Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Domainking Hosting Review- Cheap And Superfast Hosting | You Shouldgive It A Try - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domainking Hosting Review- Cheap And Superfast Hosting | You Shouldgive It A Try (544 Views)

Domainking Hosting Review- Cheap And Superfast Hosting | You Shouldgive It A Try / How Good Is Zillion King Hosting? Review Needed / How Reliable Is Domainking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domainking Hosting Review- Cheap And Superfast Hosting | You Shouldgive It A Try by relelafies(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you're looking for a cheap speed and consistent webhosting company, then you're actually in the right post.

You're going to learn so much from this Nigerian hosting company

There are 4 things I normally consider when choosing a webhosting company to host a website

1. Pricing
2. Uptime
3. Speed
4. Bandwidth

Pricing

My number 1 ranking factor for any product I come across is the price of the product. To know how much it does cost to purchase.
Over the years, I've been looking for a webhosting company that suites my needs (need for speed) very well, and I found one that doesn't just suit my need, it actually cost so much less than any other webhosting company I've ever come across it's called domainking and am glad to tell you that it's actually the cheapest webhosting company with so many features.

Domainking costs just N4500 a year for hosting, free domain, free SSL Certificate, etc which is approximately $12 in a year: which means that you you spend just $1 per month. Now that's amazing because most famous webhosting companies will offer you maybe that same features or something close to that for at least $2/month. So why do you waste your money on a webhosting company that'll cost you much to get what you want. Why don't you take advantage of this crazily cheap webhosting company ho here https://revievex.best/recommends/domainking/

Uptime

Uptime the amount of time that a server has stayed up and running.
Have you ever visited a website and see an error message "Server currently unavailable"?

This is an indication that the server is down or switched off. This happens to many servers in the internet.

At domainking, you get 99.9% uptime; that's you never have to worry about any shutdown of servers with this, domainking can also boast to give your website up 24/7 any day and anytime.

Speed

One of the ranking factors for SEO according to Google is the speed of a site.
Did you know that your hosting is one of things responsible for your site speed? There are so many hosting services that have many crazy features, but speed is not one of them.

Domainking can boast with their 4x faster SSD accelerated servers which is actually faster than the Apache servers mostly used by other providers plus a built in cache plugin the Ls cache which makes your site even 2x faster.
Read WordPress recommendation for using a cache plugin

Bandwidth

Bandwidth in website hosting is the amount of data your website can transfer to your users in a given amount of time.

In most webhosting companies, you'll see it as number of pageviews allowed per period.

Most hosting companies offer unlimited bandwidth when you use a higher plan with them.

If your site exceeds these limits, then a web host can temporarily shut down your site during a spike in requests, and they can also ask you to upgrade to a higher plan.

Domainking offers Unmerited bandwidth even with the starter (soldier) plan which means you don't need to bother about traffic limits on your website even if you receive 1 million pageviews a day

Go here to get hosting
https://revievex.best/recommends/domainking/

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Learning Website / Facebook Page With 5.8k Followers For Sale / 50% Hosting Discount, Cheap SSD Hosting, Cheap SSD Reseller – Prewebhost.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.