Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today (1691 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Is This A Sign I Should Run? / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by Dyonne: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Its funny how an arrangement of letters can mean different things depending on language and culture.

I'm sure if I spell it out here, it will get filtered grin

I saw this when I went to get groceries. I've seen other funny signs before.

Pic 1 The Sign

Bonus
Pic 2 Wide View of the Mall
Pic 3 Social distancing at LCBO where people line up outside to buy alcohol (deemed an essential requirement grin). The only thing that changed about LCBO is that they now close by 6pm instead of 9pm.
Pic 4 Social distancing outside a bank while people wait to go in. Theres also social distancing inside the bank but I couldn't take pictures.

Re: Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by Mozino007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Which country is this?
Re: Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by Mozino007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
angry
Re: Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by Mozino007(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Canada?
Re: Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by Nairalandmonika: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Toto is only a bad word in Nigeria. Toto means different things in different countries. But as a Nigerian if u see the word Toto, you begin to think bad things.
Re: Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by chelseamann(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mozino007:
Which country is this?
Canada
Re: Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by Bluezy13(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mozino007:
Which country is this?

Would have asked if you couldn't read...
And it occurred to me that you could type.

1 Like

Re: Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by Mistapresh(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lol maybe its a kind of coding language
Re: Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Earthquake do una road? undecided

The thing never reach una side well this one una bank still dey open for una to dey queue up?
Banks here na only ATM dey work and sometimes one bank staff go just dey inside dey look you like say you dey thief money from the machine. grin grin

They say dem go pay us $1200 and I hear say una govt dey pay una $2000. Una border still dey open? If yes mek I just drive enter collect my own $2k abeg. grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dyonne:
Its funny how an arrangement of letters can mean different things depending on language and culture.

I'm sure if I spell it out here, it will get filtered grin

I saw this when I went to get groceries. I've seen other funny signs before.

Pic 1 The Sign

Bonus
Pic 2 Wide View of the Mall
Pic 3 Social distancing at LCBO where people line up outside to buy alcohol (deemed an essential requirement grin). The only thing that changed about LCBO is that they now close by 6pm instead of 9pm.
Pic 4 Social distancing outside a bank while people wait to go in. Theres also social distancing inside the bank but I couldn't take pictures.
toto you see no filter
Re: Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Toto Schillachi used to play for Italy

(1) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Black Girls In Style / Someone Should Save My Lips / My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.