land oh. .

Buhari Don reach una domot in South East.

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Animal

U will handle ur children and family like BUHARI is handling Nigeria

Anumanu!
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Villain7: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
AmTruth:
You people doubted that nothing like this is existing that it's a Scam.

Now you have seen proof, the next problem is what criteria.

Hmmmmn, we know your natures.
One agent spotted....
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by seunmsg(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
QweenM:

The information on this thread says "Ikeduru LG".
You can as well give us the details of the other states that have benefitted from the audio money from "our daddy".

The information on this thread was provided by TrackaNG. The fact that they were only able to track the beneficiaries of a single LGA doesn’t mean those in other LGAs in the state are not being paid.

TrackaNG is a non governmental organization made up of citizens like you. They took it upon themselves to track the beneficiaries of the CCT in Ikeduru LGA of Imo state. As a concerned citizen who is also a doubting thomas, you can also track the beneficiaries of the program to other LGAs and even other states. At the end of your civic effort, please, do share with us your observations just like TrackaNG just did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

State some reasons why this govt is the best govt Nigeria ever had.

Things are tough as it was tough for you before APC came to your rescue. No be everyone go sell their conscience

You know say everybody na millionaire for nairaland. You can continue boasting but we know how your like survive, I've them many as friends and they get sth in returns

Continue deceiving yourself that it won't affect you, even if this country will be sold out, you will still find way to defend it just because of what you're benefitting

Goje exonerated but OUK jailed
Omisore exonerated but others are jailed and you still support such govt. My sympathy

Only you know why those are the kind of friends you have.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Oyiboman69: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
seunmsg:

And where is the evidence that it is being paid to selective states and people with APC membership cards?
Why IMO state and selected ward from some local government?. What are the criteria used?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by chrisagyei: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

Will you stop the lies?

Ghana did not isolate any citizen any different from how Nigeria did. It you showed no symptom , you were still required to self-isolate.

If you showed symptoms, you were tested and if positive you were quarantined.

Enough with all this hate.

Till date, Ghana has more cases of Coronavirus and 1 death less.

What exactly is wrong with you people that you must complain?
Ghana forcefully isolated 1000 citizens who entered into the country, quarantined all of them and tested them twice and out of the 1,000 quarantined passengers, 109 of them tested positive and the rest of them were left to go to their various homes after the 14 days.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by seunmsg(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Why IMO state and selected ward from some local government?. What are the criteria used?

https://www.nairaland.com/5785559/fgs-conditional-cash-transfer-20000

So, why Cross River State?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Nwaonyishi69: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

Only goats bleat
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
chrisagyei:
Ghana forcefully isolated 1000 citizens who entered into the country, quarantined all of them and tested them twice and out of the 1,000 quarantined passengers, 109 of them tested positive and the rest of them were left to go to their various homes after the 14 days.

Source?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MYHUBBY: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

Only you know why those are the kind of friends you have.

They defend Buhari incompetencies just like you. Licking his smelling anus

Aboki that can't give a speech on his own is being defended by learned and you don't think WHO should support us in building more psychiatric centers in Nigeria?

Most of sycophants are mentally disorder
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Nwaonyishi69: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
This APC people can corrupt anything, even covid-19.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Oyiboman69: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
seunmsg:

https://www.nairaland.com/5785559/fgs-conditional-cash-transfer-20000

So, why Cross River State?
Quote me when when you can intimate me on the criteria used

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
I have said and I will keep saying it, whoever that believe in this useless buhari, APC and govt is also useless to himself/herself.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Birniwa(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dereformer:
Pure lies from the pit of hell.
We will show proof.

I don't even know what these pigs want anymore. When the govt did nothing you were ranting everywhere. Now that the support of a whopping 20k comes you're still cursing and hating? Stop living this poor life and be grateful for once in your life!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

They defend Buhari incompetencies just like you. Licking his smelling anus

Aboki that can't give a speech on his own is being defended by learned and you don't think WHO should support us in building more psychiatric centers in Nigeria?

Most of sycophants are mentally disorder

You call him Aboki of course with derogatory intentions.

Whatever be the case, I know he's your president and this is the best you can do about it.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MYHUBBY: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

You call him Aboki of course with derogatory intentions.

Whatever be the case, I know he's your president and this is the best you can do about it.

What can sensible minority do when majority of ediots can elect the most dumbest president that ever grace in Nigeria political space. I guess you were still a kid when he ruled during the military regime?

Till now, is still doing me like magic that any living things can support or defend someone as dumb like Buhari, a quota system that can't find his O'level

It's such a shame with the numbers of educated people we have in this country
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by yembet(f): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:
They will ask the OP to bring visual evidence in 3D before they can believe it.

Those people's hatred for Buhari is so hot that it is contributing to global warming.

I AM DONE TALKING
No one is perfect.
I love when you are bold enough to acknowledge anyone, as long as the person is doing what is right
This is national cake, it should go round, to reach those that it's meant for

1 Like

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Bgetto: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:

Those people's hatred for Buhari is so hot that it is contributing to global warming.

I AM DONE TALKING
grin grin contribute to global warning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by stormborn28(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

nonsense everywhere... How come nobody in my neighborhood got such... To be sincere we have a lot of idiots in this present government
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by brightalo1010: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
This government has really hurt Nigeria.
the way you hurt ladies and people around you. Hypocrite.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Gkemz: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
spafu:
Where is the transparency and Buhari's supposed integrity?
What criterion was used in determining those who make up the beneficiaries of this cash dole out? How comes I am yet to hear of anyone known to me as having benefited? Is the government saying all the poor people I know around here are not poor enough to benefit from this fake palliative meant for APC members?

The Op and whoever pushed this trash to the fp are APC agents. There's nothing like this in Ikeduru, no money is being shared. Why can't the APC op post a real video, instead of doctored and photoshopped pictures.
Even if it true, so out of over a million citizens of Imo, only 7200 were chosen. Based on obtaining APC membership form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Kingspin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

You have mistaken Nigeria for any country.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Megaideas(f): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
FAKE NEWS!!!

BUHARI CANNOT DO ANY GOOD THING FOR IGBOS; HIS HATRED FOR THEM IS A MORTAL ONE.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MumuCountry: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Don’t say things you don’t anything about,huh? Yes, Ghana quarantined more than 1,000 people who arrived from abroad before the airport was closed. They were quarantined and tested. Ghana has been testing people who had been exposed to coronavirus.

rusher14:

Will you stop the lies?

Ghana did not isolate any citizen any different from how Nigeria did. It you showed no symptom , you were still required to self-isolate.

If you showed symptoms, you were tested and if positive you were quarantined.

Enough with all this hate.

Till date, Ghana has more cases of Coronavirus and 1 death less.

What exactly is wrong with you people that you must complain?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

What can sensible minority do when majority of ediots can elect the most dumbest president that ever grace in Nigeria political space. I guess you were still a kid when he ruled during the military regime?

Till now, is still doing me like magic that any living things can support or defend someone as dumb like Buhari, a quota system that can't find his O'level

It's such a shame with the numbers of educated people we have in this country

You were an adult in 1985?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by AmTruth: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Who cares
Villain7:

One agent spotted....
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
MumuCountry:

Don’t say things you don’t anything about,huh? Yes, Ghana quarantined more than 1,000 people who arrived from abroad before the airport was closed. They were quarantined and tested. Ghana has been testing people who had been exposed to coronavirus.

Just a source you cannot provide.

Meanwhile:

Ghana: Effective March 17, 2020 Ghana will ban anyone that has been to a country with more than 200 cases in the previous 14 days, unless they are an official resident or a Ghanaian national. Citizens and resident-permit holders will be required to self-isolate for 14 days on arrival.[62

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_restrictions_related_to_the_2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by bluefilm: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Their hatred is so strong that some of them will even prefer to die of COVID19 than to see Buhari and Nigeria succeed.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by AmTruth: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
You have seen pictures,
now you are asking for video,
when you see video
you will be asking for Audio.
When you see Audio.

You know what you would say?

It's an Audio money grin
Gkemz:

The Op and whoever pushed this trash to the fp are APC agents. There's nothing like this in Ikeduru, no money is being shared. Why can't the APC op post a real video, instead of doctored and photoshopped pictures.
Even if it true, so out of over a million citizens of Imo, only 7200 were chosen. Based on obtaining APC membership form.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by PassingShot(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
gurunlocker:

You are one of the problem we have in this country.

Agreed this is true, what's the population of imo state and how many people get the fund? Calculate the percentage!

People are the too are embezelling billions because of COVID 419, you are here talking in the rubbish grin grin grin
Common sense should tell you that not everyone in the state needs it and not everyone can the govt give it to.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by bluefilm: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Megaideas:
FAKE NEWS!!!

BUHARI CANNOT DO ANY GOOD THING FOR IGBOS; HIS HATRED FOR THEM IS A MORTAL ONE.

Your own hatred for yourself and your people is LEGENDARY.

Tufiakwa gi. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by elvisco10(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
tophumble:
This is actually a good step, but I think our leaders can do more.

Churches that are donating money to FG shd stop it and start using such to help their members
selected party members are the people they are giving ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.