Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

(Music) Sophyn – Bonny Boy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (Music) Sophyn – Bonny Boy (23441 Views)

Listen To Shuga By Bonny Hussel / Bonny M - Feliz Navidad | Merry Xmas Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(Music) Sophyn – Bonny Boy by TheAwardNews(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
(Music) Sophyn – Bonny Boy
From one of our rising female artist from the Niger delta region rivers state bonny precisely by name SOPHYN and from her music lebel Sophynmusic
Sophyn - Bonny Boy
Sophyn – Bonny Boy

Considering the handsomeness of most bonny boys you will wonder truly that they are made specially well crafted by God himself to reflect its works here on earth, no wonder our beloved sister Sophyn comes up with this inspiring and motivation song to encourage all the men in bonny island that they are ”HANDSOME”. as prescribe in her song video tittle ”Bonny Boy”

Handsome Bonny Boys, gather here. For the first time this beautiful song is dedicated to us. Hear the beautiful artist“I travelled to Bonny Island few days ago, and I must say they have got a beautiful and peaceful space. What’s my next move? Get myself a Bonny Boy ”

Me: If they won’t value us at home, others outside will.
Enjoy the good music.
Title of the song “Bonny Boy” by @sophynmusic
[url]DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE[/url]https://whitenews.com.ng/2024/02/08/sophyn-bonny-boy/

1 Share

Re: (Music) Sophyn – Bonny Boy by Mordecai(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2020
Love this track..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! / Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? / Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.