Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72062 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by diasporaman(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2B6I5riIrU

"We need to get to the facts! Coronavirus is hitting our community hard. This is a STATE OF EMERGENCY!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-x7f85Hc57/?igshid=pwu72q3vp84g

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
diasporaman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2B6I5riIrU
seems like blacks are the main target of this pandemic
Go to weibo
They didn't succeed now Mr clueless brought them down to Nigeria.

For those quoting me, I never know it is now a crime to air your thoughts.
This is a a forum, you bring yours, I bring mine then some people correct it then we are balanced

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you have family members or friends in America, this is a time to reach out to them. It's been crazy lately.

229 Likes 24 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Odingo1: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nawaoo

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Farmdog1: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
PARANOIA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by obiekunie2: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
truth is nobody cares about any body.

its all about the money.

they want their share of the trillion dollars covid fund.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by crackhouse(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
CORONAVIRUS is bad. Diddy's white bears don dey Comot. No barber to shave him.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by tubolancer(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

363 Likes 31 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DCmonster: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

646 Likes 58 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Omobada(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
God pls have mercy on us...

Philanthropist, here i come : coro has turned things upside down. No amount is small sir/ma
0010793167 access bank. Thanks and God bless

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by verifiablefacts: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Heffalump:

It is time we start to unite and beat this ethnic bigotry happening on nairaland. We are all too big for this. The bitter thing is that, even the so called educated ones are in the league cry
my broda, I'm with you fully.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Miracle1991: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Heffalump:

It is time we start to unite and beat this ethnic bigotry happening on nairaland. We are all too big for this. The bitter thing is that, even the so called educated ones are in the league cry
am 100% with you on this bro

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Heffalump:

Don't try shiit yet till this ape gets what he deserve.

The summary of our Woes

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by ZAWs: 12:24am On Apr 11, 2020
There's serious trouble in America.
They are stunned!

5 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by YungMillionaire: 12:52am On Apr 11, 2020
shocked

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by GamalNasser: 1:01am On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

True the surgeon General warned People of color to avoid drugs and alcohol at this time

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by rusher14: 1:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Obesity has plagued the black communities in America for decades.

People wake up and the first thing they drink is cocacola. Deep fried foods also bathed in sugar.

Lack of exercise amongst the generality of the people.

Heavy carbs and large portions.

It's sad that they don't understand the importance of a proper diet.

With Covid-19, this is one of the vulnerabilities which it preys on.

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by rusher14: 1:11am On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

True the surgeon General warned People of color to avoid drugs and alcohol at this time

The genius would just be babbling.

Blacks don't do more drugs or alcohol than their white contemporaries but in comparison, they are overweight.

I see how you've side stepped your 5G theory in light of all this.

If you are obese and over 60, Covid-19 more likely results in death.

It's not about drugs or alcohol.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by rusher14: 1:17am On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
seems like blacks are the main target of this pandemic
Go to weibo
They didn't succeed now Mr clueless brought them down to Nigeria.

Read and stop broadcasting your ignorance.

The blacks are more susceptible due to the obesity factor prevalent in the poor black communities.

Contrast that with the average Nigerian who is actually physically fit due to the amount of exercise he/she gets daily even if not deliberate.

Check the calorific content of a typical african American meal and compare with that of a Nigerian. Let's not even talk about the portions.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Bizibi(m): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.
exactly,alot of them were ignorant and they were calling it a white man disease.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by GamalNasser: 2:40am On Apr 11, 2020
rusher14:

The genius would just be babbling.

Blacks don't do more drugs or alcohol than their white contemporaries but in comparison, they are overweight.

I see how you've side stepped your 5G theory in light of all this.

If you are obese and over 60 Covid-19 more likely results in death.

It's not about drugs or alcohol.

Drug and alcohol use just like 5g weakens immunity and make users more susceptible to any infection . I stand by my 5g theory and I have more evidence now but no longer bothered if it's hurts y'all

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by rusher14: 2:42am On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Drug and alcohol use just like 5g weakens immunity and make users more susceptible to any infection . I stand by my 5g theory and I have more evidence now but no longer bothered if it's hurts y'all

Were you expecting the surgeon general to ask people to lose weight overnight?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by GamalNasser: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2020
rusher14:

Were you expecting the surgeon general to ask people to lose weight overnight?

Will narcotics make you overweight? You just like arguing .. Its well known that alcohol and narcotics impair the body's immunity and when your Immunity is low you are more likely to get infected by anything

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by blowjohn(m): 4:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Pdiddy should keep quiet or explain to the world how biggie got killed

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by helinues: 5:11am On Apr 11, 2020
I haven't see any White House state officials contracting the virus..

Both Senate and house reps infected are less than 7.

Only few top politicians have been infected in the whole USA.

Meanwhile, most of the countries affected by the virus, it always start from the top Government officials, from Iran to UK to Nigeria.

Why is USA case different? Why ordinary people infected and dieing?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Acidosis(m): 5:13am On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:

Experience is the best teacher. Experience will teach them (blacks all over the world) a lesson.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by valarmorghulis: 5:16am On Apr 11, 2020
blowjohn:
Pdiddy should keep quiet or explain to the world how biggie got killed
Seriously? Biggie's death at this moment?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by BigBizzy(m): 5:21am On Apr 11, 2020
It's going down. Everyone's planing. Good one Diddy. We must all come together

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Fan Recreates Paul Okoye's Sitting Room; Singer Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.