Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients (23634 Views)

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by dam2000(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why do we need Chinese expert since we can cure it ourselves

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by EzeNdiAra: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oyo state no dey discharged their own?
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Martinola(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
adechi:
Lock down is not what we need at this moment
My idea or suggestion is , the state and federal government should go to door to door ,house to house and office to office to quarantine every citizen ....

This is how we can get out of this pandemic problem...
Wic wan be door to door quarantine again?
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Sultty(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'm breaking out of this self imposed jail term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by chukel(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
adechi:
My idea or suggestion is , the state and federal government should go to door to door ,house to house and office to office to quarantine every citizen ....

do you know what quarantine is?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by byinks(f): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Akunwafor:

You say lockdown is not what we need, yet you say government should individually go and quarantine every citizen.

Where do you stand bros?

You just have to wonder about some people

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by madridguy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
I don't give a damn about anyone, afterall na my opinion.

Hades2016:
you just said my mind bruh some ass lickers will come for you now just watch

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by bobolizim(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

We are discharging patients everyday yet we still need to import doctors from China, for what again if i may ask?

Call me anything you, nothing like Coronavirus in Nigeria. Government are just using the audio virus to loot our treasury.

Stay at home, stay at home, don't go out so you won't contact corona yet hunger are killing people at home.

Heartless and selfish government.
en, no wahala. You only need to do one to prove this. You can go and move closer to the patients at Yaba isolation center. Touch them, romance them. ���

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Klemp458: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
We are waiting for another positive corona patience by 9:30pm. Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by okomile(f): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
People are hungry ooooo!

I have had several calls today of people who needs money to feed!

We shall overcome all soon
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by bluefilm: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
That means 50 will be coming in later in day... shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Hades2016(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
I don't give a damn about anyone, afterall na my opinion.

like I said they’re ass lickers, licking government asses on a daily

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by madridguy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
My brother if i see motor i go go, even kiss them. So you believe the audio isolation center too lipsrsealed

bobolizim:
en, no wahala. You only need to do one to prove this. You can go and move closer to the patients at Yaba isolation center. Touch them, romance them. ���
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by seborrhic: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Very pleasing.
But it's nonsensical saying these patients were successfully managed there because no special treatment was given;just isolation and a watch and wait approach.
What would now be said of centres abroad that have to not just isolate the patients,but put them in ICU and on ventilators?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by AmazingELixir: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

We are discharging patients everyday yet we still need to import doctors from China, for what again if i may ask?

Call me anything you, nothing like Coronavirus in Nigeria. Government are just using the audio virus to loot our treasury.

Stay at home, stay at home, don't go out so you won't contact corona yet hunger are killing people at home.

undecided undecided undecided

Will you keep quiet and stop serenading here with your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by gurunlocker: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

grin grin grin

Wonderful! Is this you? Hope your co BMC will agree with you grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by madridguy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hope soonest we Nigerians will rise and act.

Hades2016:
like I said they’re ass lickers, licking government asses on a daily

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by bluemansion: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good news. We'll all survive this.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by oyewale0001(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
It is well
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by madridguy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is not APC/ PDP matter brother, this is national matter.

gurunlocker:

grin grin grin

Wonderful! Is this you? Hope your co BMC will agree with you grin
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Awe4luv(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
wait till night for the heartbreak from ncdc
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by sammyscholar(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
adechi:

Please, could you explain the difference between these two:

1) Asking everybody to stay at home, and if anybody finds himself having health symptoms related to COVID-19, should immediately inform NCDC, and;

2) Quarantining every Nigerian citizen at home (you need to explain the meaning of 'quarantining everyone at home' and explain how it can be done and what health kits are needed to quarantine over 200 million Nigerians at home).

Thank you.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
The way lagos is discharging cases China needs to learn from us oooh grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Hades2016(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Hope soonest we Nigerians will rise and act.

no until they stop licking government asses
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Orubebe01: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lagos centre is recording a wonderful performance in treating patients of corona virus. I suggest that the let others venters know the secret behind such feat.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by letitrainnow(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Be healed in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Mordecai(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

shocked

What? You, a patriot criticizing the APC government. Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Orjitex15(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Akunwafor:

You say lockdown is not what we need, yet you say government should individually go and quarantine every citizen.

Where do you stand bros?
May be he doesn't understand the word quarantine.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by jericco1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's good. Can't wait for all this to be over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Youths Reject meth / Yobe Strange Deaths: 68 Buried In Potiskum In Three Days / PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.