Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip (4877 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Flashback:Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win WTO DG - Kayode Ogundamisi / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
I used to admire this woman but now I don't anymore.

She has proven to be no different than Wole Soyinka.

Both of them were created and pushed on us by our Kike overlords as ''remarkable niggers'' towards pushing the Jewish Zionist One-World Govt.

I won't deviate and talk about Wole's long romance with kikery in the form of his deluded Marxism that helped him a long way to getting his fake Noble Prize but rather I will focus on Ngozi's about to be unleashed betrayal of Africa.

She may be too stupid to know that she is being used because lets face it, most of these so-called role models are no different than the yeyebrities that they shove down our throats - they are all useful idiots who do not or can never see the end game of the agenda they are peddling.

This thread will surely get the APC Zombots on heat and they can politicize it for all I care because if they can weaponize what I am about to write here and spread it to their fellow Buharist dunces, we may get Ngozi to reflect deeply what role exactly she is being asked to play and what it entails.

And I know the PDP gang and Igbos here will hate me as well because I dared attack their Princess. But the truth must be told and Ngozi must turn away from the den of vipers that intend to use here in their diabolical agenda.

Stick around...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ngozi recently said she will be presenting a case for debt forgiveness at the DAVOS summit.

She is basing her demand on the financial constraints being faced by developing Nations in the wake of a global recession due to Bill Gates, China and Israel's virus that they unleashed on the world.

This may seem wholehearted and paint Ngozi as a savior to the rescue but it isn't.

Any debt forgiveness that the IMF/World Bank will roll out will be based on African and Nigeria inclusive pledging and attaining certain conditions.

Prominent of which will be the ID2020 project.

The IMF will demand a comprehensive censor of all the slaves in Nigeria before they forgive debts the crass idiot in Aso Rock put us into.

Do you think Buhari will blink before signing the dotted lines of your deed of sale?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by DelTel(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ignorance is bliss.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ngozi so happens to be a member of the board of the Bill and Melinda Gates' Foundation and also sits prominently in the Global Alliance for Vaccine & Immunization aka GAVI.

Are you guys now seeing the links...

She also sits on the Rockerfella Foundation. Another pro-vaccine and Globalist ZOG organization.

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/people/ngozi-okonjo-iweala/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
DelTel:
Ignorance is bliss.

Yes, Ngozi will be the one to tell your Govt that if he wants debt forgiveness and loan top up he should meet certain millineal goals prominent of which is the tagging of all his serfs.

Ngozi is not a doctor and does not know what Vaccines are made of and what their side effects are. She just like Bill Gates should not be the one lecturing us on any pandemic or how to halt it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Macphenson: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Is it Ngozi that sent the idiot in ASO ROCK to be borrowing from every available agency?

Is it also Ngozi that told the useless president not to shut down our points of entry when we still have the chance so as to avoid the chaos we are witnessing today?

Yeye dey smell.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2020
Macphenson:
Is it Ngozi that sent the idiot in ASO ROCK to be borrowing from every available agency?

Is it also Ngozi that told the useless president not to shut down our points of entry when we still have the chance so as to avoid the chaos we are witnessing today?

Yeye dey smell.

But she is shilling so hard for this Vaccine.

Buhari is an idiot but Ngozi must not let herself be used by the Devil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by OperaNewsHubNg: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2 Nairaland is not full of intelligent people like us, so when we warn people, they attack us. Don't be surprised when they start insulting you. Most people can't see beyond their nose. A lot of Spiritually asleep folks on this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxWiGClaFh0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th-7o_Xq-DU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h73GqJCS2PU

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria’s former finance minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, was on Friday named a member of the External Advisory Group constituted by the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Kristalina Georgieva.

The group of prominent individuals from around the world are to serve as the IMF chief’s special advisers that would provide insights to enhance the fund’s ability to serve its membership.

They consist mainly of high-level technocrats and policy experts with private sector experience.

The new external advisory group, inaugurated on Friday in Washington DC, is to also provide perspectives from around the globe on key developments and policy issues.

The issues include responses to the exceptional challenges the world now faces due to the novel coronavirus and its economic impact on member countries.

“Even before the spread of Covid-19 and the dramatic health, economic, and financial disruptions it has brought, IMF members confronted a rapidly evolving world and complex policy issues,” the IMF boss, Ms Georgieva, said.

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ZooOga: 1:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Great info op.

M.I.T. scientist breaks it down.

worth the 56 minutes. wealth of information on the vaccine topic!

Dr.SHIVA LIVE: CITiZEN SCIENCE vs. Scientific Establishment. The Path to Truth Freedom Health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUihJpvWcHU

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 11, 2020
OperaNewsHubNg:
ODB2 Nairaland is not full of intelligent mad people like us, so when we warn scare people, they attack dismiss us. Don't be surprised when they start insulting denouncing you. Most people can't can see beyond their nose our lunacy. A lot of Spiritually asleep sound folks on this forum.

Fixed it for you my insane fellow Nairalander. The padded bus will soon arrive to take you and the OP for treatment and 'medication' in a nice hotel with padded walls. All will be well with you. Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Supan(m): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:

Yes, Ngozi will be the one to tell your Govt that if he wants debt forgiveness and loan top up he should meet certain millineal goals prominent of which is the tagging of all his serfs.

Ngozi is not a doctor and does not know what Vaccines are made of and what their side effects are. She just like Bill Gates should not be the one lecturing us on any pandemic or how to halt it.

Yoruba and hate.

What concerns this innocent woman with all this lies manufactured from Oshogbo. You will always fail in your attempt to pull someone down.

That's you hyped kemi and over hyped her into a ditch.

Hateful Koronu touts!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by junketer(m): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Op if you went to school but you reason like this then you waisted those years in school. Seriously, how dumb can some people get? Someone somewhere will record themselves saying one trash and upload it on social media and some id10ts will buy into that. mofo

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Citytrend: 3:47am On Apr 11, 2020
People will not listen. Just like when we warned them against the APC lies and Propagandas in 2015 when they promising heaven earth just because of cheap popularity.

My only advice for Nigerians is, be careful what you're asking for because you'll surely get it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by DriggityDre: 3:51am On Apr 11, 2020
junketer:
Op if you went to school but you reason like this then you waisted those years in school. Seriously, how dumb can some people get? Someone somewhere will record themselves saying one trash and upload it on social media and some id10ts will buy into that. mofo
Check and you will see him spamming his f00lish threads everywhere. Sadly, a lot of f00lish people are on NL too.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by babyfaceafrica: 3:56am On Apr 11, 2020
Could be false, could be true.. All I know is that no free lunch anywhere... Ngozi is a very brilliant and intelligent woman but her membership of Rockefeller foundation gives some credence to what op is saying... I have serious issues with Rockefeller foundation. She is also on the board of GAVI.... Hmmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 11, 2020
Afonja at it again; attacking Iweala. Don't effing compare Iweala to local champion like Wole Soyinka. Iweala is a brilliant woman with proven record....distinctions from primary school all the way to pHD level at Harvard. No one knows about Wole Soyinka educational record; a below student, former cult leader who just wrote one novel and Obasanjo stole the Nobel Larurtte for him from Chinua Achebe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ZooOga: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2020
i'm seeing more info on this topic pop up every day. i don't know if it's true or not but i give it some thought. well worth evaluating and analyzing.

5g Whistleblower,, Former Vodafone Boss Blows Whistle

part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jnOuJfyBQA

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rxb21u5R78
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by helinues: 5:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Prominent of which will be the ID2020 project

tongue

There I stopped reading..

Religion bigots spotted m

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by helinues: 5:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Supan:

Yoruba and hate.

What concerns this innocent woman with all this lies manufactured from Oshogbo. You will always fail in your attempt to pull someone down.

Hateful Koronu touts!

Count Yoruba out of this.. Op is a known person from SE states..

So na your brother even though Yoruba no dey allow you people sleep well for night.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Xisnin(m): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Ipob, the most confused and irrational group in the world.
I guess that comes with worshipping lunatics and believing all conspiracy gibberish.

They have the most virulent anti-semites in their fold while desperately
claiming to be jews. Just check all the hateful anti-jewish posts on Nairaland,
the authors are always Ipob members.

Okonjo Iweala is not the president and cannot force anyone to do anything.
Yes, people will take a vaccine when it is available.
No, there is no vaccine now and won't be for years.

But I watch a YouTube video?

No, they are lying there are no vaccines for Covid-19, we only have unconfirmed trials.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 6:23am On Apr 11, 2020
helinues:

tongue

There I stopped reading..

Religion bigots spotted m

Why wont you stop there when you BMC trolls have been paid to push it as a good thing
Yaribanza!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by helinues: 6:25am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:

Why wont you stop there when you BMC trolls have been paid to push it as a good thing
Yaribanza!

I am very sure you guys are regretting for not signing up with BMC early , Chei best time to catch out biggerly.

See wetin hunger dey cause to our bloda grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Xisnin(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Supan:

Afonja can never stop hating successful people.

You were this intelligent, yet you voted Buhari for 2nd term. With all your education and sophistication, a dullard has been riding you.

Supan:

Yoruba and hate.

Hateful Koronu touts!

SMH.

You quoted a staunch Ipob member.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Taich(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:
Ngozi recently said she will be presenting a case for debt forgiveness at the DAVOS summit.

She is basing her demand on the financial constraints being faced by developing Nations in the wake of a global recession due to Bill Gates, China and Israel's virus that they unleashed on the world.

This may seem wholehearted and paint Ngozi as a savior to the rescue but it isn't.

Any debt forgiveness that the IMF/World Bank will roll out will be based on African and Nigeria inclusive pledging and attaining certain conditions.

Prominent of which will be the ID2020 project.

The IMF will demand a comprehensive censor of all the slaves in Nigeria before they forgive debts the crass idiot in Aso Rock put us into.

Do you think Buhari will blink before signing the dotted lines of your deed of sale?

Even if you are right on ID 2020 claim, do you know how vaccines are made? Do you know is more efficient using chips then any other means available presently? When they were going about kicking Polio out of our country some people sounded like you are now doing, yet today we don't have a single case of polio. They switched over to Malaria, significant progress has also been recorded on that.
Now is Covid 19, if been implanted as u claim is the sway forward, why not research and check if it is doable, true and check the downside be damaging someone's reputation with unfounded conspiracy theories
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Taich:

Even if you are right on ID 2020 claim, do you know how vaccines are made? Do you know is more efficient using chips then any other means available presently? When they were going about kicking Polio out of our country some people sounded like you are now doing, yet today we don't have a single case of polio. They switched over to Malaria, significant progress has also been recorded on that.
Now is Covid 19, if been implanted as u claim is the sway forward, why not research and check if it is doable, true and check the downside be damaging someone's reputation with unfounded conspiracy theories
[/s]

See how you are trying to rationalize being tagged like Cattle all because Ngozi is part of Gates' team.

Doesn't this prove why I said she is a useful idiot no different than that old fool Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 6:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Xisnin:

SMH.

You quoted a staunch Ipob member.

Correction: Was never an IPOB Yoot but was pro Biafran due to my anti Marxist position and ultra-Nationalist stance and so supported IPOB's right for secession.

I however stopped supporting IPOB when Kanu revealed himself as a wombat Jew loving faggit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asians Hawking Vegetables, Selling Ankara, Taking Over Nigerian Jobs – FG / People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video / Yemi Osinbajo Campaign Team Woo Delegates With Wads Of Cash-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.