Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband (69833 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by mrkings84(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Like 5g nursing mother,like endtime husband

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by sampete(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2020
I think they need to start conducting background checks on those peeps trying to buy Siniper.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by foreshore(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by GodWrites: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
seedorfg:
Why kill yourself lady.

I've been living hungry for a couple of days, begging on nairaland for help, I never see any helper, yet am still optimistic for a better day ahead. Why take the life you can't give.
Life's unfair, but we will scale through. Help me guys, never thought of this in my life.

Find another strategy biko

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Wickedfacts: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2020
She sent her children to someone else to take care of and decided to kill herself. If everyone killed themselves over pressure, who would she see to tell to take care of her children?

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by sharone21(f): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Love for my kids would never make me contemplate suicide.. 2years ago I was swindled of over 12m.. I kept thinking the opportunity cost of this hard earned money.. With time,my blood pressure rose and I started having palpitations and heart pain.. When I noticed this,..I stopped thinking about the money,stopped making efforts to recover it...which I was even spending more money.

I just woke up amidst one fitful sleep,thumped myself on the head after looking at my beautiful kids. If I kill myself over some lost money,who will take care and give them the best life they deserve...who will look after my beautiful wife and even my aged parents.. That's how I swallowed that bitter pill,picked up from scratch ,gained focus and resolved all my health probs

How can u claim to love people and yet have a mind to remove yourself permanently from them??

Watch how the man will marry again and those kids be treated as second class..

U talk am finish.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Oricha62(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2020
SAY NO TO SUICIDE. NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT .SUICIDE IS JUST RUNNING AWAY FROM TEMPORARY PROBLEMS TO THE PERMANENT ONE (HELL)
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Hopebringer: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2020
StarUp:
Sniper... Killing people since 2013.

Sniper doesn't kill people use sniper to kill themselves

Dummy!

angry
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Josephnice:
She is a nonentity and same time very selfish. She agreed the children are her life and went ahead to commit suicide leaving them behind to suffer. What will happen to her if she walk out of the marriage and live for her children?
It is still you guys that will shame her at every turn for leaving a failed marriage. Is it not how you drag divorcees like Toke Makinwa and single mothers on this forum?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Nicklaus619(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2020
ProfDview1:
I am tired of sitting home for almost two weeks.
The Govt shud pls release Zombies on the street so that we can run small. gringringringringrin

Aswear you just made my day, I had to laugh like I never did in a long while grin,
Zombie Apocalypse grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Ishilove: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Very selfish and weak person.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by kingthreat(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Foolish woman. Your children will grow up to never forgive you.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Web2020: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2020
My dad once defined hunger to me, he said " when you don't have what to eat in the morning but there is hope of what eat in the evening that is not hunger, but when you are hungry today and you don't even have what to eat tomorrow that is real hunger" people are frustrated! It not clear eye palm kennel brought out oil, it was due to heat from the fire.

5 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Cantonese: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Police investigation will reveal the truth. What if the neighbour/friend was part of the problem? There are those called "you know me you dey do me come dey pity me". That story from the neighbour is not clear to me yet.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by otokx(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Too much zeeworld, telemundo and the rest.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Hiploko(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
kem74996:
scammer
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Cmanforall: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
DominusPrime:
Sometimes suicide is the end stage of a mental problem. Suicidal people should seek help. Unfortunately most never give obvious signs.
They do give signs. The fact is that mental health in Nigeria is not been taken seriously. And there is a type of stigma attached to it. However, people should endeavour to visit psychologists when they feel things aren't normal in their lives. If you can't find one, then visit your doctor. A visit to a hospital mustn't be due to fever or physical injuries, psychological help can also be sourced from there.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Mightyhaiz: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
shaggy007:

Abeg dey lie small small
lol,..I know u are hungry for gists,but u don't even deserve it. Well,..I have made and lost money and many valuable things in life. Its no big deal. The idea is for ppl not to take their own lives,for any reasons at all..

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by xoxocandy(f): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Her suicide note sounds like someone that's been bottling up pain for so long,really sad

7 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by kem91496: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Itunup(f): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Josephnice:
She is a nonentity and same time very selfish. She agreed the children are her life and went ahead to commit suicide leaving them behind to suffer. What will happen to her if she walk out of the marriage and live for her children?
[/b]

If you ask me na who I go ask? The fear of unknown or what people will say has sent many to their graves, if the marriage isnt working and you have tried all you could, please waka pass..... Now the children are actually born to suffer and die now because of another man's mistake. God will help us o.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by ofiko123(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Sad...what a terrible death...under no circumstances should you kill yourself..
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by GreenDee(f): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2020
It is a pity, she would hv still being alive if she was single, some times it's better to be single, than being in a relationship/marriage that will drain you emotionally and psychologically that might finally lead to suicide.

I pray her kids will be able to forgive her and her Lying husband later in future.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by redsun(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2020
What is the government doing to regulate that lethal poison that people can easily lay their hands on?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by shaggy007(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
lol,..I know u are hungry for gists,but u don't even deserve it. Well,..I have made and lost money and many valuable things in life. Its no big deal. The idea is for ppl not to take their own lives,for any reasons at all..

OK, but just take am softly dey lie... This life na jeje
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2020
She cud hv stayed strong. For d sake of d kids.
Too bad.Rip
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Mightyhaiz: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2020
shaggy007:

OK, but just take am softly dey lie... This life na jeje
You dey find tori. But i know your type. your type no deserve anything..

Bye bye
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by AquariusRising: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
When situations in life get very difficult, start by standing back from the situation,
distance yourself from it, it gives clarity and a better perspective.

If it is a toxic person, cut them off...at least until the poison they infused you with has left your veins, only time and introspection can achieve this. Do not contact them and block all avenues of them contacting you.

If it is a toxic place or situation , change location...temporarily first...pay a week-long visit to a friend or relative who knows what you are going through, so they can support you; if your temporary location is in the same city, better... so your work is not affected. Being busy and having a structured day helps a mind in turmoil.

All kinds of drama happens that makes life hard, even unbearable, sometimes it is people that cause it, at other times it is a fluke situation like this Corona virus. We have to deal with it one moment/step at a time.

Life is hard, unpredictable and beautiful all at once, but it is a gift worth it's weight in Gold!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.