Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) (129253 Views)

Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year / Checkout Inside Drake's $100 Million (47.5 Billion Naira) Mansion - Pictures / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by shogsman(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
SkinnyNigga:
10mill at most.. 100Mills ko.. does the op know how much he will be paying for property tax
It's a renovation and it's definitely more than 10mill cos the interiors are antique and quite expensive, it could stretch to $20-25m
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
shogsman:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.architecturaldigest.com/story/inside-rapper-drakes-hometown-manor-in-toronto/amp
This is where the op copied the news and he just added his own price quotation because he knows you guys are ready to believe anything you see without thinking as usual
But the link was added by the op now, if he wanted it hidden, wouldn't have included it in the post...

Why don't you go a little extra mile by doing just a little research on Google

No need complaining about what op did or didn't do

I have listened to your argument and reasoned with you, do me the little favour of replicating and researching online

Do u think op didn't think it through, why would he prefer to add his figures and not copy all verbatim

Do you know how many sources were consulted before settling for one
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Texty: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Freelane33:
Drake is not on Nairaland
Thank you bro.... Helping wouldn't be a bad idea thanx
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
SkinnyNigga:
10mill at most.. 100Mills ko.. does the op know how much he will be paying for property tax
Did you read where he said he wanted it to last 100years and leave it behind as a legacy, a kind of monument
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Freelane33:
Are you talking about the house you built in year 3014 grin grin? The house bad pass drake crib nah
stop underrating people in nairaland ooo. grin Lesson #3 of life.
Dont you know we have angels of the lord here ?
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by STILESGANG: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Slimranky:

Guy no need for blind argument, you see Drake na rich man
Whether you like it or not
He's known for doing big things
Nigga bought a private aeroplane last year

google

#airdrake
The jet doesn’t even belong to him,he had an agreement with the jet company.Its showbizness not everything is real

5 Likes

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by shogsman(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
TheCalculator:

But the link was added by the op now, if he wanted it hidden, wouldn't have included it in the post...

Why don't you go a little extra mile by doing just a little research on Google

No need complaining about what op did or didn't do

I have listened to your argument and reasoned with you, do me the little favour of replicating and researching online

Do u think op didn't think it through, why would he prefer to add his figures and not copy all verbatim

Do you know how many sources were consulted before settling for one
Check the source and you'll see there is no price quotation, I've been following this news for days now,even listened to real agents all over the world appraise the value and it's not in anyway near $100m or even half of that,it's a renovation not a new house entirely.
It's showbiz, you have to think for yourself,this is just like the $160m jet y'all believed he paid for the other day before he finally explained what happened.
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
SkinnyNigga:
Exactly, when i was doing some real estate findings about houses in the US, even houses worth 5 million dollars were beauties to behold, those in the category of 10 million dollars and above were just outstanding.

The ones i saw that were 50 million dollars and above, 90% of them were empty, nobody is buying them.

1 Like

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
shogsman:

The op just went online and copied https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.architecturaldigest.com/story/inside-rapper-drakes-hometown-manor-in-toronto/amp and pasted it then add his own ridiculous price quotation.
So easy to just go online, after u followed the link on the post, it of course is just...but then you could have just done same before him
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Thompz43(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Squillaci:

$100M for where?
How much is he worth?

Thanks bro....I wanted to ask the same question
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
STILESGANG:
The jet doesn’t even belong to him,he had an agreement with the jet company.Its showbizness not everything is real
he is still a rich man. Is net worth of 150 mil beans ?

What concerns me sef
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Godsonjolly: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chai.. This is more than vanity upon vanity. Money indeed answers all things..
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
shogsman:

Check the source and you'll see there is no price quotation, I've been following this news for days now,even listened to real agents all over the world appraise the value and it's not in anyway near $100m or even half of that,it's a renovation not a new house entirely.
Here you go: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/31/inside-drakes-100m-mansion-toronto-waiting-self-isolation-visit-son-adonis-12484467/

There are many more online, nobody is quarreling here, just be open minded when airing ur View
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you declare bankruptcy, then you can’t own such expensive mansion.

But why are you worried? Don’t you intend to pay your taxes?
SperoQuest:
lol repossess my house?

I think that is impossible.

Maybe a court order to pay a fine but Damm!!! What if the person is declared bankruptcy, what if he goes broke based on bad investment or what if he looses his job.

Well maybe I'm thinking too negative but shiiit happens in life, i bought a mansion, i grow old and died, maybe my kids are still in school, so the government will just take away my mansion or i should write in my will that the tax for the property must continue to be paid. Then that is ridiculously weird.
Well let me do my research since you don't know much about this.

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by oluwaahmed: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
OP is it because you want your fake news thread to be pushed to FP that you lying about the amount of his mansion, or u just simply copied and pasted ?
Do u know what $100m dollars is?
Anyway the mansion is worth $6.7m & its 35,000 square feet not 50,000

Drake’s massive $6.7 million Toronto mansion is finally complete and Drake is giving us a mini tour of the inside.
The mansion, which takes up 35,000 square-feet includes:

A massive outdoor pool.
A 10-car garage.
Four guest bedrooms.
An awards room.
A piano room.
A home gym.
A screening room.
A basketball memorabilia room.
And … his very own indoor basketball court

https://www.kiss1027.fm/2019/12/06/drake-takes-us-on-a-tour-inside-his-massive-toronto-mansion/

2 Likes

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Someone spent Over 40billion In Nigerian Currency On a House grin

This is the kind of wealth each man desires... I Will Get There.

1 Like

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by shogsman(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
TheCalculator:

Here you go: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/31/inside-drakes-100m-mansion-toronto-waiting-self-isolation-visit-son-adonis-12484467/

There are many more online, nobody is quarreling here, just be open minded when airing ur View
Do you notice it's the same news word for word,the thing is Nigerians just like to take things hook line and sinker,we do not reason.
You really shoudnt have to tell anybody that knows him that the house is not $100m

1 Like

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Slimranky(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
shogsman:

Cargo jet(Canada) designed the jet in his name for publicity and he didn't pay a dime for it.
You seem to know little to nothing about the guy you're just pasting his pictures everywhere

See them set awon drake account officer geng
I seem to know nothing about drake ok
Am pasting his pictures everywhere you must be very mad for that comment

Tell me how someone could afford to spend $185million to customise a plane to his tastes if he wasn't rich,remember the argument here is if he's truly worth �150 million

Don't go and start for a way to break the generational curse in your family be here calculating another man money
Oluku

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
peacettw:
Looks busy. Prefer designs that are subtle and classy like AY or the okoye brothers homes. The only room here that I like is the dinning room.

Look at it again. Slowly.
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'm beginning to have personal issues with being broke lol angry
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Someone spent Over 40billion In Nigerian Currency On a House sad

This is the kind of wealth each man desires... I Will Get There.
what the fucçk is 100 mil dolars money I spend monthly cool. Mtcheew chicken change.
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
shogsman:

Do you notice it's the same news word for word,the thing is Nigerians just like to take things hook line and sinker,we do not reason.
You really shoudnt have to tell anybody that knows him that the house is not $100m
Did u even open the link I pasted...someone copied from one could be out of simplicity

But, you know what, you are right...How can he build a house of 36billion when Davido has just 30billion in his account

Cheers
cococandy:
If you declare bankruptcy, then you can own such expensive mansion.

But why are you worried? Don’t you intend to pay your taxes?
Well you know it's the African trait in me speaking.

No Africa man will be happy to keep paying yearly tax for a house he is fully paid for, though we might eventually pay but deep down we are not happy, knowing fully well how things are done in our mother land.

But all the same, the law is the law but i think there should be limit though, like pay for certain number of years and stop, I'm sure there is a limit because thinking about it now scares the shiit out me.

Yes!!! I know there must be a limit, for a guy like me that loves real estate.
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by oluwaahmed: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Denique:

Thank you o, exactly what I was going to comment. Someone is worth $150m and he splurges $100m on a mansion he may not even visit more than three times a year since he lives in the US where he does music.

How much is then left to buy another mansion in LA?

Maintenance not inclusive. Tax, insurance and other bills.

Naija bloggers with unrealistic figures though undecided

Naija bloggers go finish you with fake news. The mansion is $6.7m. See the link below

https://www.kiss1027.fm/2019/12/06/drake-takes-us-on-a-tour-inside-his-massive-toronto-mansion/

1 Like

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Butoneday2(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is not good at all, some people are definitely left behind in this world why some are there cruising. God in you i trust? cool wink

1 Like

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by shogsman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Slimranky:

Tell me how someone could afford to spend $185million to customise a plane to his tastes if he wasn't rich,remember the argument here is if he's truly worth �150 million

Don't go and start for a way to break the generational curse in your family be here calculating another man money
Oluku
Guy stop embarrassing yourself and focus on improving yourself, you really don't know much ,let alone enough to be arguing here.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by adecz: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just like an Art Décor hotel!!

Too garish & gawdy:

No warmth & too over the top!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Slimranky(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
STILESGANG:

Guy its business man dude spent $180 million to customise that jet
Ok asides the jet matter.do you know drake bought an estate twice directly opposites his estate because his neighbours complained about him throwing loud parties which led to noise pollution
He bought that house �2.85million and expanded his home
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
There should be a limit to the tax years if you also agree that there should be a limit to how much infrastructure you enjoy grin

Those taxes keep your community and neighborhood livable. They pay for the schools in the district. The roads aren’t left for 10 years before they are repaired.

Just think of the benefits and not the money you’re paying

SperoQuest:
Well you know it's the African trait in me speaking.

No Africa man will be happy to keep paying yearly tax for a house he is fully paid for, though we might eventually pay but deep down we are not happy, knowing fully well how things are done in our mother land.

But all the same, the law is the law but i think there should be limit though, like pay for certain number of years and stop, I'm sure there is a limit because thinking about it now scares the shiit out me.

Yes!!! I know there must be a limit, for a guy like me that loves real estate.

1 Like

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Btruth: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
All I see is painting. angry
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Slimranky:

Oluku
Don't be forking deceive bro.

Drake does not owe the airplane, it's all for the Gram.

You don't know how showbiz works.

Most of the things Floyd maywhether shows on Instagram are not owened by him.

It's all business.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by higgs: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice.But my dream has always been a moderately sized house inside a huge compound with a lot of trees and flowers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.