Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Africa's Statistics Of COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Africa's Statistics Of COVID-19 (467 Views)

Global And National Statistics Of #COVID19 As At 9:42pm April 6, 2020 / Global and National statistics of #COVID19 as at 10:13pm April 4th 2020. / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa's Statistics Of COVID-19 by AAEEI: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Copied from Facebook

Total Population of Africa = 1.34 billion
Number of Countries = 54
Health system resiliency = some of the worst, if not the worst, in the world
Yet,
Total COVID-19 cases = 12,446 (as of Friday, 1 pm CT)
Total COVID-19 mortality = 652
Ten worst affected countries per infection:
South Africa
Egypt
Algeria
Morocco
Cameroon
Tunisia
Côte d'Ivoire
Burkina Faso
Niger
Ghana
========================
Honorable mention:
Nigeria
288 (12th position)
Ten worst affected countries per fatality:
Algeria
Egypt
Morocco
Tunisia
South Africa
Burkina Faso
Congo (DRC)
Cameroon
Niger
Mauritius
==================================
Honorable mention:
Nigeria
7 (11th position)
Re: Africa's Statistics Of COVID-19 by Heffalump(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Honorable mention: Nigeria's case is still fair and laudable sad

Please, my people we can do this. Lets keep to social distancing and stay in place. I know there's hunger in the land. We can support one another.

We shall overcome! Amen
Re: Africa's Statistics Of COVID-19 by Avalancheman: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for this stats.

It all goes to show that this Coronavirus thing is not meant for us Africans.

God has shielded us from it's deadly fangs one way or another.

There is no social distancing happening anywhere.

Had this Coronavirus been able hit us like US, China, Italy and co, by now, we would all have been DEAD... embarassed

Thank God, PMB won't be fooled anymore. Lockdown ends on Monday. No extension.

Some unpatriotic bassstards just want to cash out under the guise of Coronavirus by fire, by force... angry
Re: Africa's Statistics Of COVID-19 by Susu888(m): 4:55am On Apr 11, 2020
My theory is proving reasonable people.

Look at the ratings... notice something??
Countries of blacks have lesser deaths compared to countries of the afro arabs Egypt, Algeria...

I think these doctors sent to us are here to find out why its less fatal on blacks!

They will cook a brand new strain especially for us blacks think about it.... now is the perfect time.

By the time the world is back on its feet no one will know how the pandemic exploded with high death tolls in African countries.

China doesn't wouldn't give two shits about us they are only after our resources. We shouldn't let our guard down with them.
Re: Africa's Statistics Of COVID-19 by AAEEI: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Susu888:
My theory is proving reasonable people.

Look at the ratings... notice something??
Countries of blacks have lesser deaths compared to countries of the afro arabs Egypt, Algeria...

I think these doctors sent to us are here to find out why its less fatal on blacks!

They will cook a brand new strain especially for us blacks think about it.... now is the perfect time.

By the time the world is back on its feet no one will know how the pandemic exploded with high death tolls in African countries.

China doesn't wouldn't give two shits about us they are only after our resources. We shouldn't let our guard down with them.

But African Americans are dying in greater numbers. So, nothing to do with being black, but something to do with living in Sub Saharan Africa (aka Africa below the Sahara)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19: How An Aged Couple Shared Their Last Moments Together / COVID-19 Confirmed Cases In Abia State / Doctor Shares Touching Experience With Kano Index Case Of Coronavirus Who Lied A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.