Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

How To Get Valued Backlinks To Your Website, For SEO - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Valued Backlinks To Your Website, For SEO (683 Views)

Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? / Tips For SEO Image Optimization / I need 200 bloggers -Drop Your Links For SEO Benefits Like Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Valued Backlinks To Your Website, For SEO by IzuDboy: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Backlinks?
Backlinks are links between websites
If another website links to yours, you have a backlink. If yours includes an external link, that’s a backlink for the target site.

It is highly essential to have backlinks in your site both internal and external backlink. If you are a blogger in need of traffic(of course every blogger needs traffic) you have to be serious using backlinks in your website because they help optimize search engine, give you proper branding and traffic.

Ways to Get backlinks to your website

Post quality contents on your blog

Simply ask for backlinks

Be a source blogger to popular websites eg Nairaland, Reddit, Quora, Medium.

Using Infographics to gain valuable backlinks

Click the link below to read more

https://9jaweather.com.ng/how-to-get-backlinks-to-your-blog-free/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Youtube Channel(monetized Or Not) / New Offer For Every One / Please Review My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.