Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Earn Minimum Of N1,500 Per Day (mobile App) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Minimum Of N1,500 Per Day (mobile App) (925 Views)

Dollar Hits All-time Low, Crosses N1,500 At Official Market / Naira Falls To Record Low Of N1,515 /$1 At The Black Market / BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Minimum Of N1,500 Per Day (mobile App) by ismaheel4lo: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Step 1.
Download the branch app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.branch_international.branch.branch_demo_android

Step 2.
Register with your Bank Account details and it should be in line with your details in your bank account as well as the phone link with your BVN (important)

Step 3.
Fill the registration form. Bank details, phone number linked with your BVN, and the Date of Birthday on Your Bank Details

Here, you'll be asked to fill in your BVN....

branch loan app is registered with CBN so you don't have to be scared.
This is their 5 years of existence

Step 4.
Once all registration is done

Go to Promotions on the app

Put in the code -- F2BFY

ITS VERY IMPORTANT U PUT THIS CODE

After you have entered the code, proceed to step 5����

Step 5.

Go take a loan of N1,000

N1,000 only oooo

Step 6.
As soon as you are Credited, PAY BACK THE N1,200 loan IMMEDIATELY!

once you pay back your loan, you'll get N500 bonus, once u used the above code, if not u will get get this N500
So it's safe and secured

Step 7.

Go back to the menu and click Earn N1,500

You'll see your code.

With this code, you'll teach others too and FOR EVERYONE THAT USES YOUR CODE, YOU GET N1,500

If you can get 10 people to do this in a day...... That's N15,000

You can withdraw the money anytime any day

You can invite friends from other countries like India mexico Tanzania Nigeria

It easy to earn on this App

If you have any question or Doubt WhatsApp 08030535458

Re: Earn Minimum Of N1,500 Per Day (mobile App) by mosho2good: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
I've done that already but can I withdraw the 500 to my bank account or use it to buy card
can I withdraw the bonus balance
Re: Earn Minimum Of N1,500 Per Day (mobile App) by estyvino(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
ismaheel4lo:
Step 1.
Download the branch app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.branch_international.branch.branch_demo_android

Step 2.
Register with your Bank Account details and it should be in line with your details in your bank account as well as the phone link with your BVN (important)

Step 3.
Fill the registration form. Bank details, phone number linked with your BVN, and the Date of Birthday on Your Bank Details

Here, you'll be asked to fill in your BVN....

branch loan app is registered with CBN so you don't have to be scared.
This is their 5 years of existence

Step 4.
Once all registration is done

Go to Promotions on the app

Put in the code -- F2BFY

ITS VERY IMPORTANT U PUT THIS CODE

After you have entered the code, proceed to step 5����

Step 5.

Go take a loan of N1,000

N1,000 only oooo

Step 6.
As soon as you are Credited, PAY BACK THE N1,200 loan IMMEDIATELY!

once you pay back your loan, you'll get N500 bonus, once u used the above code, if not u will get get this N500
So it's safe and secured

Step 7.

Go back to the menu and click Earn N1,500

You'll see your code.

With this code, you'll teach others too and FOR EVERYONE THAT USES YOUR CODE, YOU GET N1,500

If you can get 10 people to do this in a day...... That's N15,000

You can withdraw the money anytime any day

You can invite friends from other countries like India mexico Tanzania Nigeria

It easy to earn on this App

If you have any question or Doubt WhatsApp 08030535458
Re: Earn Minimum Of N1,500 Per Day (mobile App) by ismaheel4lo: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2020
mosho2good:
I've done that already but can I withdraw the 500 to my bank account or use it to buy card
can I withdraw the bonus balance
Lets talk on WhatsApp 08030535458
Re: Earn Minimum Of N1,500 Per Day (mobile App) by addexx: 3:57am On Oct 28, 2020
ismaheel4lo:
Lets talk on WhatsApp 08030535458

It's no more 1500 but 500

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Story: Insider View / Hello Audience.my Name Is Orji Fogo. / Nairaex.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.