Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Open Letter To The Boss Man; Welcome To The Wailers Club - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Boss Man; Welcome To The Wailers Club (324 Views)

Tinubu Bala Blue And The Ignorance Of The Wailers: Photo Proof / Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Boss Man; Welcome To The Wailers Club by bigeagleeye(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2020
*THE SGF AND HIS NEW DISCOVERY OF OUR REALITY SINCE 2015*
- BigEagleEye°

I opened the news media today to a screaming headline which reads, "Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State". The note read in part, "The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, has decried the poor state of Nigeria’s healthcare infrastructure".

He was further quoted as saying, “I can tell you for sure, I never knew that our entire healthcare infrastructure was in the state in which it is. Until I was appointed to do this work,” he said.

My immediate reaction was same as that of the average, sincere, patriotic and diligently observing Nigerians, which is that, he never needed to know all along, he never needed it for self or anyone around him. Now it is good to put the headline as, *"SGF says Nigeria's health infrastructure is comatose despite 5yrs of Buhari in govt!"*

Further thoughts were then provoked. Now that SGF has agreed with the "wailers" on this that nothing can be said to be the achievement of this govt in our health sector, what have the e-rats and overzealous patriotic buharideens been defending since 2015 and what exactly is their reaction to this fundamental discovery by the Chief Admin Officer of the govt?

It will be a very wicked pretence to think everything went south in the health sector just from 2015, but it will be worse wickedness to think we took any leap forward under this govt, instead it is evident that we went further south since 2015. It is important to note that this is the second highly placed person in the govt sharing this same painful view, Madam Buhari herself was the first to say this.

While we worry on the condition of the conscience and heart of the "patriotic" Buhariarians who will shout down anyone who share these positions, we must salute the courage of people highly placed who continue to challenge our continuous incarceration under this regime despite being close to the powers that be. Some consciences have not been lost to self inflicted disillusion.

Boss Mustapha is only the latest wailer in town, Soyinka has done his on a couple of occasions, Falana has done same, even Madam Aisha is not left out. Our security architecture till now has not faired any better, I bet if the SGF enters our educational system in an emergency like this..he will scream the same headline, ditto the roads acclaimed to be the achievement from 2015!

Buhari gov't has disappointed a million of its proponents, shattered the aspirations of tens of millions in the country and have turned dreams of a number to nightmare, all the goodwill brought into 2015 have been depleted both in and out of the country and the evidences abound.

On behalf of all the seldom and critical wailers since 2015, I welcome Mr. Boss Mustapha who is the latest wailer in town, as the Chairman of PTF Covid19, he's now seeing and echoing what we are wailing about!

May God heal Nigeria.

BigEagleEye° writes from his selfisolation centre in Igbo Olodumare
10|04|2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The Boss Man; Welcome To The Wailers Club by Nigerianization(m): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2020
The man has since reversed himself but before he did, his party's paid online miscreants were running amock defending the statement..

It's such a shame
Re: Open Letter To The Boss Man; Welcome To The Wailers Club by cenaman(m): 6:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Open Letter To The Boss Man; Welcome To The Wailers Club by helinues: 6:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Oya, it's time to fry Semovita
Re: Open Letter To The Boss Man; Welcome To The Wailers Club by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:17am On Apr 11, 2020
helinues:
Oya, it's time to fry Semovita

The man is a certified dullard

A criteria for selection into Buhari cabinet and also supporting him

He has since reversed his statement as expected after the heavy backlash...

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Will Last As Long As Necessary, — President Buhari / Coronavirus: Anarchy Looms As Hunger, Unemployment Rapidly Increase / Hon. Jude Ise-idehen Keeps His Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.