Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11205 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lool. I'd definitely be doing way more than that. Ama flip you on your back and..... tongue

shocked dnt stop..continue..abeg grin
Need that image in my mind for soapy latergringrin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by EzzyCarter: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Missyford31:

shocked dnt stop..continue..abeg grin
Need that image in my mind for soapy latergringrin

Soapy? Thought we agreed my D was sufficient? sad

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Soapy? Thought we agreed my D was sufficient? sad

U kno it is baby but wen U not here konji na kill me wellagrin

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Amatarasha(f): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kola5281:
Name: Amatarasha
Reason: Intense sex
Intense sex with a goddess of d earth ?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Kola5281(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Amatarasha:
Intense sex with a goddess of d earth ?

wanna connect with her soul
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Amatarasha(f): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kola5281:

wanna connect with her soul
In my place lives people of 7hands ( my friends)

Are u sure my dear
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Amatarasha:

Are u sure my dear
Bia, u beta stop illusinating with all this your creepy thoughts jare angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Amatarasha(f): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Miniso:
Bia, u beta stop illusinating with all this your creepy thoughts jare angry
he says he wants 2 enter my soul n I told him d nature of it
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Amatarasha:
he says he wants 2 enter my soul n I told him d nature of it
Am vry sure u are a guy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Amatarasha(f): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Miniso:
Am vry sure u are a guy
Yes of cos , so...? undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Amatarasha:
Yes of cos , so...? undecided
Sorry oh
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by EzzyCarter: 12:52am On Sep 16, 2020
Missyford31:

U kno it is baby but wen U not here konji na kill me wellagrin

Hehe. Now that I'm back konji won't kill you no more grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Wasn't this us the other night grin
Reunion kisses after U was away grin

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

grin kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by EzzyCarter: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2020
Missyford31:

Wasn't this us the other night grin
Reunion kisses after U was away grin

Haha. This pictures can't totally describe what we did that night. NL will ban me for 600 years if I try to post those pics we took while in the shower cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Haha. This pictures can't totally describe what we did that night. NL will ban me for 600 years if I try to post those pics we took while in the shower cheesy

Mmmm. Good times grin
Many more to come wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

600yearsgrin. Wat is that I see ppl say six hundred years on here alot lol
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Agbebakun22: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2020
Ubunja
ILegend
Kimberly west
Reasons:
Ubunja: I want to know whether is human or not
ILegend: I want him to teach me how to make money from amazon
Kimberlywest: I want to meet her in person because she is so kind to people here and very generous to the heart.. I will love to work with her for one of my project

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Kola5281(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2020
Amatarasha:

Are u sure my dear

I'm sure
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Ubunja
ILegend
Kimberly west
Reasons:
Ubunja: I want to know whether is human or not
ILegend: I want him to teach me how to make money from amazon
Kimberlywest: I want to meet her in person because she is so kind to people here and very generous to the heart.. I will love to work with her for one of my project

Thank you so much for the kind words, I sincerely appreciate it.

grin You can always find me in UNN. More, I could sell you iLegendd 's whatsapp number for a little token. I'm trying to recover some money from him. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Agbebakun22: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
KimberlyWest:

grin You can always find me in UNN. More, I could sell you iLegendd 's whatsapp number for a little token. I'm trying to recover some money from him. grin

Ahaha u like money oo I'm also a students, if u don't u can help me with his number... Thanks
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Agbebakun22: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
KimberlyWest:

Ahaha u like money oo just kidding, I'm also an undergraduate too pls can you help me with his number... Thanks looking forward to get reply from u
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Muna4real(f): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
ILegend. I want to see his hippopotamus mouth. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Sunepal13(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by mhktaryan: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Obembet
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Ahaha u like money oo just kidding, I'm also an undergraduate too pls can you help me with his number... Thanks looking forward to get reply from u

cheesy Good evening.

I'm an Igbo girl cool if I don't like money, what will I now like?

Regarding his number, I was only kidding though, but you can ask him for it, if he's willing to share it, no problem.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Agbebakun22: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
KimberlyWest:

cheesy Good evening.

Regarding his number, I was only kidding though, but you can ask him for it, if he's willing to share it, no problem.

That's true sha is in ur gene lol... Nice chatting with you... I'm Peterson by name and u??
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Agbebakun22: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
KimberlyWest:

cheesy Good evening.

Lol is in ur gene sha, I'm Peterson by name and you??

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.