Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note (2284 Views)

Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note / ESN: IPOB Accepts Nigeria Military Confrontation After Airstrike - pics / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by raker300: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
It’s abysmal how ill informed persons on this platform take to insults without first verifying the facts.

Earlier today, a topic graced frontage of a brave Nigerian diplomat confronting a bigoted Chinese National over harassment of several nigerian persons.

As usual, the news was greeted by indignant persons who decided to steal identity and shut down anymore who dares correct them with juvenile insults.

The identity of the brave fellow is:

Mr Anderson N. Madubike, Consul General In China!

A brief visit to the consular website would’ve saved us this shallow, petty and discourteous display.

I implore the general public to take note of these vapid persons peddling fake reports and causing consternation

https://www.embassypages.com/nigeria-consulategeneral-shanghai-china

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by raker300: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
These unscrupulous and dubious persons should be taken note of...they’re mostly peddlers of falsehood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by nlPoster: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by nlPoster: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Can anyone clear up this confusion about the identity of the person in the video?
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by raker300: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
nlPoster:
This is Anderson Madubike

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/envoy-hails-nigerians-in-china/

why someone would claim another man’s identity is beyond me.

Are these people this low?

Such low self esteem displayed in a crass way

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by raker300: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
nlPoster:
Can anyone clear up this confusion about the identity of the person in the video?
read the first post again..

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by nlPoster: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
raker300:
read the first post again..

Did you check my posts on the thread?

Any resemblance between both photos?
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by raker300: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
nlPoster:

Did you check my posts on the thread?

Any resemblance between both photos?
the screenshot below would help you.

Though it’s posted above u seem to skim through posts

1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by jimyjames(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Even from the shape of his head you will know who he is , that's not a cornhead

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by seunmsg(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
I still don’t get what you guys stand to gain over his ethnicity. The fact is that he’s a staff of Nigeria’s embassy in China and he’s simply doing his job. It doesn’t if he’s Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo. What matters is that he stood up for Nigerians as expected from our diplomatic mission in the abroad.

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by ukukaegbu(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
seunmsg:
I still don’t get what you guys stand to gain over his ethnicity. The fact is that he’s a staff of Nigeria’s embassy in China and he’s simply doing his job. It doesn’t if he’s Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo. What matters is that he stood up for Nigerians as expected from our diplomatic mission in the abroad.

They were insulting the Igbos claiming that the brave man was yoruba. Now, it turns out the man is Igbo.

Interesting!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by adedayoa2(f): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
ukukaegbu:

They were insulting the Igbos claiming that the brave man was yoruba. Now, it turns out the man is Igbo.

Interesting!
how many people insulted him? I was on that thread and 99% of the comments on that thread hailed him. I am yoruba and I am happy with what he did, not minding his tribe, but he stood for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by seunmsg(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
ukukaegbu:

Interesting!

I don’t want to go into this argument with you hence, I won’t be different from those I’m trying to correct. The fact is, a Nigerian government official that is been paid with public funds stood up for Nigerians. I don’t care about his ethnicity. He has done his job. Period.

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by ukukaegbu(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
adedayoa2:
how many people insulted him? I was on that thread and 99% of the comments on that thread hailed him. I am yoruba and I am happy with what he did, not minding his tribe, but he stood for Nigerians.

Not 99% but all that commented hailed the man.

I mean that they were insulting the guy that stated that the diplomat was Igbo. The "insulters" claimed that the diplomat was yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
It can only be a blue blood that can summon that courage to address a chinko like that
Igbo amaka

10 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by Amumaigwe: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
seunmsg:

What you gain when you jubilantly tribe-shame suspected drug peddlers from a certain part of the country.

8 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by raker300: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
seunmsg:
so says the resident tribalist on Nairaland.

Keep this same energy when The perpetrator of a crime is of eastern origin...

Your self righteous antagonistic Facade is only seen when a good character is of the eastern stock

5 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by Herdsmen: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yoruba Dey claim Igbo man grin

Bayerebe claiming nyamiri grin

I told this forum.. anything Dan Bayerebe hates .. .. . is what he likes but can’t get/have

See them claiming bravery and boldness.. not Attribute of a Bayerebe..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by Topsic70: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
seunmsg:

I don’t want to go into this argument with you hence, I won’t be different from those I’m trying to correct. The fact is, a Nigerian government official that is been paid with public funds stood up for Nigerians. I don’t care about his ethnicity. He has done his job. Period.
This was where d s**t went down:
https://www.nairaland.com/5784363/brave-igbo-man-confronts-chinese-officials

Which one is 'brave igboman' in ds? Must everything be ethicized?
A very mischievous heading!
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by Konection(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by sparkyJ: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
pls who is Mr Wale Oloko?
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by seunmsg(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
raker300:
so says the resident tribalist on Nairaland.

Keep this same energy when The perpetrator of a crime is of eastern origin...

Your self righteous antagonistic Facade is only seen when a good character is of the eastern stock

Like I told the other guy, I’m not interested in arguing over an unnecessary issue. The man in the video, Mr Rasaq Lawal is a staff of Nigerian embassy in China. His ethnicity is not important to me in as much as he’s doing the job Nigeria is paying him for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by Racoon(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
raker300:
so says the resident tribalist (& hypocrite) on Nairaland.Keep this same energy when The perpetrator of a crime is of eastern origin.Your self righteous antagonistic Facade is only seen when a good character is of the eastern stock
cool
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by Topsic70: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
seunmsg:

Like I told the other guy, I’m not interested in arguing over an unnecessary topic. The man in the video, Mr Rasaq Lawal is a staff of Nigerian embassy in China. His ethnicity is not important to me in as much as he’s doing the job Nigeria is paying him for.
Its even a no-brainer. One could hear d man's thick Yoruba accent, but just as u said, "does that matter"? Should dt even come into contention at ds point in time?
Some ppl have " provocation " imprinted in dr DNA!
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by mekaboy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Does the identity really matter?
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by seunmsg(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
mekaboy:
Does the identity really matter?

You can please help us explain to your brothers that we don’t care about his ethnicity in as much as he’s doing what government is paying him for.
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by puremaker7(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
raker300:
It’s abysmal how ill informed persons on this platform take to insults without first verifying the facts.

Earlier today, a topic graced frontage of a brave Nigerian diplomat confronting a bigoted Chinese National over harassment of several nigerian persons.

As usual, the news was greeted by indignant persons who decided to steal identity and shut down anymore who dares correct them with juvenile insults.

A brief visit to the consular website would’ve saved us this shallow, petty and discourteous display.

I implore the general public to take note of these vapid persons peddling fake reports and causing consternation

ibos with their low self esteem
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by raker300: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
puremaker7:
ibos with their low self esteem
caught of a lie, now you’re changing mouth to garner sentiments.

Why taunt and lie about something in the first place?

What a shame of a tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by puremaker7(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
raker300:
caught of a lie, now you’re changing mouth to garner sentiments.

Why taunt and lie about something in the first place?

What a shame of a tribe
keep shut jare!
na low esteem be una problem.
Re: Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note by bestpunterever: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
raker300:

You must be very stupid for bringing my name here, though I was wrong about the name of the diplomat, he is a yoruba guy..
we all know ibos are nothing but ordinary hairy chest beater

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: Nobody Can Remove Magu As EFCC Chairman Says Osinbajo / Okonjo Iweala Emerges First Female Director General Of The WTO / Imo State Is Better Than Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.