Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip (4909 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Flashback:Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win WTO DG - Kayode Ogundamisi / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Taich(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:
[s][/s]

See how you are trying to rationalize being tagged like Cattle all because Ngozi is part of Gates' team.

Doesn't this prove why I said she is a useful idiot no different than that old fool Soyinka.

Do u want scientific proves that you are wrong or do you want to believe what you heard from the Man of God? Science has helped you guys all along without killing you, you are typing I guess from your home miles away from mine, yet not being grateful to those humans whose thinking made it possible. Just know it that if proven that ID2020 is best away to tackle Covid 19, your pastor will get it before you.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
helinues:

I am very sure you guys are regretting for not signing up with BMC early , Chei best time to catch out biggerly.

See wetin hunger dey cause to our bloda grin
[/s]

I dont know who will buy your worthless soul. See how you are thinking you are living the good life on your monthly stipend.

At least what I am looking forward to is to see Yaribanza BMC rodents like you start praising Ngozi and using her to sell your devil's tag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Taich:

Do u want scientific proves that you are wrong or do you want to believe what you heard from the Man of God? Science has helped you guys all along without killing you, you are typing I guess from your home miles away from mine, yet not being grateful to those humans whose thinking made it possible. Just know it that if proven that ID2020 is best away to tackle Covid 19, your pastor will get it before you.

You think I am one of you gullible church going tithe dropping maga?

Read the first post on this thread and see where I said they will use those your fake pastors as well to sell their ID2020 tag.

And FYI, ID2020 is not a meme but is REAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by helinues: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:
[s][/s]

I dont know who will buy your worthless soul. See how you are thinking you are living the good life on your monthly stipend.

At least what I am looking forward to is to see Yaribanza BMC rodents like you start praising Ngozi and using her to sell your devil's tag.

Jealousy kill faster than Coronavirus..

Your wailing and whining about issues did not start yesterday..

No be to allowed you to wallow on with your delusional.

At least, you yourself can see how dump you are on your own thread

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by bluke(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Supan:

Afonja can never stop hating successful people.

You were this intelligent, yet you voted Buhari for 2nd term. With all your education and sophistication, a dullard has been riding you.

aboki na aboki,
what is the difference btw buhari and atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2020
helinues:

Jealousy kill faster than Coronavirus..

Your wailing and whining about issues did not start yesterday..

No be to allowed you to wallow on with your delusional.

At least, you yourself can see how dump you are on your own thread

At least we can all agree that a yaribanza muslim Buharist zombie like yourself is defending Ngozi on her vaccine and ID2020 advocacy. That should tell those with a discerning mind that NGOZI is working with the devil

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by helinues: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:

At least we can all agree that a yaribanza muslim Buharist zombie like yourself is defending Ngozi on her vaccine and ID2020 advocacy. That should tell those with a discerning mind that NGOZI is working with the devil

Just be aware that the people you are having sleepless nights about are not aware of your existence on this crust.

So, it's your time, it's your life..

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by macolino(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Op is making sense,but they won't believe him.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2020
helinues:

Just be aware that the people you are having sleepless nights about are not aware of your existence on this crust.

So, it's your time, it's your life..

I love how a Yaribanza Musilimi Buharist Zombie is now supporting Ngozi over her ID2020 campaign.

How much Billy boy drop for una for BMC to shill on his behalf for his ID2020 tagging

Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Headlines on this site in 6mths time....

1. Nation-wide Vaccine this one will be a sticky thread

2. Nation-Wide Vaccine: Pics from My Area

3. Whizkid, Naira-Marley, Yemi Alade to Perform at GAVI concert

4. My experience at trying to get my ID2020

5. They only paid us 5k for taking the Vaccine

6. FG to Probe 800bn Vaccine palliative fund

7. NASS to probe diversion of $2.5bn IMF grant for COVID-19 Vaccination

8. Adeboye lambasts those calling ID2020 mark of the Beast

9. Osinbanjo getting Vaccinated at Aso Rock (Pics)

10. FG seeks Bill for Mandatory Vaccination

11. No vaccine, No lifting of Quarantine - LASG

12. Breaking: Riots in Kano, Bauchi and Kaduna over COVID-19 mass Vaccination

13. How vaccines save the world- by [insert BMC shill's handle]

14. Igbos deliberately left out from Vaccine program towards disenfranchisement - Ohaneze

15. MURIC: It is Halal to protect yourself from diseases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Valkrie: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:
I used to admire this woman but now I don't anymore.

She has proven to be no different than Wole Soyinka.

Both of them were created and pushed on us by our Kike overlords as ''remarkable niggers'' towards pushing the Jewish Zionist One-World Govt.

I won't deviate and talk about Wole's long romance with kikery in the form of his deluded Marxism that helped him a long way to getting his fake Noble Prize but rather I will focus on Ngozi's about to be unleashed betrayal of Africa.

She may be too stupid to know that she is being used because lets face it, most of these so-called role models are no different than the yeyebrities that they shove down our throats - they are all useful idiots who do not or can never see the end game of the agenda they are peddling.

This thread will surely get the APC Zombots on heat and they can politicize it for all I care because if they can weaponize what I am about to write here and spread it to their fellow Buharist dunces, we may get Ngozi to reflect deeply what role exactly she is being asked to play and what it entails.

And I know the PDP gang and Igbos here will hate me as well because I dared attack their Princess. But the truth must be told and Ngozi must turn away from the den of vipers that intend to use here in their diabolical agenda.

Stick around...

She has always been with them from the very begining...!!
I never liked that woman for once...don't know why...I just see her as a puppet been used by evil..!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Valkrie:

She has always been with them from the very begining...!!
I never liked that woman for once...don't know why...I just see her as a puppet been used by evil..!!

It seems sadly so.

Those kikes at the World Bank/IMF will pick a useful idiot to do their bidding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by nijabazaar: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2020
DelTel:
Ignorance is bliss.

Real bliss
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Perkins2018: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:

Why wont you stop there when you BMC trolls have been paid to push it as a good thing
Yaribanza!

Let me call the lunatic excellence44 that always believe in your bullshit. Igbos are attacking you now but always enjoy your vituperations against Yorubas. You even sprinkle in Soyinka to make your Igbo dull ass lickers to take it easy with you.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Perkins2018: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:

I love how a Yaribanza Musilimi Buharist Zombie is now supporting Ngozi over her ID2020 campaign.

How much Billy boy drop for una for BMC to shill on his behalf for his ID2020 tagging

Yeye

You are not even bright. How is telling you how delusional you are equals supporting ngozi? You are retarded. Only igbos who are known to be very dull take you seriously anyway.
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Perkins2018: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:
Headlines on this site in 6mths time....

1. Nation-wide Vaccine this one will be a sticky thread

2. Nation-Wide Vaccine: Pics from My Area

3. Whizkid, Naira-Marley, Yemi Alade to Perform at GAVI concert

4. My experience at trying to get my ID2020

5. They only paid us 5k for taking the Vaccine

6. FG to Probe 800bn Vaccine palliative fund

7. NASS to probe diversion of $2.5bn IMF grant for COVID-19 Vaccination

8. Adeboye lambasts those calling ID2020 mark of the Beast

9. Osinbanjo getting Vaccinated at Aso Rock (Pics)

10. FG seeks Bill for Mandatory Vaccination

11. No vaccine, No lifting of Quarantine - LASG

12. Breaking: Riots in Kano, Bauchi and Kaduna over COVID-19 mass Vaccination

13. How vaccines save the world- by [insert BMC shill's handle]

14. Igbos deliberately left out from Vaccine program towards disenfranchisement - Ohaneze

15. MURIC: It is Halal to protect yourself from diseases.

Can you remind just one of your conspiracy theories since 2011 that ever come to pass?
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Perkins2018:

Can you remind just one of your conspiracy theories since 2011 that ever come to pass?

Buhari will grant BH paid amnestice

From Odua to Oduastan - Fulani invasion and conquest of Yoruba land.

Yorubas will be sidelined in a Buhari govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Perkins2018:

You are not even bright. How is telling you how delusional you are equals supporting ngozi? You are retarded. Only igbos who are known to be very dull take you seriously anyway.
[/s]

Yaribanza, are you now supporting Ngozi?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by ODB2: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Perkins2018:

Let me call the lunatic excellence44 that always believe in your bullshit. Igbos are attacking you now but always enjoy your vituperations against Yorubas. You even sprinkle in Soyinka to make your Igbo dull ass lickers to take it easy with you.

I thought I was an IPOB Yoot to you.

My only alliance is with the truth and not some primordial crude nigger tribal affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2020
Xisnin:

SMH.

You quoted a staunch Ipob member.

Don't mind the nitwit. These Igbos are a nuisance here and yet they will claim Yorubas don't leave them alone whereas most Yorubas could not give a f.uck about Igbos and their affairs.

Yesterday there was a thread here about former Enugu governor turning 61. On the thread no Yoruba commented and Igbos enjoyed their thread and Igbo-specific topic peacefully. Reason? Yorubas don't give a damn about former Enugu Governor or Igbo States in general. Most don't know Sullivan Chime and don't want to know him.

Just start a thread about Tinubu, Aregbesola or Fashola and see those who will flood the thread to be dishing out highly personal insults and foaming at the mouth like lunatics. Pathetic people.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Perkins2018: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:
[s][/s]

Yaribanza, are you now supporting Ngozi?

If that’s what your brain could process. FYI, I don’t give a damn about okonjo and I don’t buy your bullshit.
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Perkins2018: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:

Buhari will grant BH paid amnestice

From Odua to Oduastan - Fulani invasion and conquest of Yoruba land.

Yorubas will be sidelined in a Buhari govt

You mean your piggy land has been conquered by Fulani?
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Perkins2018:

If that’s what your brain could process. FYI, I don’t give a damn about okonjo and I don’t buy your bullshit.

It is bullshit brother. All those into educating themselves, as a way to be well-informed and to banish ignorance, should read the article below.

Easy to note how Gates is demonized wrongly and deliberately by supremacists, anti-semites, mentally disturbed survivalist, right wing wackos and lunatic groups.

These jobless, paranoid and divisive elements deliberately spread outlandish conspiracy theories about Gates and his work to the unenlightened and ignorant amongst us quick to believe the most inane utterance rather than submit to doing even 5 minutes of research or reading.

Wackos and tin foil hat nut jobs. The sort of company schizophrenic Igbos like this OP and his IPOBian co-travellers belong in.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronavirus-covid-19/bill-gates-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-spread-social-media-and-then-fox-news
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
They claim Gates wants to implant us with microchips and effectively tag us so, in the new world order, he can track our movement and teleguide us.

Yet everyone can inspect the commonsense argument of one of the commentators responding to the inanity of the whole conspiracy theory against Gates below.

Obvious the rants of the conspiracy theorists, like this OP, cannot stand any level of intellectual or critical scrutiny.

Some Igbos are the ones who need to be tagged and watched because too many of them display overt signs of lunacy than is healthy or fit to be dismissed as online 'catching fun'.

We are supposed to be in an age of greater access to education for humanity but people seem much dumber and easier to 'herd' than in the days of my dad and his peers who were very intellectually robust, circumspect and wise to include those amongst them with limited formal education.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronavirus-covid-19/bill-gates-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-spread-social-media-and-then-fox-news

I am once again amazed and startled at Americans that still dont understand "whisper down the alley".
Doesnt anyone read facts anymore?

Bless this man for wanting to spend his own money to help people that blow #$*& so out of proportion. He's a tech guy of course he would suggest something technical.

Your worried about him spying on Americans? Really? The NSA and Google have more of your info than anyone. Thank you facebook. They can tell you things about yourself you dont even know! Whats worse is there are people who believe and are influenced by this rhetoric.

Now lets talk irresponsible! At least this man is trying to save lives and get the country moving again with no political or real benefit of any kind. Be thankful someone has enough forethought to construct a selfless plan to move this giant machine in a forward motion instead of skipping all over, battling for votes containing added distractions to bills having nothing to do with this issue and really keeping us sick, dying and broke as well.

Open your eyes and ears and take a real look. Shame on all of the reporters that added their own commentary and sold it as fact especially without a true basis. But I guess today you no longer need truth, common sense or any reality to accuse someone of something and make people believe it. LOOK OUT, it may come right back at you!

How may times does he have to prove he's a humanitarian. What other types of unique programs that give voice to people that have none, does he have to create. Here's a bit of wordly experience for you, its never the ones willing to speak openly that end up doing the most harm.
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by DabuIIIT: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
OSHIgun:

Don't mind the nitwit. These Igbos are a nuisance here and yet they will claim Yorubas don't leave them alone whereas most Yorubas could not give a f.uck about Igbos and their affairs.

Yesterday there was a thread here about former Enugu governor turning 61. On the thread no Yoruba commented and Igbos enjoyed their thread and Igbo-specific topic peacefully. Reason? Yorubas don't give a damn about former Enugu Governor or Igbo States in general. Most don't know Sullivan Chime and don't want to know him.

Just start a thread about Tinubu, Aregbesola or Fashola and see those who will flood the thread to be dishing out highly personal insults and foaming at the mouth like lunatics. Pathetic people.

But you and your fellow Afonja were all over the Igbo map out 5 years to leave Lagos thread and foamed and foamed and foamed from dawn till dusk.... hypocrite,you even boasted about it.

grin grin
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
DabuIIIT:

But you and your fellow Afonja were all over the Igbo map out 5 years to leave Lagos thread and foamed and foamed and foamed from dawn till dusk.... hypocrite,you even boasted about it.

grin grin

My mumu padi, you don find your way reach here? So you don't expect Yorubas to comment about a thread targeted malevolently at them by an Igbo who was devasted at GEJ's election loss?

That delusional, undemocratic, ungrateful and tribalistic Igbo ("I go before others" ) suggested the best way forward was a 5 year plan for Igbos to leave Lagos and relocate their human and material resources to the South East.

When this has not happened, because Igbos never mean what they say and never say what they mean, you don't expect Yorubas, who are the perpetual target of Igbo hate and posting here on Nairaland, not to mock that foolish thread?

You are incredibly dense abeg.
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by DabuIIIT: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oshigun:

My mumu padi, you don find your way reach here? So you don't expect Yorubas to comment about a thread targeted malevolently at them by an Igbo who was devasted at GEJ's election loss?

That delusional, undemocratic, ungrateful and tribalistic Igbo ("I go before others" ) suggested the best way forward was a 5 year plan for Igbos to leave Lagos and relocate their human and material resources to the South East.

When this has not happened, because Igbos never mean what they say and never say what they mean, you don't expect Yorubas, who are the perpetual target of Igbo hate and posting here on Nairaland, not to mock that foolish thread?

You are incredibly dense abeg

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by DabuIIIT: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Oshigun:

It is bullshit brother. All those into educating themselves, as a way to be well-informed and to banish ignorance, should read the article below.

Easy to note how Gates is demonized wrongly and deliberately by supremacists, anti-semites, mentally disturbed survivalist, right wing wackos and lunatic groups.

These jobless, paranoid and divisive elements deliberately spread outlandish conspiracy theories about Gates and his work to the unenlightened and ignorant amongst us quick to believe the most inane utterance rather than submit to doing even 5 minutes of research or reading.

Wackos and tin foil hat nut jobs. The sort of company schizophrenic Igbos like this OP and his IPOBian co-travellers belong in.

[/s]

grin

1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by DabuIIIT: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Kindly allow reasonable people to do the talking, thank you

grin

"Reasonable people" like you and your mentally disturbed IPOBians brothers who all belong in an asylum. Rather, I should be demanding you lot let sane people do the talking.
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by DabuIIIT: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oshigun:

"Reasonable people" like you and your mentally disturbed IPOBians brothers who all belong in an asylum. Rather, I should be demanding you lot let sane people do the talking.

Ssssshhhh someone educated is talking..

grin
Re: Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
DabuIIIT:
OSHI...eleniyan

grin

Bruv, seek psychiatric help asap and take your fellow IPOBians along asap. You guys are becoming a big embarrassment to your ethnic group same as your insane oga pata pata, Ohamumudike Kanu, currently is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch ESN Display Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) / Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act / Political Royal Fathers’ will face Sanctions – Enugu Traditional Rulers’ Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.