Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72089 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And you both insulted your fathers didn't you ? Myopic beings
Show me where I called black people undesirable?

But you can sit there, open your trash mouth and call your mum ugly.

Poor woman, I say again

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Coolabbie:
Show me where I called black people undesirable?

But you can sit there, open your trash mouth and call your mum ugly.

Poor woman, I say again

Why did you jump on my reply to another woman ? She was busy insulting black men .
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
otipoju:

Stop behaving like an ostrich.
Are you trying to imply that weed smoking is a ghetto thing? Then you must be dumber than I imagined.

Its clearer to me than ever that you dont know anything.
My close friends comprises of Top notch IT professionals, Chemical engineers, Nuclear Scientists Project managers and scrum masters, Doctors and Nurses.

Nevertheless, I will never ever look down on a taxi driver, or a person still trying to adjust his status. Never.

And you dont even know the meaning of illegal immigrant.- those are people who entered the USA without any form of documentation at all. No visa.
So a nigerian who got a visa wether visitor or student can not be an illegal immigrant.

And if you dont know, Louis Farrakhan was responsible for Malcom X death

your friends are top notch professionals, and you are living in the hood where people do drive bys grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
What about the black doctors, you ask? When the black Nigerian doctor thinks like you (highlighted) is the same reason he would take the ventilator off you for a white patient or the same reason he would not respond to emergencies of ‘pant sagging thug’ black teenagers that look the same as your children and nephews.

You guys are really pathetic, honestly. What has Nigeria contributed to the world? Who are the role models in Nigeria? Would you be in the US (if you are, anyway) if these people you despise didn’t stay and fight for the liberties you seem to enjoy? LESS OPPRESSION IS NOT THE SAME AS NO OPPRESSION.

The struggle for equal rights is not over and AAs are still fighting for it. What is changing in Nigeria? Is Nigeria better off than it was twenty years ago, in terms of civil rights and liberties. Nigeria was well past independence when Jim Crow was still a thing in the US.

At this point, ignorance is a choice, you can choose to remain stupid. And if you attended any university in the US why don’t you check when black people were allowed to attend them. Or you really think you look any different?

Okie dokie
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerians will be gloating that they are doctors, engineers, this and that in America but check the records.

None of them are as successful as Indians who are leading Fortune 500 companies and have their business everywhere.

But these braggarts will still look down on black Americans even though they are in the same boat.

Idiots

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by OChimex: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Coolabbie:
Exactly!

There is something wrong with your black parents for unleashing you into this world so you can spew nonsense like this.

You are still a monkey to the whites. Keep àss-kissing

Will you shut up you poor thing, and go to bed.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
ornicus:

your friends are top notch professionals, and you are living in the hood where people do drive bys grin grin grin grin
There is no poor man on the internet.

We are all rich grin grin
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
OChimex:

My mother is a stupid thing. I always shut her up and pursue her to bed.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Source?
Wait, are you talking about the U.S. or Nigeria?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Coolabbie:
There is no poor man on the internet.

We are all rich grin grin

otipoju:
Im glad the young man is an Aboki.

Until 2006, when i went to Kano for NYSC i used to believe that northerners were only good for menial jobs.

For the guy saying its not a ventilator, ....build your own make we see ooo.

Whatever it is that he built, he needs encouragement.

otipoju:
I dont like maths apart from arithmetic but people always bring their problems to me but I prefer being alone because inside my head is very busy and I can't waste time on frivolous discussions with people.

otipoju:

1.People in USA dont joke with food.
They eat out like 60 per cent of the time. So it's hard to tell them to stay indoors and cook.Especially the younger generation.

2. Stores need to be open so people can get supplies, after all you can't eat money.

3. A US person may prefer to shoot you than for him to loose his freedom of movement when he has committed no crime. So it's hard

4. You will be alarmed at the number of them who do not know what is going on in the world. Some people dont know Italy or Spain exists not to talk of where it is on the map.

5. Greed or survival...businesses dont joke with money, they will brave all odds. Even during devastating hurricanes and floods that they can see, some Americans will refuse to leave their homes and move to safety and shelter, not to talk of one virus that they can't see.

7.A lot of these guys dont fear death the way the average Nigerian does. They will still go about their life.

It's an interesting country. I'm glad I came to see things for myself.

plenty of contradictions

defending us people for ' not joking with freedom ' but putting down blacks tongue

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
ornicus:

plenty of contradictions

defending us people for ' not joking with freedom ' but putting down blacks tongue
He is obviously still new.

He will get his negro wake up call from massa

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DavidEsq(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.
They even attended a fvcking funeral
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hanks0000:

You know what they say, when you keep wallowing about your past and don't make amendments, you gonna bleed over your future and ruin it cause you refuse to heal..

I see all sort of wack s*itty comments people are dropping on here... About the black being sent back at the hospitala where they are supposed to be tested.. And it cracks me.. I mean what about the black doctors and nurses, they just gonna sit back and watch some white folks send their kind away without being tested and they gonna keep shut about it..

The thing is, Nigerians like to think they know more than they actually do..

What exactly has that Black American community contributed to the society apart from music that preaches hate and promotes crime...

Well according to you arrogant Nigerians, black Americans aren't intelligent so they can't possibly be doctors and nurses.

I guess it's the Nigerian (the only intelligent black men/women in America according to Nigerians) doctors and nurses who are sending whites away. Wait, that can't be right, a Nigerian will send away his own mother to save a white's life.

PS... Google is your friend or you can continue being ignorant about the contributions of black Americans to the society.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DJperdurabo: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
Those berating AA do not know their history in America.
There has always been a systemic oppression of AA.
They never had access to schools, communities they have managed to build up to a high standard were purposely destroyed by white supremacists, they have little access to healthcare, they have been used as experiments- Pls check out the Tuskegee syphilis experiment. And we have the guts to say they are lazy.
Smh, their forefathers built America!
May God forgive you Nigerians who will go to another man's country and start claiming superior. Any wonder why there is so much hostility by other blacks towards Nigerians?
Anyway, lemme remind you all, you're still black and the gun of the whiteman will still make you bleed regardless of your class and pedigree.

Deep introspective outlook on things....hmmmm
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Xisnin(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
khiaa:

Wait, are you talking about the U.S. or Nigeria?

This is obviously a US thread.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
linearity:

In the UK unlike the US, there is healthcare for all, so everyone have access to take care of their underlying conditions. Blacks in the US only have access to the emergency room and when that happens, it is rather too late.

Also, because income inequality, blacks tend to eat poor quality food; it make absolute sense to buy a bucket of fried chicken that will feed the whole family, than some pounds of broccoli which is more healthier. Years of accumulation of these decisions leads to underlying health condition and with no access to healthcare, they start nursing these condition until a disaster like this happens.

Where do you people come up with this bullcrap. Eating fried Chicken isn't part of our daily diet and yes we eat broccoli, carrots, greens, cabbage, tomatoes, corn and spinach.

PS. You obviously don't know anything about black Americans**blacks are only allowed in the emergency room** bullcrap, there is health care for everyone if you are poor or low income medical provides the free health care.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DJperdurabo: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

I'm sure your ancestors sold slaves.

The ignorance in your post is the reason why African-Americans hate on Africans with heir fake sense of self righteousness. You are berating them in a country their ancestors fought for, to achieve the small equality you now enjoy and use to slap in their faces.

You think you would have been in America if people like MLK, Malcolm X, Jackie Robinson, Maya Angelou, RosaParks, HarrietTubman, and many more civil rights activeists did not fight? You think white people like you, because you hate on your kind? You think you're better than them because your own ancestors were lucky enough to not be sold off to a bunch of wicked and heartless white people? You think you are superior because your grandmother was not raped by a white man? You think you are better because your great-uncle was not tied up to a truck and dragged along the road for talking to a white woman.

You're a disgrace to your race for spewing this vile gibberish to a people that are suffering for sins of your fathers. With evil, self-hating negros like you, white men can leave this world knowing you will keep hating on your own brothers and sisters for realities that come from years of abuse

Shameless Uncle Tom

Damn Girl!

Salvoes upon salvoes!!!

That brother still alive?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DJperdurabo: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Like they say, birds of a feather flock together

Read this well:
YOUR FRIENDS IN AMERICA ARE STUPID.

Hahahaha hahaha....heheheheheh...hahahaha...

That meme though.... hahahaha...heheheheh

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DJperdurabo: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

You do not have the range for this topic

Don't quote me again with your ignorant nonsense. I have stated why the blacks are the major victims of the virus, if your mind is not advanced enough to understand such reasoning, it behoves on you, to feed it, rather than continue to quote me.

One man Mopol!
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Xisnin:

This is obviously a US thread.
The US. Senate issued a 2 trillion dollars Coronavirus Stimulus package to be distributed to American citizens. This package will go to anyone who has a social security# including prisoners if they file. Of course the rich are excluded from this money.

The average money to be received is 1,200 US dollars per citizen who qualify and an extra 500 dollars for each child under 16 but you can't claim more than 2 children. If you are married you will file together to receive a 2,400 dollar check or deposit. It's only me so I filed my taxes yesterday, this is a bonus added to the money I will get from my tax refund.The gov will start issuing this money April 15th.

LMAO grin The FBI is on a serious look out for Nigerian fraudsters who may try to steal the money. Boy some of your fellow brothers and sisters can be ruthless. grin
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by koolaid87: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

Shut up,

You're a foolish one. Always in haste to criticize black people without a thought.

Black people has a disproportionate infection rate unlike their white folks because there are underlying health issues that are more consistent with negroes. Diabetes, asthma amongst others.

Moreso, for you to get tested as a black man living in the black community, you have to migrate to get the test done which has made it difficult for them to get help. Appropriate PPEs, ventilators, test kits need to be provided in the projects, suburban and other black/Brown communitites as the data shows that the virus is more prevalent in black neighborhood.

This has nothing to do with race cards, it's just stating the data.

Don't be an ignorant, just because you live in amerika doesn't mean you're educated. Watch news, follow the update and stop feeding nairalanders rubbish as though they're pigs

And you're still a nigg* so you better thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by chachanga: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

American Black's got entitlement complex like big ol chips on they shoulders.

And my biggest shock encountering them was how they looked down on continental Africans and discriminated against immigrant Black classes. They never censor themselves for that, they only seemed to feel good vilifying Whites and finding someway to twist narratives so they were always the victims of every struggle, maybe even more than the native Indians or Africa that was raped, pillaged and left behind by the same white slavers.

The place was fun but strange too with folks who seemed to think they and only they truly defined the full range of the Black experiences.

Hope they learn thus Covid's not all about them. That would be some darned larcenous level of stoopidity of they didn't! undecided

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by donnie(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
You think we don't know what's happening?
Those figures are trumped up by the media.
Motor jam person, they will count it as Corona.
Bullet to the head, Corona.

We know these things. They want to have a strong reason to enter black homes or to enact martial law.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by sweetilicious(f): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.
Exactly!
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigga is ageing fast.

Bad boy for life....not!
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
zizie:
Please where is the lie here?

You spoke the truth. These guys are really deluded and they don't listen to simple instructions all they do is to complain. Despite this COVID-19 issues they are still hoeing (baby Mamas and daddy) up and down. They know that there are consequences for all this.. how can they be rich when a guy who earns $15 per hour has seven children from seven different women and he has to pay child support or else he will go to jail. Yet he still goes around having unprotected S$$x. They always want the easy way out, how can you want a job in corporate America when you didn't attend college? Most of them now dislike me because I tell them the truth straight up. How many blacks visit their Primary Care Provider 3 times a year as recommended. On the average 67% of blacks use the ER as their source of primary care. Let's not even go there, How many Blacks have good health insurance. Health care in the US in not a right and you have to pay for it. The White Man's reasoning behind this is " After taking care of my health by exercising, eating right, quit smoking and also paying my taxes, then someone who has smoked his whole life will then use my tax money for his health". The black man who pays rent feels that he has over achieved and would be boasting up and down. All they do is to use their hard earned money to buy "Nike Jordans" and be perambulating the whole streets.

The white man legalized marijuana to continue to keep them on the streets..just go to the black neighborhoods one would think that there is marijuana festival going on there. Black on Black violence is at an all time high. Black on Black snitching....... they are busy tearing each other down.

It is really sad. The average Nigerian family with a 300k Gross Income lives a better quality life than a black American.. quote me any where.

The average black american family that earns 700k gross income lives a better quality of life than a Nigerian earning 300k yearly. What about the Nigerians in America who earns below the poverty line.

Lets try this a little differently, lets compare the income of Nigerians who earn 300k with black Americans who earn 300k instead of the impoverished ones you love to compare yourselves with inorder to feed your huge egos.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

You are right.

But white racists still abound and Donald trump has given them the courage to discredit blacks or any one of colour who had managed to make a name for themselves.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Xisnin(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
khiaa:
The US. Senate issued a 2 trillion dollars Coronavirus [/b]Stimulus package to be distributed to American citizens. This package will go to anyone who has a social security# including prisoners if they file. Of course the rich are excluded from this money.

The average money to be received is [b]1,200 US dollars per citizen who qualify
and an extra 500 dollars for each child under 16 but you can't claim more than 2 children. If you are married you will file together to receive a 2,400 dollar check or deposit. It's only me so I filed yesterday. The gov will start issuing this money April 15th.

LMAO grin The FBI is on a serious look out for Nigerian fraudsters who may try to steal the money. Boy some of your fellow brothers and sisters can be ruthless. grin

You didn't prove me wrong.
I said there was no fund for someone who got sick.
The fund was a general economic stimulus for business and the poor and not for sick
patients as the other guy claimed.

He thinks people who contract Covid-19 are paid a special fund.

The FBI may be on the lookout for fraudsters but not specifically Nigerian fraudsters as you claim.
All frauds are equal.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
yes we all really want to know rn
blowjohn:
Pdiddy should keep quiet or explain to the world how biggie got killed
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DCmonster: 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
khiaa:

Is that like the Colorado weed you Nigerians smoke? One lady that you know told you this so it has to be true and applies to all/most black Americans, right? Pathetic, nothing but jealousy and envy.

You lazy Nigerians need to get off of your lazy asses and build Nigeria and stop waiting for the Chinese to build it.
Don't abuse nigerians, you don't have that right on here. I know you black-amerians so well, because I got one of you as my fiance. My recent experience with one of you black-americans before the advent of this Corona virus confirmed how horrible you people can be to your fellow blacks.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Engrgreg231(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
At some point Diddy is right because if you check the countries mostly affected are those that have more blacks race e.g. America France and Italy no insults here
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
codemaniacs:

keep hiding behind delusions...

this is not about Adenuga this is about you... Are your parents as wealthy as Adenuga's parents were?

there is something called GENERATIONAL WEALTH and that's one of the things that helped Adenuga get to where he is today.
Don't compare yourself to another person, those are early symptoms of depression.

you're saying "I will never look down on another man simple" but you look down on black americans, this is hypocrisy in your logic?

Its tiring talking with you guys, y'all are all over the place.
Michael Adenuga was a taxi driver in New York for so many years. That is a fact. His " generational wealth" did not rob him of his belief in the "dignity in labour". Morever the world is filled with millionaires who started at the very bottom so if you are denigrating taxi drivers then something is wrong with your sick mind.

My bible advises me never to " despise the day of little beginnings " and even Apostle Paul as learned as he was, was a tent maker, Peter was a Fisher man and the Lord Jesus Christ was the son of a carpenter. It did not change their worth in Gods eyes.

I do not look down on African Americans as they are the real victims of circumstances, they did not ask for the horrible things that happened to them.

Nevertheless that does not remove the fact that cigarettes and weed smoking is the norm among them. Therefore heavy smoking over the years would have destroyed many lungs and since covid 19 targets the lung, it makes them more susceptible to die by the disease since their lungs are weakened already.

Your counter argument is that only ghetto blacks smoke weed and upper class blacks do not. That its because I live in the ghetto, that is why I see them everyday and mistakenly attribute my reality to the general black population. That is a very fallacious claim.

The guy who came with other guys in the night lived with his girlfriend who was my neighbor in a quite expensive gated community.

But I don hear una. Some things are not worth arguing about. Who no come no go know. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.