Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! (736 Views)

What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! by sagluva(f): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
My friend has been dating a guy for 6 months now, When they started dating she did not really like the guy and put him through him hell but eventually grew to love him, The guy was really nice and did everything to be with her, She found out through the best friend that the boy has some chick in another state that he has been dating for 2 years now and doesn't love her but the girl spends on him and that the girl comes down to visit him once in a while and he goes to visit her. The best friend also told my friend other details about her bf. She promised the best friend that she wouldn't tell the bf that he was the one who gave her the information. the bf told her yesterday he was going to new jersey for a couple of days to visit his aunt. My friend knew it was a lie because the best friend had told her in the past the bf has a girl in new jersey. she told the bf that she heard a rumor he had a girl in newjersey and if he goes to newjersey they are over. the boy denied it and said its not true. The boy later said to please her he wont go to newjersey anymore. Today the boy tells her he had to work and has not been picking her calls and turned his phone off so she assumes he lied and still went to newjersey

The question now is my friend wants to confront the bf and tell the bf that she knows he was in new jersey with the other girl because it was his best friend who has told her, My friend had told the best friend in the past that she wouldnt tell her bf what he told her but she knows that if she does not come clean with her bf about where she got the information from he will keep denieing it,  is it bad if she tells the bf everything the best friend told her?
Re: Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! by thweraja10: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
May be the best friend wants your friend, Cos i dont see why a guy will do that to his best friend, Ok ask your friend to confront him in a polite way and see the way it goes
Re: Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! by MaJBlige(f): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
childish.
Re: Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! by sagluva(f): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
thweraja10:

May be the best friend wants your friend, Cos i dont see why a guy will do that to his best friend, Ok ask your friend to confront him in a polite way and see the way it goes
my friends boyfriend kept denieing that he has a girl in newjersey and says it is an ex gf because he does not know my friend got all the information from his best friend, the bestfriend likes my friend but they both agreed they can never be together. my friend wants to tell the bf all the information the bestfriend has been telling her so the bf doesnt think he can play her for a fool and then break up with him
Re: Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! by thweraja10: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
my friends boyfriend kept denieing that he has a girl in newjersey and says it is an ex gf because he does not know my friend got all the information from his best friend, the bestfriend likes my friend but they both agreed they can never be together. my friend wants to tell the bf all the information the bestfriend has been telling her so the bf doesnt think he can play her for a fool and then break up with him

Then let her confront him t prove her claim. But im sure the best friend has something in mind. A normal guy wont do such.
Re: Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! by playmate(f): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2011
women!! you haven't caught him red-handed so you shouldn't destroy your relationship because of hearsay. . take your time to find proof and dump his a$$.
Re: Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! by iyatrustee(f): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
Bf wey dey inside this tori pass 20 and e dey confuse me abeg! I tink its a childish thread sha
Re: Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! by Mygoldie(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
Please what is[b] ''Advive Help''??[/b]
Re: Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! by Mcleo007(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2011
There is something sinister about that best friend, that is not known to the girl in question. We can't be so sure if he wants her not, but somthing isn't right somewhere.
Re: Boyfriend's Friend Confesses BF Has Been Cheating. Advice Help! by sagluva(f): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2011
playmate:

women!! you haven't caught him red-handed so you shouldn't destroy your relationship because of hearsay. . take your time to find proof and dump his a$$.
my friend saw pictures of the girl on his laptop and messages on the best friends phone of her bf in the past talking about being in newjersey with the girl. The best friend admitted the bf is in newjersey with the girl although the bf lied today that he had to go to work but his phone has been off

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Girl To Stay A Virgin Till Her Wedding Day In This 21st C?. / Is This Love? / How Do I Get To Her Mind: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.