Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Suggestions Please: Delivery From Ikorodu To Ijebu-ode - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suggestions Please: Delivery From Ikorodu To Ijebu-ode (801 Views)

How Am Going To Make It From Ikorodu To Yaba Under 1hr 30 Minutes / Package Delivery From Lagos To Port Harcourt / EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Please: Delivery From Ikorodu To Ijebu-ode by jmaxjohn(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
This lockdown is very bad.
I have a personal delivery to make at ijebuode. Normally, I'd have boarded a bus.

Any hope to make the delivery in this period?
Anybody aware of the border situation?
Any suggestion on how to go bout this delivery?
Re: Suggestions Please: Delivery From Ikorodu To Ijebu-ode by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
jmaxjohn:
This lockdown is very bad.
I have a personal delivery to make at ijebuode. Normally, I'd have boarded a bus.

Any hope to make the delivery in this period?
Anybody aware of the border situation?
Any suggestion on how to go bout this delivery?
If you no wan do frog jump just postponed your trip until they opendown.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Please: Delivery From Ikorodu To Ijebu-ode by excanny: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you have your personal car and its clean. Just get extra cash to tip the "men on the road". grin

That route should be easy sef. Just hold money and have a story why you are on the move.

(1) (Reply)

What UBA And Others Could Have Done With Their #15 Billion Donation To FG / Plaster Of Paris (P.O.P) / How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.