Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Sis Seyi Is More Than Just My Secretary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sis Seyi Is More Than Just My Secretary (275 Views)

My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company / IGP Usman Appoints Inuwa As Force Secretary, Retains Mba, Owohunwa As PRO, PSO / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sis Seyi Is More Than Just My Secretary by constancefriday(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'm responding to the dark trails of misinformation following the circumstances surrounding the work conditions of my ex-Secetary Ms Seyi Enitan Ilemi
First i will like to acknowledge that she's indeed more than just an employee, she's a friend and a Sister in Christ and i treated as i'd treat my own Sister, but i had to let go because at some point we couldn't keep up with logistics, feedbacks and communications.
I can't clearly understand what her Folks are saying and why they're saying what they're saying. The terms and conditions surrounding her job, income and payments were read out to her before work started.
Though she's currently not actively working with us, she still is someone whom i'll gladly make a part of any team i will set up tomorrow.
I and Sis Seyi are presently in good terms, like i said, Sis. Seyi is more than just my employee, she's my Friend and Sister in Christ.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,
Apostle Constance Friday,
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sis Seyi Is More Than Just My Secretary by dawnomike(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
We do not know the Genesis and Exodus of the story... so, we can't understand this Revelation of the story! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Schedule, Learn And Grow Your Worth. / Nigeria Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) Job Recruitment - Apply Now / Veegil Media Is Now Hiring A Business Administrator / Legal Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.