Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China (29287 Views)

Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Discovery4today: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RhUzHtaj9I

Today I met with the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria on the disturbing allegation of ill treatment of Nigerian citizens in China. I showed him the video clip that had made the rounds. He promised to look into it and get back to my office on Tuesday.
https://twitter.com/femigbaja/status/1248698266889457664?s=19

12 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Wilstino: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Very impressive Mr Speaker. It's high time African leaders especially Nigerian leaders, stood up and protect their citizens, else other countries will continue to lookdown and disrespect us.

129 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Discovery4today: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
HE HAS BECOME ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE SPEAKERS IN NIGERIAN HISTORY
Wilstino:
Very impressive Mr Speaker. It high time African leaders especially Nigerian leaders, stood up and protect their citizens, else other countries will continue to lookdown and disrespect us.

164 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Discovery4today: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
HE RESPONDS TO THE PLIGHT OF NIGERIANS
Wilstino:
Very impressive Mr Speaker. It high time African leaders especially Nigerian leaders, stood up and protect their citizens, else other countries will continue to lookdown and disrespect us.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Cleanworld(f): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
China has nothing to offer us and we should keep away from them as soon as possible but the problem with Africans is they only see in black and white.

15 Chinese are already in Nigeria to test their Convid-19 Vaccine on the poor people without anyone checking their motives in Nigeria.

As of today's report total death toll in US hits 16,715 and fatalities increase by 1,842 yet they only their ways into Nigeria when other countries need them most.

They're trying to outsmart Bill gate in producing the first vaccine.

I pity my people all becuse of poverty and greediness cry

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Chimezirim121: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
IT'S SAD, EVEN THE AMBASSADOR OF CHINA TO NIGERIA SAID HE DID NOT REPORT ANYTHING TO THE PRIME MINISTER OF CHINA CONCERNING THE MALTREATMENT OF NIGERIANS
Cleanworld:

China has nothing to offer us and we should keep away from them as soon as possible but the problem with Africans is they only see in black and white.

15 Chinese are already in Nigeria to test their Convid-19 Vaccine on the poor people without anyone checking their motives in Nigeria.

As of today's report total death toll in US hits 16,715 and fatalities increase by 1,842 yet they only their ways into Nigeria when other countries need them most.

They're trying to outsmart Bill gate in producing the first vaccine.

I pity my people all becuse of poverty and greediness cry

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Shellsploit: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Great development!
Corbid 1-9 sef angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Chimezirim121: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin grin grin
Shellsploit:
Great development!
Corbid 1-9 sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by smatt1711: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by sapientia(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mitchewww

Till Tuesday.

You have been played.

No way he is not aware.

12 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Adgideon(m): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Mr man Tuesday is far, between now and Tuesday more evil would have taken place why not shut their China Town till that same Tuesday. Mr speaker na one chance answer Dem give u

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Funjosh(m): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2020
What are we gaining from the Chinese if I may ask

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Apr 11, 2020
Responsive government.
They should let us know wetin dem chop belleful to dare treat our brothers and sisters laidat!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by helinues: 5:45am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by justjentle(m): 5:47am On Apr 11, 2020
God will see us through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Grace001: 5:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Chinese ambassador told him what he needs to hear
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by constant1960: 5:48am On Apr 11, 2020
And the Ambassador acted as if he is not aware of it, when they are the first to get such information

Is a shame to Africans

17 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by constant1960: 5:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Adgideon:
Mr man Tuesday is far, between now and Tuesday more evil would have taken place why not shut their China Town till that same Tuesday. Mr speaker na one chance answer Dem give u

����
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by wilemer: 5:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Discovery5today:

Today I met with the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria on the disturbing allegation of ill treatment of Nigerian citizens in China. I showed him the video clip that had made the rounds. He promised to look into it and get back to my office on Tuesday.

The chinks are now our overlords. Maybe they will trust us better than the whites....who knows undecided
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by adebayo987: 5:58am On Apr 11, 2020
grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Whobedatte(m): 5:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Remembered Wahum back in the days at Ogba
Enpee,Metropolitan,Nicapaco at Ilupeju .
Ask those who worked with these Chinese/Lebanese companies here and hear their sad tales about horrible working conditions , permanent visualization of staff, poor welfare and extreme long hours of working
No HMO or hospital welfare
No good working conditions
Only work ! Work!! Work !!!
I have worked with Ravindra n indian when he was the head of operations at GPP
Worked with Franz Messmer too a German
David Willison a Briton
Mr Chauchaun a Chinese all in different categories in printingindustry
Let me tell youfor free
These bloody Asians can never be compared to Europeans or Americana lailai, you can quote me anywhere
These Asian companies are sweatshops, they don't have regard for the sanctity of human lives at all. Only work
Some people now want same bloody racists to take over as world power ?
It will never come to pass in Jesus name

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Bria234: 6:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Am scared knowing that only Chinese ND some other Asian countries re here.. USA,Italy and Germans even Canadaian have evacuated thrrre citizen away,this re the high hit nation wit the pandemic ND yet this Asian guys re still here. Is there somtin FG is not telling hous. .. even the isolation centre that this guys re spending money building everywhere is also worrisome to me. are they praying for the country to have large numbers of victims,which I reject INSHA ALLAH..FG is dumb. Are they say there not aware of wat is going on. See

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by chubinwa(m): 6:03am On Apr 11, 2020
So the ambassador have not seen the video since. hilarious

5 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Evergreen4(m): 6:06am On Apr 11, 2020
And our rubber stamp senate president is sitting there like buffalo. Weldon Hon. Gbajabiamila

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Ed12(m): 6:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Whobedatte:

I have worked with Ravindra n indian when he was the head of operations at GPP
Worked with Franz Messmer too a German
David Willison a Briton
Mr Chauchaun a Chinese all in different categories in printingindustry
Let me tell youfor free
These bloody Asians can never be compared to Europeans or Americana lailai, you can quote me anywhere
These Asian companies are sweatshops, they don't have regard for the sanctity of human lives at all. Only work
Some people now want same bloody racists to take over as world power ?
It will never come to pass in Jesus name

amen ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Tetrahedron: 6:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria is a disgrace to all Africa,

They cant try this shit with Egypt talkless of SouthAfrica undecided

See what these mallams have caused this country, why go to China for loans why

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by KehindeDare(m): 6:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Thank you Mr. Speaker...
Posterity will remember all your good works.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by seeker121(m): 6:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Gbaja is now more active than Lawan,our rubber stamp Senate president is only active when money is involved.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by danduchi(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2020
At least he's better than rubber stamp

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China by Fosterica(m): 6:20am On Apr 11, 2020
You are doing great sir..

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar & His Entourage On A Queue At Airport In Abuja - photos / Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, / Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.