Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

End This Lockdown Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End This Lockdown Now!!! (666 Views)

Killings: You Have Few Months To End This Madness – Fani-Kayode Berates FG / The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End This Lockdown Now!!! by newbornmacho(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
The most senseless thing the world has done is risking starvation and famine of the entire globe just to prevent death of 3% of the world.

Very very very poorly thought out. sad angry

Corona virus will definitely kill a lot of people. But so does malaria and AIDS and several other diseases, and yet we don't shut down the system for them.

How can you cut off your head simply because you have a headache? How??

Before you talk trash, remember I'm a doctor. I fully understand the epidemiological concerns people have , but those are not enough reason to compromise the ability of the world to function .

And our impoverished Africa is joining oyinbo people to shut down undecided.... Rubbish.

Please stop the freaking lockdown before famine and social instability wreck the society.

Rubbish.... Less than 300 cases and you are stopping people from being productive, when this recession hits now, you start running to imf ... Please and please the lockdown is useless .

END IT NOW!
Re: End This Lockdown Now!!! by SweetJoystick(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin not yet make i collect my full month salary for doing absolutely nothing first

1 Like

Re: End This Lockdown Now!!! by newbornmacho(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
SweetJoystick:
grin not yet make i collect my full month salary for doing absolutely nothing first

You are lucky. Some people are being sent on unpaid leave. Others are retrenched. People are idling away ... And it's not as if they are even maintaining the social distance thing properly.

I have never been in support of this shit.

Donald Trump's initial instinct to not shut down was very much in order. Now see the economic crisis the USA is facing...

1 Like

Re: End This Lockdown Now!!! by nlPoster: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
What kind of immaturity is the OP displaying?

I went through some of your topics and was smh.

For example, you say you're based in a particular part of Nigeria yet you're typing anyhow on the forum like someone lying?
Re: End This Lockdown Now!!! by newbornmacho(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lalasticlala please escalate this to fp let the government get this alternative view. Not everyone is in support of the lockdown, it should not be extended.

1 Like

Re: End This Lockdown Now!!! by JohnnyBlack101(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Lol!
Lazy Nigerian Youth
Re: End This Lockdown Now!!! by SweetJoystick(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
JohnnyBlack101:

Lol!
Lazy Nigerian Youth
Wetin man go do? grin
Re: End This Lockdown Now!!! by SweetJoystick(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
newbornmacho:

You are lucky. Some people are being sent on unpaid leave. Others are retrenched. People are idling away ... And it's not as if they are even maintaining the social distance thing properly.

I have never been in support of this shit.

Donald Trump's initial instinct to not shut down was very much in order. Now see the economic crisis the USA is facing...
Yeah you are right, a friend told me junior staffs in the company where he works have had their pay slashed by 50%, my former employer has laid off 50% of the workforce. It's a sad situation, but i think most employers are just taking advantage of it, i mean it's not been a month since the lockdown. I understand, incomes have be stalled or slashed but to lay people off in this time is way out of it

(1) (Reply)

Did Chief Anthony Enahoro Needs Another Pardon After August 1966? / Exposed! Where The Coronavirus Donations Are Going To / Do NEPA Purposely Give Some Area Light 23hrs A Day While Others 30mins A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.